剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Also, I've saved so much money,
而且 我一下省了好多钱
I bought these shoes. Oh!
我还买♥♥了这双鞋 哦
How'd you end up here?
你怎么跑到这儿了
I, uh, also needed a walk.
我也需要散散心
And I found out about it from Darryl.
我从达里尔那里听说了这个地方
He and WiJo come here a lot.
他和白乔乔经常来这里
God, they're a great couple.
天啊 他们是好赞的一对啊
Yeah, God, I ship them so hard.
是的 我的天 我超级萌他们的
Yeah, they're really cute.
是的 他们真的很可爱
Crazy that we both end up here
我们在同一时间都跑到这儿来了
at the exact same time.
真是很疯狂啊
What are the chances of that happening?
这种事发生真是小概率吧
I don't know, I think it's just a coincidence.
不好说 我觉得只是个巧合啦
I used to think that coincidences like this
我曾经认为这样的巧合
were, like, signs.
都是某种征兆
Like when you were a little girl?
你还是个小女孩的时候会这么想吗
No, like an hour ago.
不 其实一小时以前我还是这么想的
Ah, how you've grown.
啊 你长得好快啊
Yeah, I was so much shorter back then.
是啊 一小时前我比现在矮很多
Is that even possible?
你居然还能比现在更矮吗
This place is so beautiful.
这个地方好漂亮
We...
我们...
we should've come here.
我们本应该来这里的
You know,
你知道的
a place like this when we were together.
我们还在一起的时候 应该来这种地方
Why didn't we do that?
我们为什么没来呢
'Cause we hated the outdoors?
因为我们厌恶户外运动吗
And each other most of the time? Right,
多数时候还厌恶彼此吗 是啊
right, right.
是啊 是啊
The two pillars of any great relationship.
任何成功的恋爱关系必不可少的两大支柱哦
Yeah, we were great.
是啊 我们在一起的时候真 "好" 啊
All right, I should get back to work, I, um...
好了 我该回去工作了 我 呃
I'm literally never there.
我简直一直在翘班
It's a miracle
我还没被开除
I'm not fired.
真是个奇迹
It was nice to see you.
遇见你很高兴
I've missed you.
我很想你
Yeah, me, too.
是啊 我也想你
This was a great,
这是一次很棒的
fate-less, coincidental meeting
跟命运无关的 在一座风景优美的桥上的
on a scenic bridge.
一次偶遇
Okay.
好了
I'm gonna...
我要...
Okay, good-bye.
好了 再见
Wait, Rebecca.
等等 瑞贝卡
Yeah?
什么
So, you were right.
所以 你说对了
You told me to stop looking for signs and I did just that.
你告诉我别再寻找征兆 我听从了
I'm glad to hear that, Rebecca.
对此我很欣慰 瑞贝卡
And it was when I stopped looking for signs
就在我停止寻找征兆的时候
that I got the biggest sign of all.
我发现了最大的征兆
Oh, Lord.
哦 上帝啊
Yeah, he kissed me.
是的 他吻了我
And in that moment, I realized...
在那一刻 我意识到
it's him, Doctor,
就是他 医生
it's always been Greg. Hmm.
一直都应该是格雷 嗯
Let me float an idea out there, and I know you have
让我提一个想法 我知道
every reason to say no, but...
你有充足的理由说不 但是
can we try this again, please?
请问 我们能再尝试一次吗
Rebecca...
瑞贝卡
I know there's a lot of water under the bridge.
我知道过去发生了很多无法改变的事情
And I'm not just talking about the water under this bridge.
我不只是在说这座桥下的水
There's a drought, why is there so much...
现在闹旱灾啊 可为什么
water under this bridge?
这座桥下有这么多水啊
Okay, if we try this again,
好了 如果我们再试一次
if we take it slow,
如果我们慢慢来
if we act like adults this time...
如果我们这次像成年人一样去发展
But what about... Josh?
但是他... 乔希吗
Josh is done. That was nothing.
乔希已经结束了 那什么都不是
It's-it's done, I swear.
它已经结束了 我发誓
Think about how this story has played out.
想想这个故事是怎么发展的
So I move to West Covina,
我搬去了西柯维纳
in love with someone else, and he's the sarcastic,
爱的是另一个人 而他是个爱讽刺人的
messed up bartender that calls me out on my stuff,
一团糟的酒保 总是一针见血地拆穿我
and I ignore him, but we have undeniable chemistry.
我无视他 但我们之间的火花无法否认
And now Josh and I break up...
现在乔希和我分手了
and it's about me and Greg.
故事就是关于我和格雷的
If you want to start over,
如果你想重新开始
I'll be here in this exact spot
明天晚上日落时
tomorrow night at sunset.
我就在这个地方等你
And if you're here,
如果你也来这里
then we can walk over to that adorable
那么我们可以走去那个可爱的
mom-and-pop Italian place.
温馨的意大利餐厅
The Olive Garden?
橄榄园餐厅吗
The Olive Garden, yes. And...
橄榄花♥园♥ 没错
we'll just, I don't know, start over, pretend we never met.
我们可以重新开始 假装从未相识
And... forget all the bad stuff.
忘掉所有不好的事情
Okay?
好吗
Just... just think about it.
就 考虑考虑吧
I mean, duh! It's the other guy!
显然啊 当然应该是另外一个人
It's the guy who was under my nose all along,
是那个一直就在我眼前
that I under-appreciated.
而我没有充分赏识的人
I mean, him and me getting together...
他和我注定在一起
It's the most obvious thing in the world.
真是这世上最显而易见的事情啊
Do you listen to anything I say?
你是不是完全不在听我说的话
Ever?
什么都不听
Yes, I'm so glad you agree with me.
没错 真高兴你同意我的观点
Yup.
果然
I'm gonna go fall in love at the Olive Garden.
我要在橄榄园里坠入爱河
Mm.
呵呵
The kayak, Noelle.
皮艇啊 诺艾尔
Remember the kayak.
想想皮艇
So...
所以
Beans said you could just keep all this stuff
豆子说你可以把东西
at his house? Yeah,
都放在他家 是的
he's got a dog mausoleum with some extra space, so...
他家狗有个陵墓 里面有点空地方
Until I find a permanent place to live.
我找到固定的住处后再把东西拿回来
Here, in-in West Covina?
住这儿 西柯维纳
Uh, not necessarily, maybe El Monte or Glendora.
不一定 也许在艾尔蒙特或格伦多拉
Dad, I told you.
爸 我说过的
I can't leave because of my recovery.
我不能离开 因为我要戒瘾
Recovery. Yeah.
戒瘾哦 是啊
Right.
是啊
This is why you're staying.
这才是你留下来的原因吧
God, you're so dramatic.
老天 你要不要这么夸张
What, are you gonna wave that around?
你难道准备晃着这玩意儿说
"I've got Exhibit 'A'?"
"我出示证据甲" 吗
This is not why you're staying?
难道你不是为此才留下的吗
You're not staying for this girl?
你不是为了这女孩留下的吗
You are.
你就是的
And isn't that against the rules of your group, too?
那难道不是也违反了你小组的规则吗
New relationships?
不能发展新恋情?
They're guidelines, not rules.
只是指导 不是规则
And it's not a new relationship.
而且这也不是新恋情了
We're gonna take things slow,
我们准备慢慢发展
see how things go...
看事情的走向
Maybe we should celebrate your staying in town
也许我们应该庆祝一下你留在这里
by having a drink. Dad, stop.
喝一杯吧 爸 别闹
You get back with Rebecca,
你和瑞贝卡复合
you might as well hit the bottle again.
不如干脆重新喝上
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表