剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
♪ I'm just a girl in love ♪
♪ 我只是浸在爱河中的女孩♪
♪ La-la-la, lovey-dovey ♪
♪ 爱得闪瞎你的狗眼 ♪
♪ I can't be held responsible for my actions ♪
♪ 老娘可不对我的行为负责 ♪
♪ She's an ingenue ♪
♪ 天真无邪少女瑞贝卡 ♪
♪ I have no underlying issues to address ♪
♪ 老娘可没有问题烦恼需解决 ♪
♪ I'm certifiably cute and adorably obsessed ♪
♪ 有够可爱且痴心一片 ♪
♪ They say love makes you crazy ♪
♪ 人们常说爱会使人疯狂 ♪
♪ Therefore, you can't call her crazy ♪
♪ 所以你不能说她疯癫喔 ♪
♪ 'Cause when you call her crazy ♪
♪ 因为当你这样说她 ♪
♪ You're just calling her in love. ♪
♪ 就代表说她浸在爱河 ♪
Previously on Crazy ExGirlfriend... What are you reading?
疯狂前女友前情提要 你在读什么呢
Is it one of your sexy vampire books?
是你那吸血鬼小黄书吗
No.
不
Warming up? Yeah.
在热身吗 对
I die over a perfectly hit seventh.
能听到完美的七人合唱 死都愿啊
This is the first song, right?
这是第一首歌♥ 对吗
I just missed the end of the first song?
我只错过了第一首而已吗
That was the encore.
那是加唱的
Where are you going? Don't leave.
你去哪儿 别离开啊
I'm gonna grab a drink with Hank.
我去和汉克喝一杯
Please, just stay and we'll talk this out.
求你了 留下来我们好好谈谈
Paula, I need a minute.
宝拉 给我一些时间
I need to cool off.
我需要静一静
It's a Statue of Liberty keychain.
自♥由♥女神像的钥匙链哎
'Cause you're from New York. I love it.
因为你从纽约来嘛 我太喜欢了
Our relationship has always been one-sided.
我们的友情总是单向的
I give. You take.
我付出 你索取
That's not fair. That hurts me.
这不公平 太伤人了
You've never been there for me when I need you.
当我需要你的时候 你从不在我身边
I know what you want, you know.
我知道你想怎样
You want me to apologize.
你想我先道歉嘛
You know what, though?
话虽如此
You owe me the apology this time.
这次是你欠我一个道歉
I told her that your name is Madge...
我跟她说你叫玛姬
and my name is Allegra.
我叫爱兰歌♥娜
Madge?
玛姬
Tell us about the boyfriend, girlfriend.
跟我们讲讲你的男朋友啊 小闺密
Um, his name is Josh
他叫乔希
and I feel bad for him.
而我为他感到难过
He's been through some really tough times.
他最近正在经历一段很难熬的日子
Had some toxic relationships.
经历过一些很糟的恋情
This one girl, get this, quit her job
一个疯婆子 听好了 竟然辞了工作
and then moved across the country to be with him.
跨越大半个美国就为了和他在一起
Crazy, right?
疯的 是吗
I hate it when Dad makes lunch.
我最讨厌由老爸来做午餐
Yeah, this is just half of a salami, Scott.
对 这只是半截莎乐美肠啊 斯科特
Hey, we're busy around here.
嘿 我们在这忙活了半天
I put slices of cheese in there
我把芝士片放在里面
and some loose bread.
加上一些松软的面包
Get yourself a knife
再拿个小刀
and you're in the sandwich-making business, buddy.
你做的三明治都可以拿去卖♥♥了 小弟
Great, now I have to steal a quiche
太好了 我又得从教员休息室
from the teacher's lounge again.
偷法式咸派吃了
You know, you should say thank you to your dad!
知道吗 你们该感谢爸爸的
Seriously, thank you, honey.
讲真 谢谢你 亲爱的
I just... I couldn't do all of this without you.
没了你 我真的什么都做不来
Ah, it's nothing. I...
没什么啦
No, it's something
才不是 你帮我很多了
and it means a lot to me.
对我来说意义重大
You're the best.
你是最棒的
No, I'm not. I...
我不是啦...
Yes, you are.
你当然是
You know, I was just telling Sunil the other day
那天我还在跟桑尼尔说
how lucky I am...
我多么幸运才...
I had sex with Tanya.
我和塔妮娅滚床单
Yeah, I had sex with Nancy...Kerrigan.
呵呵 这样说 我也和南希滚... 床单了
Oh, you're serious.
你是认真的
It was an accident, I swear.
我发誓 真的是个意外
We went drinking after work with some other people,
下班之后我和其他人去喝酒了
and-and I had too much,
我喝多了
and-and she was gonna drive me home and then
塔妮娅开车载我回家
we got in her car and she was too drunk to drive,
然后我们上了车 但她也喝得太醉了开不了车
so we decided to wait it out
所以我们等酒劲过去
and it started raining... Okay, that's enough.
然后开始下雨了 好了 够了
So... It sounds so romantic.
听起来很浪漫呢
It's, like, just, like,
就像是 像是
a-a night that you'll remember forever.
永远铭记于心的一夜
I-I-It happened one time.
只有那一次
I promise. It will never happen again.
我保证 绝无下次
It-It was a complete accident. I...
完完全全是场意外
You know, I have to get ready for work.
我得准备去上班了
W-Wait, l-l-let's talk about this.
等等 我们先谈谈吧
No, I got to go.
不 我得走了
Okay, well, we'll talk about it when we get home.
那就等你回家之后再谈吧
Home?
家
What home?
什么家
You don't live here anymore.
你再也不住这儿了
Oh, hi, sorry, I'm-I'm almost done.
嗨 不好意思 我快好了
No, it's okay, I'm just... making my iced mocha.
不 没事 我只是来做一杯冰摩卡
I can wait.
我能等的
Ah, all yours. Done.
啊 你来吧 我好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Who did this?!
谁干的
Who put an empty ice tray back...
是谁把空的冰格放回冰箱
twice?!
还不止一次
What... man... did this?
是 谁 干 的
Um...
额
I'm not good at filling them back up.
我不怎么会把它们装满
It's hard, the water splooshes around
水溅得到处都是 太难了
and how am I supposed to open the door
我又怎么同时打开冰箱的门
while I'm holding a shaky tray of water?
又同时拿着放满水的冰格呢
Besides, somebody else always does it.
再说 反正其他人会做的啦
It's me.
是我
I am the someone else!
我就是那个 "其他人"
You know what, it's okay.
算了算了
It is okay. Don't worry about it.
算了 不用你费心
I'll just fill up a tray and then wait outside
我填满冰格然后
the freezer for, like, three hours for the cubes
大概等三四个小时它们结冰后
that I need for my iced mocha, you son of a bitch!
再来做我的冰摩卡 你♥他♥妈♥的臭小子
Here, look, just take a couple.
来 拿几块去吧
I... don't want your...dirty man ice!
我不想要你 这臭男人的肮脏冰块
Somebody get a... get a mop.
谁去拿个拖把
No, you're right.
不 你说得对
You're right, I just need to... take a breath.
对对 我需要透透气
I know why you're crying.
我知道你为什么哭
It's because of me...
是因为我...
and I get it, I miss our friendship, too,
我明白了 我也很想念我们的友情
so let's stop all this foolishness
那让我们停下这一切愚蠢的行为
and just go back to the way things were, okay?
回到以前那样 好吗
Now, I'm willing to overlook all of the things on your end
现在 我可以把你做的错事当作是
that you did wrong.
没发生的
The apology tears in your eyes...
看看你眼睛里带有歉意的泪水
you don't have to say it. I'll say it.
你不用说出来 我帮你说
You're sorry.
你很抱歉
Didn't that feel good?
感觉好多了吧
And you know what, I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
I'll say it. Would you just shut up?!
我会说出来的 你能不能闭嘴
You're just such a selfish, whiny, entitled brat.
你♥他♥妈♥的爱抱怨又自私又自大的熊孩子
Just stop.
闭嘴吧
You talk?
你居然会讲话
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表