剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
You know, I was thinking, Darryl.
其实 达里尔 我在想
I'm so slammed, maybe you would like
我在这不得人心 要不然
to take over the Crestfield account?
克里斯菲尔德的账目还是你来接手吧
The wh?
什么
That's... that's, like, our biggest client.
那 那可是我们最大的客户啊
Yeah. And I need a copilot.
是啊 而我需要个副手帮忙
Copilot Darryl C. Whitefeather reporting for duty, sir...
副驾驶员达里尔·C·怀特费瑟 报到应遣
Maya?
玛雅
Would you please get that? I'm very busy.
麻烦你清理一下好吗 我手上有点事
Got a ton of work to do.
真是要忙死了
Your office is that way.
你的办公室在那边
I don't know.
我不知道
I've been giving it a lot of thought.
这件事我已经想很久了
And maybe Rabbi Shari's right.
或许拉比·莎丽是对的
About me not loving myself.
她说我不爱自己
You know, maybe there's...
或许在我的
there's something else at the core of my unhappiness
内心深处确实有烦恼
that-that I didn't realize.
而我却不知道
I'm sorry, what did you say?
抱歉 你刚才说什么来着
Well, she said that I wouldn't find my answers
她说我在别人身上是找不到
in another person, and...
我要的答案的
I don't know, that's starting to make a lot of sense.
我也不确定 不过这确实让很多事都说得通了
Go on.
继续
Well... I moved to West Covina 'cause I thought
我搬来西柯维纳是因为我以为
my problems would be solved by a boy.
有个男孩能解决我所有的问题
Now I'm with that boy,
可现在我和那个男孩在一起了
and I still have the same problems.
我还是有着同样的困扰
So...
所以
I don't know, maybe it's something else.
我也不知道 或许问题的关键不是这个男孩
And... if he is not the answer,
如果他不是你问题的答案的话
what could it be about?
那答案会是什么呢
It could be...
可能是
my own issues.
是我自己的问题
Oh. What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. It's just...
没什么 只是
I'm so...
我太
happy.
开心了
Could you stay a little longer today?
你今天能不能待的时间长一点
Candace!
坎迪斯
Cancel my next five appointments.
取消我后面五个约会
Rebecca,
瑞贝卡
do you think that you're finally really ready
你是不是终于准备好
to confront your issues?
直面自己的问题了
I think... I think maybe...
我觉得 我觉得或许
Yes. Yes, I am.
是的 是的 我准备好了
What's that noise?
那是什么声音
Uh, nothing. It doesn't matter. You were saying?
没事 那不重要 你怎么说来着
You can't be happy in life until you're happy with yourself?
你只有对自己满意 才能快乐地生活
Yes.
是的
But figuring out what that is, being happy with myself,
可是找出怎样对自己满意
that's a hard and scary road
还有一条艰难恐怖的路要走
that I don't know if I want to go down.
我不确定我能不能走下去
What is that noise?
那是什么声音
S-stay with me. Come on.
跟着我走 注意力集中
Stay with me.
跟着我走
So maybe...
所以或许
maybe I need to just take some time on my own...
或许 我是需要自己花点时间
... to figure...
去想
Josh?
乔希
What are you doing here?
你来干吗
The Garfinkel ring.
加芬克尔戒指
But how did you... ?
可你是怎么
You told me you pawned it, so I went
你之前跟我说你当掉了 所以我
to the pawn shop on East Cameron...
去了东卡梅伦的当铺赎回来了
Rebecca, stay with me. You're working on yourself.
瑞贝卡 跟着我走 你正在解开自己的困扰
You're taking time out to be alone.
你刚说要自己独处一段时间的
Oh, my God, you remembered me saying that.
天哪 你还记得我说过的话
This is... so romantic.
这 这太浪漫了
Oh. No!
不
No.
别啊
No! No!
别啊你
Oh, my God.
我的妈呀
This is like a fairy tale.
这简直就像做梦一样
This is everything I've ever wanted.
这就是我想要的一切
Get up, Josh. Get up.
起来 乔希 快起来
Get up, Josh!
快起来 乔希
Rebecca Nora Bunch,
瑞贝卡·诺拉·宾治
will...
你
No.
不
you...
愿意
Wait!
慢着
marry...
嫁给
Please!
别
me?
我吗
Yes!
我愿意
No!
不
So you live in Los Angeles?
所以你住在洛杉矶
Basically.
差不多吧
Do you know Jeremy Stein?
你认识杰里米·斯坦吗
No.
不认识
You know Josh Berger?
乔什·伯杰呢
No.
不认识
You know Sam Goldberg? Nope.
你认识萨姆·戈尔登伯格吗 不认识
Do you know Sammy Goldberg? No.
那萨米·戈尔登伯格呢 不认识
Did you go to Camp NockAMixon? No.
有去过洲际效野公园营吗 没有
Did you go to Camp Winadu?
那你去维纳都吗
No.
不去
Have you ever met a Jew before Rebecca?
你认识瑞贝卡之前认识什么犹太人吗
No.
不认识
Yeah. Probably should've started with that question.
好吧 我应该从这个问题开始问的
I love Adam Sandler.
我爱亚当·桑德勒
Me, too.
我也是
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表