剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, honey, honey, honey, honey, I told you...
哦 亲 亲 亲爱的 我告诉过你
Oh, my God, this is a workplace.Okay?
哦我的天 这是工作的地方好吗
No sleeves, no service.
衣装不整 恕不招待
Shh!
嘘
Thank you for bringing me lunch, Joshua.
感谢你给我送午餐 乔希亚
And before you leave, I've got a little something for you.
在你离开前 我有个东西要给你
That's great. It'll make things easier.
好赞 这样会更方便点
Sorry, you're giving him a key to your apartment? What?
抱歉 你给了他一把你房♥子的钥匙吗 咋回事
That's right, I gave this man the key to my heart,
没错 我给了他打开我的心的钥匙
and now I'm giving him the key to my "ap-heart-ment""
现在我要把打开我 "心房♥" 的钥匙也给他
But he doesn't have a drawer, right?
但他并没有个专属的抽屉 对吧
What, a drawer? No, because he's got a dresser.
啥 抽屉? 没有 因为他有个专属梳妆台
Just for the essentials.
就放点生活必需品
Protein powder, glutamine, socks. Mmhmm.
蛋白粉 谷氨酰胺 袜子 嗯哼
I want that. You want broccoli?
我也想要那个 你想要花椰菜?
No, no, I want, I want a, I want a key.
不不 我想 我想要把钥匙
I want a dresser.
我想要个梳妆台
And I can have it all, Paula.
我可以拥有那一切 宝拉
All I need to do is just find Greg.
只要我能找到格雷
Don't do those...
别摆出...
No Bambi eyes, you know I can't. I can't.
不要瞪小鹿斑比眼 你知道我没法抗拒 没法
Not... no, stop it.
不能... 不要 别瞪了
Oh, God, it's so tempting, it's like a box full of donuts
哦老天 太诱人了 就像我面前
under my face.
放了满满一盒甜甜圈一样
Eat the donut, Paula.
快吃甜甜圈 宝拉
Eat it. Eat it. I...
快吃 快吃 我...
No. No. No. Eat it. Eat it.
不 不 不 快吃 快吃
Eat it. Eat it. No. No.
快吃 快吃 不 不
Eat it. Maybe.
快吃 好吧
Paula, thank you so much for helping me find Greg.
宝拉 太感谢你帮我找格雷了
I know it makes you feel dirty and hate yourself,
我知道这是让你觉得很肮脏且自我怨恨
but I really need it.
但我真的需要啊
Yeahhuh. Yeah.
行吧 好啊
All right. Yay.
好吧 耶
All we have to do is take the IP address of his phone,
我们只需要获得他手♥机♥的IP地址
which I have,
我现在已经有了
and then I triangulate the cell tower records,
然后对信♥号♥♥塔记录进行三角测量
which are way easier to access than they should be.
然而毫无难度 去弄到这些记录超简单的
Yeah, I mean, Snowden was a hero.
是啊 斯♥诺♥登就是个英雄
And voila.
然后 瞧好了
All of Greg's comings and goings for the last month.
上个月格雷的全部来去行踪
Wow.
哇哦
This is insane, you're so good. Thank you.
这太厉害了 你好牛 谢谢夸奖
You're so good. I know.
你好牛逼 姐知道
It's really sexy. Okay.
真是好性感 好了
Uh, let's see, so it looks like Greg has been going
来瞧瞧 看起来格雷每一天
from his house to a location on East Cameron every day.
都要从他家去东卡梅隆大道的某个地方
Yeah.
是的
Okay, hold on, it is...
好的 等等 那是...
locking down on a place.
锁定一个地方
What could that be? What's on East Cameron?
那会是什么地方 东卡梅隆大道上有什么
Okay, like, literally everything.
呃 真的什么都有啊
There it is. Hey.
在那里出现了 嘿
Okay. Got it? All right. Okay. All right.
好的 记下来没 好了 好的
Come on. Let's go. No. Nope.
来吧 我们走 不 不了
I... you know, oh, I have so much work to do,
我... 要知道 我有好多工作要做
and I just, I don't know... Hey, Paula?
我真是 不知道... 喂 宝拉
You're cervix deep in this now, let's go.
你涉事已深无路可退了 我们走吧
I'm so glad we didn't change your room
我真庆幸我们没把你的房♥间改造掉
so it's ready for you. Yeah.
现在就可以让你入住了 是啊
Your father wanted to make your room
你父亲想把你的房♥间
into an indoor sauna,
改成室内桑拿房♥
but I said, "What if he comes back?"
但是我说 "万一他回来了怎么办"
It's just temporary, Mom.
这只是暂时的安排 妈妈
I just need time to save up some money.
我只是需要点时间存钱
A few months, a few years.
几个月 几年
I'm just happy you're coming home.
你回家了我很高兴
I can make those
我可以给你做那种
grilled cheese sandwiches you like with the crusts cut off.
切掉外层硬皮的烤乳酪三明治给你吃了
I'm an adult.
我已经是成年人了
I eat crusts now.
我现在吃硬皮了
Of course you do, sweetie.
当然了 小宝贝
Where are we? What is this place?
我们在哪儿 这是什么地方
I smell cigarettes and burnt coffee.
我闻到了香烟和煮焦咖啡的味道
You know what that means.
你知道这意味着什么
Alcoholics.
是酗酒者
But...
可是
Greg's not an alcoholic.
格雷不酗酒啊
I drink anywhere.
我在哪儿都喝酒
Tacos and tequila.
墨西哥卷饼和龙舌兰
But I do my study drinking... here.
但我在这里进行自习饮酒
We're way too sober for this wedding.
我们参加这婚礼喝得还不够多
How about I get us some shots?
我去拿几小杯烈酒怎么样
Oh, I don't leave when there's whiskey left.
还有威士忌没喝完的时候 我是不会离开的
I need to take... I need to take a nap.
我要睡 我要睡一会儿
Ah, yes,
啊 没错
the classic Serrano pass-out.
经典的塞拉诺氏昏迷
Oh.
哦
Yeah, I called that one.
是啊 我早就预见到了
Look, there he is, there he is.
瞧 他在那儿 他在那儿
Hi, I'm Greg.
大家好 我是格雷
He's gonna say something.
他要发言了
So I'm here because one night
我来这里 是因为某一晚
I had ten cocktails at a wedding.
我在一个婚礼上喝了十杯鸡尾酒
As one does.
就像普通人会做的
And then I passed out in my own vomit.
然后我昏倒在我自己的呕吐物里
As one does.
就像普通人会做的
The next morning I got in my car and a cop stopped me,
第二天早上我开着车 警♥察♥把我拦下来
uh, as they do, when you're weaving.
如果你在蛇行的话 警♥察♥通常会拦下来吧
And, um...
然后 呃
Turns out, I was still legally drunk
原来 我昨晚喝的酒导致我第二天
from the night before
仍然处在法律界定的醉酒中
and I got arrested, as,
于是我就被逮捕了
again, one does, um...
仍然 就像普通人会经历的 呃
The judge sentenced me to come here every day for a month.
法官判我一个月内天天要到这里来
My plan was to knock out these meetings,
我原来的计划是 混过这些讨论会
get my court card signed,
签满法♥院♥的记录卡
and go back to being as angry as I could
然后回归对任何我能想到的人
with just about anyone I could think of.
都出离愤怒的老日子里去
My mom, my dad, my job, West Covina,
愤怒的对象包括我妈 我爸 工作 西柯维纳
men who wear skinny jeans. Yeah!
还有穿紧身牛仔裤的男人 没错
Thank you, Frank.
谢谢支持 弗兰克
But that whole time,
但是一直以来
there was one person I was really angry at.
都有一个让我非常愤怒的人
That's me, it's me, he's talking about me.
是我 是我 他要说起我了
Myself.
我自己
Oh, it's him, it's him, that's better, it's him.
噢 是他 太好了 是他自己
Yeah, way better. I'm responsible
是啊 好太多了 我自己要负责任
for not only what happened that night,
不仅是对那晚的事情负责
but for the whole mess that was my life up to that night.
还要对那晚之前我整个混乱的人生负责
And now I see...
现在我意识到
I needed to face something that I'd always known.
我需要面对我心里一直知道的一项事实
That I'm an alcoholic.
那就是我是个酗酒者
And I've known that
自从我喝了第一口酒
since I had my first drink. My first sip felt like I...
我就知道这个事实 我的第一口酒让我感觉
I don't know, like glitter was exploding inside of me.
我不知道 就像体内有闪粉在爆♥炸♥
That's how alcohol affects me.
酒精就是那样影响我的
So here I am, facing that reality.
所以现在我在这里 面对那个现实
And, uh, now that I have, the funny thing is,
并且 现在我面对了现实 奇怪的是
I'm not as angry anymore.
不再像以前那么愤怒了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表