剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I mean Josh Jr. If it's a boy, of course.
当然如果是小男孩肯定叫小乔希
Or Jeremiah, I really like Jeremiah.
或者乔里米 我真的蛮喜欢乔里米
Hold on, I have to pee!
等等 我要去厕所
Okay! So, change of plans.
好的 计划有变
I just my period, so I am not pregnant!
我姨妈来了 我没怀孕
Wow, this has been quite a day. Sorry to stress you out.
哇 今天真是一波三折哈 抱歉让你紧张了
But, the good news is...
但好消息是
now we can have some...
现在我们可以...
period sex.
生理期嘿♥咻♥啦
♪ Period sex ♪
♪ 生理期嘿♥咻♥ ♪
♪ Period sex... ♪
♪ 生理期嘿♥咻♥ ♪
♪ Put down a towel ♪
♪ 垫条毛巾 ♪
♪ Party till it's dry ♪
♪ 激♥情♥到干涸 ♪
♪ With some period sex ♪
♪ 来一次生理期嘿♥咻♥ ♪
♪ Period sex. ♪
♪ 生理期嘿♥咻♥ ♪
Stop it!
别唱了
What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么
I walked in the door, everything was fine,
我走进门 一切都还好
but then you were pregnant,
然后你就怀孕了
and then my life started flashing before my eyes,
然后我的整个生命从眼前闪过
then you weren't... I-I...
然后你又没怀孕 我...
Okay, I need some air, some... air.
好了 我要呼吸点新鲜空气
Hey, hey, Josh, wait.
嘿 乔希 等等
No, no. Rebecca, I need more than air.
不不 瑞贝卡 我不仅仅需要空气
I can't do this.
我不能这么做了
Do you mean the period sex? It's not gross,
你是说生理期嘿♥咻♥吗 没那么恶心的
I'll just get a dark towel.
我去拿一条深色毛巾就行了
It's not the period sex!
不是关于生理期嘿♥咻♥的
Rebecca, the last three minutes
瑞贝卡 刚才的三分钟
have been the most upsetting of my life!
已经成为了我人生中最难过的时刻
But I thought that you would be happy a-about...
但是我以为你应该会高兴
It's-it's not... It's not just that.
不 不是 不只是因为那个
This confirms what I've been feeling.
这证实了我一直以来的感受
I've been so unsure about us.
我对我们之间的关系一直都很犹疑
What just happened... that's a sign.
刚才发生的 就是个征兆啊
What? A sign of what?
什么 什么的征兆
That we need to stop doing this.
我们得停止这一切
This is all wrong.
这完全错了
Wrong?
错了
It's not... It was just a cas... okay,
它不是 它只是随意的 好吧
it was just a casual thing. But then
我们本来只应该是随性的约炮 但是之后
I started leaving my stuff here and...
我开始把东西留在这里 并且
it's just too much, Rebecca. I got to go.
太过头了 瑞贝卡 我得走了
Wait... what are you doing?
等下 你在做什么
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
You're coming back, right? This is just a fight.
你会回来的 对吧 我们只是吵了次架
This is a fight. All couples fight.
这是吵架罢了 所有情侣都会吵架
No, it's not.
不 不只是吵架
And we're not a couple, Rebecca.
我们也不是情侣 瑞贝卡
What?
什么
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Sorry for what? Sorry for what?
你为什么抱歉 为什么
I don't want to see you anymore.
我再也不想见到你了
Josh...
乔希
Hey, no, Josh!
嘿 不 乔希
Oh, hey, honey.
哦 好啊 亲爱的
Listen, I got you a test.
我给你买♥♥了根验孕棒
Um, I wanted to bring it by
我昨晚想带给你的
last night, but I was respecting our
但我还是决定遵守我们
legally... binding friendship contract.
有法律约束力的友谊合同
I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕
And Josh broke up with me.
而且乔希和我分手了
Oh, no, honey, I'm so sorry.
哦 不 亲爱的 真遗憾
So, my womb is empty,
所以 我的子♥宫♥空空如也
like my life.
就像我的人生一样
Oh, no, okay.
哦 不 好吧
Maybe this is for the best.
可能这样最好
No, come on, this love triangle thing, the bouncing back and forth.
不是啊 拜托 三角恋 踌躇不定什么的
I mean... it's exhaust...
这样真的很累...
You are exhausted.
你已经精疲力竭了
Why don't you take a break, okay?
你休息休息吧 好吗
Spend a little time on yourself.
花点时间在自己身上
I mean, I think that
我觉得那样
would be healthy.
才是健康的做法
Yeah, you know what?
是啊 你知道吗
You're right.
你说得对
Oh, that whole sign thing,
哦 那一套征兆的说法什么的
that was so stupid.
真是太蠢了
I don't know why I even came to work.
我甚至不知道我为什么还来上班
I got to get out of here. I'm gonna go on a walk.
我得离开这里 我要走走
Well, y-you want some company?
你要我陪着你吗
No.
不必了
No, no, I have to be alone.
不用 真不用 我得一个人待着
And plus our mutual periods might attract vultures.
另外 我们共同的生理期可能会引来秃鹫
She got her period.
她的姨妈来了
Scott, meet me at home.
斯科特 在家等我
You're, uh, both leaving?
你们 都走了吗
You know, you guys can't just leave all the time.
要知道 你们不能总是随便离岗的
Can I come?
我能来吗
Next time.
下次吧
You've been looking at this thing for 15 minutes.
你已经盯着这个东西十五分钟了
It's not gonna pee on itself.
它可不会尿在自己身上啊
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
The longer I wait,
我等的越久
the longer I can pretend this isn't happening.
可以假装这件事没有发生的时间就越长
And the more wine I can drink.
我就能喝越多的酒
Paula, you're probably not pregnant.
宝拉 你很可能没怀孕
You're only a couple days late
你只是姨妈晚了几天
and we use protection.
我们也避孕了
Oh, God, this makes so much sense.
哦 上帝 这可真是顺理成章啊
I mean,
我是说
this is what happens to me, right?
这种事情总是会发生在我身上 对吧
I mean, I finally decide to apply to law school
我最终决定申请法学院
and that bitch Fate just...
然而命运那个贱♥人♥就非要
gets me knocked up.
让我一夜怀孕
God, why did we decide to have sex again?
天啊 我们为什么决定重新开始做♥爱♥啊
It was such a mistake.
它就是个错误
If you're pregnant, we'll figure out how to deal with it.
如果你怀孕了 我们就想办法面对
Everything will be fine.
一切都会好起来的
We don't have the money for another kid
我们没钱再养一个孩子
and... law school and food
还要法学院学费 还要吃饭
and Brendan's parole officer payola.
还要贿赂布兰登的假释官
Oh, I was gonna spread my wings.
哦 我正想展开双翅
Yup, I was gonna spread my wings and fly.
是的 我正要张开翅膀飞翔
I'm so stupid.
我真是蠢
No, no. no. No, no.
不不不
My dad was right.
我爸说的俗话没错
I'm a breeder, not a leader.
我天生是抚养人的 不是领导人的
That's a weird saying. I know.
好奇怪的俗话啊 我知道啊
Paula, just take the test
宝拉 验一下吧
and we'll go from there. I can't.
我们再考虑对策 我不能
I can't take the test right now, okay?
我现在不能验 好吗
I'm gonna go back to work,
我要回去工作
and I will think about this... later.
我会 晚些时候再考虑这件事
Greg?
格雷
Hey, what are you doing here?
嘿 你在这里做什么
Hey, Rebecca, this is weird.
嘿 瑞贝卡 见到你甚奇怪啊
Yeah.
是啊
I just needed a walk.
我只是需要散散心
Lot of hours to fill when you're not drinking.
当你不喝酒的时候 多出来很多空余时间
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表