剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I wanted to make sure you're okay.
我想确定你还好吧
It's not my favorite thing, you guys being a couple...
虽然你两在一起 并不是我想看到的
but I'm okay.
但我没事
And are we okay?
那我们之间还好吗
The answer doesn't have to be yes.
你不需要勉强说 "好" 的
Good, because the answer is "eh."
好啊 因为我要给你的答案是 "并不好"
Totally get it.
完全明白
But don't worry about me, really.
不过真的不用担心我
If you need to worry about someone, worry about yourself.
有空去担心人的话 担心一下自己吧
Me, why?
为什么
Don't you see that Josh is, like, all over the place and lost?
你不觉得乔希总是重蹈覆辙吗
But that was before.
那是以前的事了
And I saw from the post you shared on OpenTable
我看到你分享的订餐厅网站
that you're taking him home to see your family.
说你要带他去见你的大家庭了
I know your relationship with your mom is kind of tough.
我知道你跟你妈之间的关系势如火水
Yeah, but now I have Josh,
虽然如此 但现在我有乔希在身边
so, you know, it won't bother me.
我妈不会影响到我什么的
Love protects you.
真爱胜过一切
So, the things that used to annoy me about going home
所以 就算我妈一直烦着叫我回家
won't annoy me anymore.
也不会再烦我啦
You know? Josh is like a blankie,
你知道吗 乔希就像一张毛毯
a suit of armor or a bulletproof vest.
一套盔甲或者一件防弹背心
Honey, just because Josh Chan owns all those things
亲爱的 乔希·陈拥有这些东西
doesn't mean he is all those things.
并不意味着 他就是这些东西
He's not magic.
他没什么魔法
It's like magic, FB,
当瑞贝卡和我在一起的时候
when Rebecca and I are together.
像魔法一样奇妙啊 布拉神父
Yeah, I read about it on your post on Draw Something.
嗯 我在 "你画我猜" 上看到你写出来了
Nope.
没有
Sorry, go on.
抱歉 继续吧
This family weekend is really important,
这个家庭周末聚餐是真的很重要
and I don't want to screw it up.
我不想搞砸
You know Rebecca's mother doesn't like me.
你知道瑞贝卡的妈妈不喜欢我
At parents' weekend at camp,
之前在家庭聚餐的营地
she asked me if I had pierced her daughter's hymen.
她问我是否有戳穿过她女儿的膜
A-And I told her, "No, Rebecca showed up to camp
然后我告诉她 "没有啊 瑞贝卡是带着
with those earrings."
那对耳环来野营的"
What if people don't like me?
如果人们不喜欢我怎么办
What if I say the wrong thing?
如果我说错了会怎么样
What if an old person calls me Oriental?
如果一个老太婆叫我东方小子怎么办
Look, Josh, I'm a man of God
乔希 我是上帝的仆人
and I try to believe the best about everyone,
我相信人性本善的
but if you think you're gonna make it
但如果你打算
through a whole weekend
对着一群七十岁的老人
with a bunch of 70-year-olds
而没人叫你东方小子的情况下
and not get called an Oriental,
撑过整个周末
you're out of your ever-loving mind.
这肯定没可能 你是傻了吗
Nope.
没有
But, Father Brah, I've been bouncing
但布拉神父啊 这年我已经换了
from girl to girl all year.
一个又一个的女孩
I've told everyone in my life,
我已经告诉全世界
including my followers on Moviefone,
包括我电影疯里的粉丝
that Rebecca and I are the real deal.
我跟瑞贝卡是来真的
This relationship has to work out.
这段恋情必定要开花结果
It just has to.
一定要
Because it's the main thing going on in your life right now?
因为这恋情是现时你生活中最重要的事吗
Yeah, kind of.
对 算是吧
Josh, do you think you're defining yourself
乔希 你认为你是透过不同的恋情
through your relationship?
来定位你自己吗
You define yourself by your relationship to Jesus.
你也透过和神的关系来定位自己是神父啊
Wow, you got me there, man.
好吧 你让我无话可说了
Where are you, you little minx?
你在何方啊 小骚货
Brah, I didn't know you were into bird-watching.
布拉 我还不知道你会观鸟耶
Oh, no, I'm not.
噢 不 我不是
I, uh, stashed my weed in one of these trees.
我在其中一棵树上藏了些大♥麻♥
Yeah, there it is.
对 就在那边
Okay, so, if my mom asks,
这样 要是我妈问起
you have no opinion on politics,
你对政♥治♥毫无见解
I've been using the bath salts she sent me,
我一直都有用她寄给我的浴盐
and the Garfinkel ring is in the safe deposit box.
还有加芬克尔戒指放了在保险箱里
What's the Garfinkel ring?
加芬克尔戒指是什么鬼
It's a long story; I'll tell you later.
说来话长 我之后告诉你
Okay, this is gonna be great.
好了 这会很顺利的
Because, with you here, I'll be calm.
因为有你在旁 我会很冷静
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
It's gonna be great.
会顺利的
I forgot you were bringing the Oriental.
我忘记你带来那东方小子来
Mom!
老妈
Would you, would you please put on a robe?
你能... 能穿上衣服吗
I just moisturized.
我只是在润肤
It has to soak in for an hour or I'm wasting the La Mer.
必须给一个小时它吸收 不然会浪费掉
La Mer's for your face.
那该是用在你的脸上的
I know it's for my face, but for once
我知道是用在脸上的
I'm splurging on myself!
不过我偶尔宠下自己不行吗
I got you this Hollywood sign magnet from the airport.
我从机场给您带来了这个 好莱坞标牌磁石
What's with the hair? Are you gonna say thank you?
你头发怎么了 你要说谢谢吗
Looks stringy. I mean, I know that that's the fashion,
看看这粘稠的 我是说 我知道这是时尚
but you look like a wet rescue dog.
但你看上去就像只落水狗
Okay, you know what?
好吧 你知道什么
Maybe we should just stay at a hotel.
或许我们应该呆在一家旅馆
We don't have to stay here.
我们不必呆在这儿
Oh, please, don't be so dramatic.
噢 拜托 别小题大做了
You came all this way
你们大老远来这里
to see your facacta cousin fumble through his haftarah.
就为了看你烂堂哥的成人礼
And, Becky, do you know what
还有 贝基 你知道他们哪部分的
Torah portion they gave Skyler?
摩西五经给了斯凯勒
What?
哪部分
The one with the menstruation and the lepers.
有生理期和麻风病的那一章
The one that Cousin Stuey got.
就是当斯图易表兄谈论
When he talked about his sister's Kotex.
他姐高洁思时拿到的那部分
Are you guys not mad at each other anymore?
你俩不是在生对方的气吗
No. Mad? Who's mad?
不 生气 生什么气
Is he yelling at me?
他这是在吼我吗
No. I'm the one who should be mad
不 我才是应该生气的那个
with this hunk of plastic cluttering up my house.
让这么一块塑料拉低我家的档次
What, you couldn't find a See's Candy
怎么 你走过机场大厅
walking through the airport?
就找不到一家高档糖果店吗
I'm sorry, are you talking to me now?
不好意思 你是在对我说吗
I'm so confused. No.
我都糊涂了 不
You're confused? I've been confused
你糊涂 我才应该糊涂
ever since this one popped out of my vagina.
自从这位从我下面蹦出来我就懵逼了
Oh, my God, Mom, do not talk about your vagina.
哦 天哪 妈 别讨论关于你下面的问题
Why? It's perfectly good.
为什么 它很完美的
I have had some fabulous reviews lately.
我最近又有一些五星好评
Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, stop it!
呕心 别说喇
All right, listen up,
好了听着
I'm on a grapefruit diet, but for you,
我最近在做葡萄柚节食法
I put some whitefish salad in the refrigerator.
但为了你 我放了些白鲑鱼沙拉在冰箱里
Becca sometimes likes to eat in the middle of the night,
贝卡有事喜欢半夜起来吃东西
and that's why her weight fluctuates.
就是为什么她的体重也水涨船高
Okay, no, one time, one time,
好了 一次 就一次
one time, yes, I ate a whole marble halvah.
一次 我吃一整块的蜂蜜糖
That was the night my father left.
但那是爸爸离开的那天晚上
It was my party and I was hungry.
那晚有我的派对 而且我很饿
You hear the drama?
听见这口气了吗
"It was my party, I was hungry,
那晚有我的派对 而且我很饿
and my father abandoned me."
而且我爸抛弃了我
Like we all didn't see that coming.
说到我不知你♥爸♥要离弃我们一样
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表