剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
the way he-he holds me in his arms.
还有 他抱我在怀的样子
I know it.
我知道
I know he feels the same way.
我知道他也有同样的感觉
And, hello, this morning
哈喽 今天早上
he-he made a massive commitment to me.
他给我许下了一个重大的承诺
Oh! What?
什么
It's the drawer, Paula, the drawer.
是抽屉 宝拉 抽屉
I mean, don't you see what the drawer means?
我是说 你不知道抽屉意味着什么吗
Yes. I do.
是的 我知道
It means you're ducking a homeless man.
这意味着你不想你男友像流浪汉一样
No. You're wrong.
不 你错了
Because he loves me.
因为他爱我
How do you know? I mean, besides the sex.
你怎么知道的 除了性以外
What evidence do you have that he cares?
是什么迹象让你觉得他在乎你
How do I know he loves me?
我是怎么知道他爱我的
It's the little things.
在于那些微不足道的事
Little compliments here and there
那些被我偷偷记在脑子里的
that I secretly stockpile in my woman brain.
零星的赞美
I can live for days off a single...
我可以过单身的日子
You really listen to me.
你真的得听我的
I'm like a sexy fashion cactus,
我就像一颗性感时髦的仙人掌
living from compliment to compliment, hint to hint,
靠着这一点一滴的赞美和暗示存活
storing them in my body through long periods of drought.
将这些点点滴滴储存在身体里 经历干旱时期
I may look dry, but if you cut me open,
也许看起来干枯不已 但如果你把我切开
you'll find only water inside.
你会发现确水分存在于其中
Incidentally, that's also a useful fact
顺便说一句 这是在沙漠中生存
for how to survive in the desert.
有用的小知识
But how do I know he loves me?
但是我怎么知道他爱我
I guess the only way to prove it...
我猜只有一种办法可以证明
is with abstract symbolism.
比较抽象方法
Those jeans are cute. Want some of my smoothie?
这条裤蛮好看的 要喝我的冰沙吗
Wait, you should put this pillow under your knees first.
等等 你该用枕头垫着膝盖 口♥交♥不会跪到脚酸
♪ He gives me love kernels ♪
♪ 他给予我爱之仁 ♪
♪ Each little crumb another tasty clue ♪
♪ 每个仁都美味十分 ♪
♪ Love kernels ♪
♪ 爱之仁 ♪
♪ 'Cause if you read between the lines, he's saying ♪
♪ 若细听字里行间 其实充满着 ♪
♪ I love you ♪
♪ 满满的爱意 ♪
♪ Love kernels ♪
♪ 爱之仁 ♪
♪ Save those kernels up To make a bowl of popcorn ♪
♪ 储满一堆做碗爆米花 ♪
♪ Love kernels ♪
♪ 爱之仁 ♪
♪ A handful is the proper serving anyway ♪
♪ 份量恰当最适合招待 ♪
♪ I know when you say ♪
♪ 我知道当你说 ♪
I want to go to Colorado sometime.
有空想去科罗拉多看看
♪ It means you're thinking 'bout The future with me ♪
♪ 意味着你正策划我和你的未来 ♪
♪ I know a 3:00 a.m. text means ♪
♪ 凌晨三点传来的讯息意味着 ♪
♪ I was in your dreams ♪
♪ 你醒来去尿尿之前 ♪
♪ Before you woke up to pee ♪
♪ 我正正在你梦境中 ♪
♪ It's a 3:00 a.m. subtext ♪
♪ 这是凌晨三点讯息意味 ♪
♪ And I know you care ♪
♪ 我知你在乎 ♪
♪ When you say “I'm going to a movie tonight ♪
♪ 当你说今晚去电影 ♪
♪ My friend bailed, wanna come?” ♪
♪ 朋友都放我鸽子了 要来吗 ♪
♪ It means I'm the most important person in his life ♪
♪ 意味着我是他生命中最重要的人 ♪
♪ Next to his friend ♪
♪ 就仅仅排在朋友之后 ♪
But he's been his friend since he was, like, five,
但他们五岁开始就称兄道弟
so that's saying a lot.
所以意义非凡啊
Okay, rude.
好吧 有够无礼喔
♪ I'd do anything for those ♪
♪ 会不惜一切代价去 ♪
♪ Love droplets ♪
♪ 吸收爱之水滴 ♪
♪ Like a hamster in a cage ♪
♪ 就如笼中的仓鼠 ♪
♪ Slurp, slurp ♪
♪ 啜啜 ♪
♪ Love droplets ♪
♪ 爱之水滴 ♪
♪ Each a letter on a page in the novel of our love ♪
♪ 字字句句于我们的爱之书 ♪
♪ Love droplets ♪
♪ 爱之水滴 ♪
♪ Falling down from the sky ♪
♪ 从天而降 ♪
♪ And when I mix it in with the tears I cry ♪
♪ 当眼泪与水滴相溶 ♪
♪ It makes a full glass of water ♪
♪ 能装得一杯满满的水 ♪
♪ God, I'm thirsty after all that popcorn ♪
♪ 食过爆米花后让我饥渴不已 ♪
♪ I'll be patient ♪
♪ 我将耐心等待 ♪
♪ Until the droplets become ♪
♪ 直到那水滴 ♪
♪ A river that needs a dam ♪
♪ 化作汹涌的河流 ♪
♪ I'll be patient ♪
♪ 我将耐心等待 ♪
♪ Until the kernels rain♪
♪ 直到爱之仁倾泻而下 ♪
♪ Like candy on Shaquille O'Neal ♪
♪ 如电影情节中 ♪
♪ In the movie Kazaam ♪
♪ 糖果从天而降 ♪
♪ Whatever you got, baby, I'll take it, baby ♪
♪ 不管你对我怎样 宝贝 我将欣然接受 ♪
What are you up to today? I'll take it
你今天有什么安排 我将欣然接受
Your house smells like lemon.
你的屋子有种柠檬的味道
♪ I'll take it ♪
♪ 我将欣然接受 ♪
Where's my phone?
我手♥机♥在哪
♪ It's a stretch ♪
♪ 虽然毫不相关 ♪
♪ But I'll take that, too. ♪
♪ 但我也将欣然接受 ♪
♪ I'll take all your love kernels ♪
♪ 我将接受你所有的爱之仁 ♪
♪ This video ate up our production budget ♪
♪ 光这首歌♥就花光了制♥作♥预算 ♪
♪ Love kernels ♪
♪ 爱之仁 ♪
♪ We used up literally every cent ♪
♪ 每一分钱都挥霍一空 ♪
♪ Love kernels ♪
♪ 爱之仁 ♪
♪ Darryl is now played by a broom on a stand ♪
♪ 没钱请演员 达里尔现由扫帚扮演 ♪
♪ But like your love kernels ♪
♪ 但正如你的爱之仁 ♪
♪ We'll do our best with what we have. ♪
♪ 我们将竭尽全力完成分内之事 ♪
I mean, you should see
你该看看
how Rebecca has messed everything up.
瑞贝卡是怎么搞砸一切的
Yeah. “I moved here for you.”
没错 "我为你搬到这里"
There's no recovering from that.
根本怎么说也说不过去啊
That's what I said. But, you know, she's a child,
我就是这么说 不过她是个熊孩子嘛
and, I mean, it is obvious she has no idea what she's doing without me.
她显然没我在身边就完全失控一样
I mean, he's sleeping on her couch!
他还睡在她沙发上啊
You mean the one she sold for $35 to a stranger
你是说那张她以三十五块卖♥♥了给陌生人
who defiled it with his seed?
还被精♥液♥射到整张都是的沙发吗
Yes. And ironically, it's a pull-out.
没错 搞笑的是 那张是沙发床
Which she's not telling him, because she wants him
而她并没有告诉乔希
to sleep in her bed... Oh, my God, what am I doing?
因为她想乔希同床共枕 天啊 我在干嘛
Why are we talking about this again?
为什么我们又在谈论这件事
You know I am trying to wean myself
你知道我正努力让自己
off of the Rebecca madness.
对瑞贝卡的破事袖手旁观
And you're doing great.
你做得很好
No, I'm not. It's like I need a harness.
不 我没有 就好像我需要拉着条绳子一样
Oh, by the way, that came in the mail today.
顺便说一句 你的情趣绳子送来了
God, I love Amazon Prime.
天啊 亚马逊金牌会员就是爽
You know, it's like I...I want to give up
你知道 这就像我想对
on Rebecca's scheming, I do...
瑞贝卡的阴谋不抱希望 我真的想
but it's just, it... every morning
但是 就是 每个早晨
I still wake up with an emptiness and a longing,
每当我醒来 我始终心有空虚与渴望
and... I mean, at first I thought it was because
我是说 起初 我以为
you and I weren't boning, but...
是因为你我关系疏离
we bone all the time now. Yeah,
但现在我俩晚晚滚床单啦 没错
and we just got that harness, so...
而现在我还买♥♥了情趣绳子 所以呢
things are going up a level...
我俩的关系要再提升了
Oh, yes, Daddy!
赞喔 爸爸大人
Oh! I just...
我只是
You know, there's just still something missing in my life.
感觉生命中仍然有缺失的东西
I just... and I don't know what it is.
我只是 不知道缺失的是什么
Brendan's been gone for three days.
布兰登离开了家三天
Maybe it's that.
也许就是这原因了
I'm back, Mom!
妈妈 我回来了
No. No, definitely not that.
不 不 肯定不是
Dude, Rebecca and I are keeping things casual.
老兄 瑞贝卡和我暂时没在认真拍拖
I swear it.
我发誓
Really? Yes.
真的吗 真的
Do you leave stuff at her house?
那你有放东西在她家吗
Dude. Okay, I...
老兄 好吧 我
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表