剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Mom!
妈
Got to moisturize the rest of me.
要让我其余部分湿润起来
What are you working on, Tim?
蒂姆 你在忙什么
Uh, nothing.
呃 没什么
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Wait, weren't you fired, Jordan?
等等 你不是被解雇了 乔丹
It's... it is George.
呃 是乔治
And, uh, Nathaniel hired me back
而且 纳撒尼尔又雇我回来了
'cause I guess you're shorthanded
因为我猜你们缺人手了
and the firm has so much work to do.
而且整个公♥司♥有一大堆事要做
Oh, right, yes, that's right.
对对
I do remember that now because that was my idea.
我确实想起来了 因为那就是我的主意
Hey, look at this busy bee.
嘿 看看这勤劳的小蜜蜂
How's it going, M-Dog?
一切顺利吗 小玛玛
Oh, pretty good, D-Money.
非常好 达达
Hey, I have to cancel Shirley Temples and karaoke tonight.
我得取消秀兰邓波儿和卡拉OK之夜
I'm so slammed.
我好伤心的
What?
什么
Well, I can help...
嗯 我能帮...
Sorry, I was specifically told
抱歉 我被特别叮嘱
not to let you touch any of the work.
不能让你碰任何工作有关的东西
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Wait, what's going on?
等等 怎么了
No... told that by whom? Heads up, folks.
不 谁说的 抬下头 同志们
I was just into the briefs for the Peterson case.
我刚刚看了彼得森案的辩词
It's Petterson.
应该是贝德森
It's not. It isn't.
不 不是的
And so sad to say that they're gonna need a major overhaul.
很遗憾的说 需要来一次大修改
Reason? They're garbage.
为什么呢 因为这是一堆垃圾
I cannot show these to my father, all right?
我不能把这个给我父亲 好吗
If he's gonna give us this client,
如果他要给我们这个客户
we need to step up our game.
我们需要更上一层楼
Our work needs to be
我们的成果需要是
Ivy League, and right now, it's Arizona State.
常春藤等级的 而现在 还是亚利桑那州大学
Go, Sun Devils!
冲吧 太阳魔鬼队
So, we'll all be working on Saturday.
所以 我们要在星期六集体加班
Oh, now you moan.
噢 现在你们出声了
I can't work on Saturday; I got the kids alone all day.
我周六不能加班 我孩子一整天单独在家
I'm supposed to do an escape room with my college roommate.
我本应该和我的大学室友玩密室逃脱
Some of you may know her, Zosia Mamet?
你们有些人可能知道她 若莎·马麦特
My adult ceramics class is finally gonna glaze.
我的高等陶瓷课程终于开始上釉了
Look, I hear you, Jer.
我明白你感受 耶利米
It's George. I literally have the easiest name in the world.
是乔治 这差不多是世界上最简单的名字
Guys, don't worry. I can handle this.
同志们 不要担心 我来处理
I still matter here.
这里还是我的律师行
My name's still on the wall.
我的名字还在墙上
I am not an emasculated sock puppet!
我才不是一个软弱的牵线木偶
What? No one called you that.
什么 没人这么说你
Where did you even come up with that?
你怎么想到这茬了
No one said that under their breath?
没有人小声这么说吗
I'm pretty sure I heard that,
我很确信我听到了
'cause I would not just think that.
因为我不会凭空这样想
We are not working Saturday.
我们不会在星期六加班
Watch-watch this, guys.
看着 同志们
Watch...this.
看着
No.
不行
He said he'll think about it while we're working on Saturday.
他说我们星期六加班的时候他会考虑的
Don't cry, don't cry, you emasculated sock puppet.
别哭 别哭 你这个软弱的牵线木偶
God, who said that to me?
天哪 谁这么说的我
Wait.
等等
Where's all the candy?
糖果去哪了
Um, Jim?
嗯 吉姆
Do you knew where the good snacks are?
你知道哪些最好的零食都去哪了吗
Why do we have "pepitas"?
为什么我们有 南瓜子
yQue es "pepitas"?
南瓜子是什么鬼
Nathaniel made us throw out the candy.
纳撒尼尔让我们把糖果扔出去
He what?
他干嘛了
Yeah, he said it was disgusting
是的 他说那太恶心了
and impacts productivity and it's a tumor waiting to happen.
影响工作效率 吃多了还有个肿瘤等着你
I'm sorry we have to sleep on the sofa.
我很抱歉 我们得睡沙发
My mom uses my room to hoard
我妈用我的房♥间存放
old issues of Marie Claire magazine.
老版的美国丽人杂♥志♥
Oh, she's nuts.
她真是疯的
Are you okay? Is this okay?
你还好吗 这不要紧吧
I'm fine.
我还好
Are you?
你呢
I mean, she seems to rattle you.
我是说 她有点让你心神不宁
Yeah, you know, normally she would,
一般她都让我心烦意乱
but you're here, so it's helping.
但你在我身旁 有助缓和我情绪
Don't touch the air conditioning!
不要乱按空调
I sweat like a pig!
我出汗出得像头猪一样
It's like the frozen tundra in here!
我这像是在高原冻土层
I'm sor... I'm sorry.
我... 我很抱歉
Um, it's just, uh,
嗯 只是
this place has a slight negative energy for me.
这地方很微妙地在施加负能量给我
Yeah, yeah, bad stuff has happened.
是啊是啊 坏事老发生
Like, you see that end table?
比如 你看到那个茶几吗
I used to hide under it when I was little
当我还是个小女孩 我经常躲在底下
and compulsively scratch grooves into the inside leg.
再强行将凹槽划入内腿
Yeah. I was a strong, feral little girl.
是啊 我是个又壮又野的丫头
That sounds terrible.
那听起来糟透了
Yep.
是的
Yep, wasn't great. Was not great.
是的 不好 一点也不好
But now we can make good memories.
但我们能创造好的记忆
You know, we can pave over the pain and the suffering.
你懂 我们掩盖伤痛和苦难
I want to do that for you. I want to help you with that.
我愿意为你这样做 我想帮到你
Oh, you're the sweetest.
你最好了
Uh, your mom is right upstairs, Becks.
你妈就在楼上啊 贝卡
Oh, no, no, no, she sleeps like a rock.
不 不 不 她睡得和死猪一样
Yeah, glass of wine, sleeping pill,
是的 一杯红酒 一片安♥眠♥药♥
Billy Crystal's autobiography splayed across her chest.
比利·克里斯托的自传在胸前翻开着
Boom, down for the count.
睡成猪一样
Now, come on.
现在 来吧
I am ready to turn my childhood trauma into a kink.
我准备好把我的童年阴影变成梦游奇境了
I don't know.
我不知道
I was afraid that you might run out,
我怕你们吃完了
so I looked and I found some extra whitefish in the freezer,
所以我在冷藏室又找了些白鲑鱼肉
but I don't know how to thaw this thing.
但我不知道怎么解冻这玩意
Oh, please, don't stop on my account.
哦 拜托 不要因为我停下
Go ahead, get back in there.
回去吧 回去
Get back in there.
回去继续
I've seen worse from this one.
我能从这个看到更糟的样子了
I will never forget that crime scene I walked in on
我不会忘记我进来时候看到
between you and Isaac Berger of the Model UN.
你和模联的伊萨克博格的犯罪现场了
They were having...
他们有
♪ Period sex, period sex ♪
♪ 生理期嘿♥咻♥ 生理期嘿♥咻♥ ♪
♪ Put down a towel... ♪
♪ 垫条毛巾 ♪
Mom! Oh, my God!
妈 天哪
Just stop ruining this like you ruin everything!
别搅和我的所有事好吗
Hey, don't yell at me in front of the Oriental.
别在这东方小子面前这样对我大吼大叫
They're a very peaceful people.
他们是很和平的人们
Oh, my God, you are so offensive.
天哪 你也太种族歧视了吧
Okay, y-you know what, Mrs. Bunch?
好吧 你知道吗 宾治女士
L-Let me help thaw the fish.
让我帮你解冻鱼吧
I'm really good at it.
我真的很擅长这个
My mom buys fish sticks in bulk.
我妈经常批发一堆鱼条
Why don't you and I go into the kitchen?
为什么你不和我去厨房♥呢
Finally someone who's actually
终于有人能实际上
offering to help out around here.
提供一点帮助了
Finally someone is not completely selfish.
终于有人不会完全自私了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表