剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I mean, I moved here less than a year ago,
我是说 我不到一年前搬到这里
completely started over and they, they supported me.
彻底从头再来 是他们支持着我
You know, even the most humiliating moments.
甚至在最丢人的时刻也支持我
I pooped in a shoe on YouTube.
YouTube上有我往鞋里大便的视频
Okay?! That's what happened.
好吗 就这样
Please, I beg you. I'm begging you.
拜托了 我在求你
Human to human,
有点人性
just reconsider, just reconsider.
重新考虑一下吧
You know, I really thought that you could be a winner.
要知道 我一直以为你可以成为赢家
Help me put this place on the map.
和我一起抬高这家所的档次
But I was wrong.
然而我错了
You're weak.
你太软弱
And I should've recognized that
当我见到你的废柴男友时
the second I met your loser boyfriend.
就应该意识到的
If you'll excuse me, I have some people that I need to fire,
失陪了 我还要去炒掉一点人
but I need to get my list because, for some reason,
但我得拿上我的名单 因为 不知为什么
I can't remember anyone's name except for Paula's.
除了宝拉 谁的名字我都记不住
Get over here. Hey, hey, hey.
给我过来 喂喂
Oh, you're such an arrogant jerk.
你真是个傲慢的混♥蛋♥
You're about to ruin the lives of these innocent...
你即将毁掉的是那些无辜的
semi-hardworking people.
略努力工作的人的生活
Also, do you know what you've made me do?
另外 你让我做出了什么事情你知道吗
You made me offend my future in-laws.
你居然让我冒犯了我未来的公婆
You almost got me arrested.
你甚至害的我差点被逮捕
I watched my best friend hold a human pelvis in her hands.
我眼睁睁看着我最好的朋友从坟墓里挖出盆骨
I have offered to show my ample bosom
我还得以我的巨♥乳♥作卖♥♥点
to so many gross, old men,
吸引那些又老又呕心的人来签单
and you made the love of my life say,
而且你让我的真爱听起来像傻子一样
"Boop-be-doop, be-doop, be-doop, be-doop, be-doop."
讲话一直 "叽叽喳喳 叽叽喳喳"
I don't know, those words sound a little advanced for Josh.
那些专业用词对乔什·陈来说有点难吧
Come here, oh!
你给老娘过来
Okay, listen, you are surprisingly nimble,
好了 听着 我知道你身手敏捷
but...
可是
just put the pen down.
咱先把笔放下来好吗
Okay? Why are you running?
好吗 怎么要落荒而逃
Why are you running so fast from a girl?
干吗躲着一个小姑娘
Stop running, you coward!
站住 你个懦夫
Why don't we stop right here and just take a breath.
不如我们都停下来 喘口气
Oh, no. Aah!
不 看我的
It's the flying squirrel.
飞天小松鼠
Oh, God!
天哪
Well, we should break it up.
好了 我们应该去劝架了
She might hurt him and that would be terrible.
她可能会伤了他 这可就不好了
Darryl, you're the boss. You have to intervene!
达里尔 你是老板 你必须进去阻止他们
Actually, I'm not a boss.
事实上 我不是老板了
I'm not even a co-boss.
我连半个老板都算不上了
I'm a semi-pseudo-boss.
我就算半个伪老板
I mean nothing.
我什么也不是
I'm useless. A puppet.
我一无是处 只是个傀儡
A male cheerleader.
一个男拉拉队员
No. No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no. Let me kill you.
哦 不 让我宰了你
Oh, God.
天哪
Hello, gentlemen.
你好 先生们
How may I help you?
有什么需要帮助的吗
Take it. No.
来吧 不
Take it. Uh... yes.
来吧 额 是这样的
Nathaniel has a terrible peanut allergy
纳撒尼尔吃花生严重过敏
and Rebecca is trying to stab him with an EpiPen.
瑞贝卡正在给他插肾上腺素
I'm gonna kill you.
我他妈要杀了你
Really?
是吗
You are crazy. Yeah, little bit.
你疯的 是啊 有点吧
Gentlemen, I am so sorry you had to witness that.
先生们 很抱歉让你们看见刚才那一幕
Peanut allergies, my son has that.
花生过敏 我儿子也得过
It's a nightmare. Blasted legumes.
太可怕了 该死的豆制品
What can we do for you sirs?
有什么需要我们帮助的
Oh, uh, the cemetery dropped their suit this morning,
今天早上墓地那边已经放弃诉讼了
and we thought that you might have something to do with it
我们猜这一定和你有关
and now that we smell the scent of death on you,
现在又发现你浑身的杀气
we know it was you.
我们就确定一定是你
You really went above and beyond.
你确实技高一筹
Or should I say... below?
或者应该说你挖墓一流
Good one, Stonebrow. Thank you.
说得好 斯通布朗 谢谢
So, you can send the papers over today.
你今天就可以把合同发给我们了
Let's get that land, okay?
让我们拿下那块地吧
Oh, wonderful.
太好了
Uh, looking forward to working with you sirs.
非常期待能与你们合作
Thank you, guys.
谢谢 谢谢你们
So... I did it.
我做到了
I got the money.
我拿到钱了
So, you fire any of these people
如果你要开除他们其中任何一个
over my dead body.
就先从我的尸体上踏过去吧
Pun intended.
一语双关哦
Sir...
老板
if you're gonna terminate anyone, let it be me...
如果你真要开除谁的话 就开除我吧
Darryl... ... for I am the angel
达里尔 因为我是那个
that let the devil run loose in this house.
引狼入室的小绵羊
My greed has imperiled these wonderful people.
是我的贪念伤害了这些善良的人
Shame on me...
我羞耻我惭愧
for I have failed all of you.
因为我辜负了你们大家
I am but the jester in this house of feathers.
我就是咱们这锅靓粥里的老鼠屎
Really?
不是吧
Why is everyone so dramatic around here?
为啥这里的人都爱小题大做
Look, I've been saying all week, I need to hit a number
我都说了一个礼拜了 我要的只是业绩
and we just did, so...
我们刚拿下了一个 所以
you're safe for today.
你们目前安全
Yes! See?
太好了 看见了吧
Oh, geez.
天哪
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, you did a great job. Good job.
你做得真棒 干得好
Yeah, buddy.
是啊 哥们
Oh, you did, yeah.
你做到了
Totally worth it.
咱挖墓都值了
You smell awful.
你好臭哦
Well, thank you for literally fighting for us in there.
谢谢你 刚才确确实实为我们而 "战"
Oh, he's a terrible person.
他就是个人♥渣♥
He is a... terrible, terrible...
他简直就是人♥渣♥中的...
dreamboat.
梦中情人
Like, it's weird how good-looking he is, right?
他怎么就那么帅呢 你说是吧
It's an, it's not, no...
就像是 我不是说
it's-it's like he's chiseled
他就像是用邪恶大理石
out of evil marble.
精心雕琢出来的
What's the matter?
怎么了
Everything worked out
事情都解决了
and you are free and clear.
你已经是个自♥由♥身了
I mean, you can just go back to your love bubble.
我是说 你可以回到你的爱情泡泡里
I feel so terrible about how I treated Josh.
我很内疚之前对乔希的态度不好
No, I let Nathaniel get to me
不 我不该让纳撒尼尔左右我
and I feel awful about it.
我为此感到很难过
Honey, you were just trying to save everybody's jobs.
亲爱的 你只是想保住大家的工作而已
I know, but I seriously don't know what came over me.
我明白 但是我不知道当时是怎么了
I mean, Josh is my world
我的意思是 乔希是我的一切
and suddenly, Nathaniel made me think that was stupid,
可是 纳撒尼尔一下子就让我觉得乔希很蠢
even for just a second.
哪怕那个想法只是闪过
I-I mean...
我的意思是
I love Josh Chan
我爱乔什·陈
and Josh Chan loves me.
乔什·陈也爱我
Who cares if he's not an Ivy League snob?
谁还在乎他是不是常青藤盟校毕业的
He's a good, decent person.
他是个善良老实的人
I love him so much.
我真的很爱他
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表