剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I'm thinking... Dora the Explorer.
看 "爱探险的朵拉" 如何
You really don't know how old I am, do you?
你真的不知道我几岁 对吧
I know you're older than eight and younger than me.
我知道你八岁以上 又比我小
Hey, tell you what?
你知道吗
Why don't we just go get a bunch of popcorn,
不如我们去买♥♥点爆米花
and watch whatever we want? Sounds good?
然后看些片子什么的怎么样
All right, vamanos, Boots.
走 出发探险吧
Oh, and also, um, FYI,
哦 对了
boobs are really just sacks of yellow fat, so...
胸部不过就是装满脂肪的袋子
not worth the whole obsession.
没必要去喜欢的
where does your mom keep your car seat?
你妈把你的儿童安全座椅放哪的
Why is your friend on a sign for
为什么你朋友的牌子写着
the thing my mom calls my dad?
我妈对我爸说的话
Oh, a douche.
阴♥道♥冲洗器[混♥蛋♥]
Tommy, do you know what douches are?
汤米 你知道阴♥道♥冲洗器[混♥蛋♥]是什么吗
Okay.
好吧
This is a great opportunity
刚好是一个机会
for you to soak up some wisdom
给你增长见闻
from a lady who understands something called "the patriarchy."
从我这个懂得何为 "父权制" 的 女性
So, douches are a product created by a corporation
阴♥道♥冲洗器是一家公♥司♥研发的产品
that are meant to exploit... O.M.G., it's my ex.
用来清洗... 我的天 是我的前任
Okay, this is really awkward, um,
这有点尴尬了
because the last time I saw him,
因为上一次见到他时
I peed on all of his stuff.
我尿在他的东西上
Up top.
击掌
Thanks.
谢啦
You know what?
你知道吗
There's Josh Chan, but who cares? No.
乔希·陈又如何呢
I feel nothing, you know?
我的内心毫无波澜
Quick emotional scan.
快速情感扫描
Boop boop boop.
哔 哔 哔
Nope, nothing.
什么感觉也没有
I'm in remission.
我已经看开了
Yeah, I'm not even gonna say hi.
我连招呼都不想打
Watch, I'm not gonna say hi.
看吧 我才不会和他打招呼
Hi!
嗨
Hi, Josh.
嗨 乔希
Hi.
嗨
Hi, Rebecca.
嗨 瑞贝卡
Uh, how have you been?
近来如何
Haven't seen you since...
很久没见过你了 自从
She peed on your stuff.
她尿在你的东西上
Uh... yeah... um, sorry.
没错... 抱歉
Uh, this is, uh, Paula's son, Tommy.
这位是宝拉的儿子 汤米
He's my-my ward...
他是我的受保护动物
...my protege, my charge for the day.
他是我今天负责照看的对象
I'm babysitting.
我帮忙带孩子
Oh, cool.
不错哦
Um, hey, Tommy, why don't you
呃 汤米 你去
go get yourself some candy, my man?
买♥♥点糖果吃吧 好吗
This a $100 bill.
这可是张100美元的钞票
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
There you, should be enough.
给你 应该够了
Kids. Um...
孩子就这样
So, hey, I've been meaning to apologize to you about,
嗨 我一直想和你道个歉
as Tommy said, the-the peeing.
正如汤米所说 尿尿那事儿
Um... I have no excuse,
呃 我不会找借口解释
other than I felt primal that day,
那天我之所以会那么做是因为觉得自己像个原始人
but I hope it didn't fritz out any of the expensive equipment.
但是 希望没弄坏什么贵重的设备
It's fine, stuff happens.
没事 意外时有发生
Listen, Josh, I'm glad we ran into each other, honestly,
听着 乔希 老实话 真的很高兴我们能相遇
because I hope that, after everything that has happened,
因为我希望 经过这些风风雨雨
that we can still be friends.
我们还能做朋友
Yeah, like, me too.
我也这么觉得
I thought you would still be mad
我还以为你还在生我气呢
because of the way we broke up. No.
因为 毕竟我们分得那么难看 不
I made mistakes, you made mistakes,
我们都犯过错
you made some other more mistakes.
当然 你犯得比较多
It-it... we're human.
但是 我们终究是普通人啊
I'm so glad to hear that.
我很高兴听你这么说
Yeah!
没错
Yeah, and, oh, I, uh, saw that you-you have a new lady in your life.
对 噢 我看到你交了个新女朋友
Is her name, uh, Hannah?
她叫汉娜 对吗
Anna. Anna!
安娜 安娜
Oh, right. And I saw you post about it online.
没错 我看到你传到网上的照片了
And not all the posts, a normal amount of posts.
也没全部看啦 就看了几张而已
Let's say three.
差不多三张吧
I saw three posts.
我就看了三张照片
Uh, anyway, she's... whoo!
呃 总之 她还不错哦
She's breathtaking, Josh.
她可真是美得令人窒息 乔希
So, uh,
所以 呃
...good job, sir.
干得不错哦 小伙子
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, wow, I mean,
哇 我是说
I'm relieved we can just be normal about this.
我们可以如此轻松地谈论这事 我也算是松了口气
Why would I be weird about it?
有什么好小题大造
Yeah, right? Exactly.
对吧 没错
Well, uh...
好吧
good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, for me too, for me to see you good. Yeah.
我也是 见到你很高兴
Uh, hey, come here.
嗨 过来
Oh, uh-uh, I'm-I'm actually a little sick.
呃 其实 我好像有点生病
Uh, that's what these tissues are for.
所以才会买♥♥这么多纸巾
Like, I got a little case of the sniffles.
我还打了几个喷嚏
Oh, c-come on.
行了
I don't care, friends share their airborne pathogens.
我不在乎 朋友就该分享空气传播的病原体
You know, Tommy,
你知道吗 汤米
you are one lucky little dude to have Rebecca as a babysitter.
你可真幸运有瑞贝卡当你的保姆
Yeah, she's not bad.
是啊 她还不错
Oh, she's more than not bad,
她可不止还不错
she's Rebecca Bunch, she's the greatest.
她可是瑞贝卡·宾治 她是最棒的
"The greatest," that's so nice of you.
"最棒的" 你真好
That's nice Isn't that nice?
不错 真贴心
Being hyperbolic, with the...
真夸张
Yes, just a quart of chicken soup.
对 一公升鸡汤
And, sorry, just to be clear,
不好意思 只是确认一下
you do not have matzo balls, correct?
你那没有面包汤 对吗
No, it's okay, I've just...
不是 没关系的 我只是
...never heard of chicken soup without them, but okay.
从来没听过不加面包的鸡汤 但是没关系
Yes, so send to Josh Chan at Aloha Tech.
对 外送到阿罗哈科技给乔希·陈
All right, now, for the note, grab a pen. All right.
好吧 现在拿支笔 写张纸条
Hey, Tommy, what do you think the note should say?
嗨 汤米 你觉得纸条该写什么呢
I want it to convey "I still really care about you,
我想传达 我仍然在乎你的心意
"but not in a needy way.
但不要像死缠烂打的样子
Just like in a friend way, 'cause I'm nurturing."
就像朋友那样 因为我就爱照顾人
Okay, I'll handle it, never mind.
算了 我自己来吧
Hi, yes.
嗨
Ready for the note? Great.
准备好了吗 不错
"Dear Josh Chan..."
亲爱的乔希·陈
Actually, you know what? Don't say "Chan," just "Josh."
其实 你知道吗 不用连名带姓 乔希就好了
No, don't write "Just Josh." Just...
不 别写 "乔希就好了"
No, no, write just "Josh," don't write the word "Just."
不不 写 "乔希" 就好了 不要写 "就好了" 啊
Okay, never mind, let's start over.
好吧 没关系 重新来过
You ready? Okay.
准备好了吗 好了
"Dear Josh...
亲爱的乔希
... enclosed in this humble plastic container,
在这个简陋的塑料箱里附着一封信
you will find an invitation to a healing slumber.
是一封治愈睡眠的请帖
To sleep...
酣然睡去
perchance to dream.
也许会做梦
Always, in friendship,
一如往常 以朋友的方式
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表