剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, God, that would be great!
我的老天爷 那太棒了
No, there's this restaurant that I wanted to try, so we could...
正好有家餐厅我一直想去尝尝 我们可以
Yeah. No, no, no. Whatever. Whatever you want.
好的好的 我都行 你来定吧
Going to dinner with Paula.
我要去和宝拉吃饭啦
NBD. You know, casual thing.
没什么大不了的 你知道吧 我俩经常这样
Best friend thing.
好朋友都这样
Can you believe it, Gus?
你也不敢相信吧 格斯
It's George!
我特么叫乔治
Hey, Paula?
嘿 宝拉
Okay. Code yellow. Oh.
黄色警报 好的
What? What is this? What are you doing?
不是 这是什么 你在想什么呢
I'm sorry. I threw away that color chart you gave me.
不好意思 我把你给我的警报颜色表丢了
Oh, my God! Periods are code blue,
哦拜托 大姨妈是蓝色警报
because blue is the color
因为他们在卫生棉条广♥告♥里
of the liquid they use in tampon commercials,
就是用的蓝色液体
because men hate that women bleed.
因为男人讨厌女人的姨妈血
Right. No. Code yellow is man problems.
记起来了 黄色警报是男人的问题
Hidey hole.
有什么话藏进洞里说
Okay, so I had a graphic dream about Nathaniel last night,
我昨晚做了一个关于纳撒尼尔的逼真春梦
and now he's giving me goose bumps.
我现在看见他都会起鸡皮疙瘩
Seriously? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
It's all up and down my lady limbs.
我下面躁动不安的
And I'm planning a wedding to the man of my dreams.
可我现在计划和梦中情人结婚啊
Is this bad?
这是不是很糟糕啊
Uh, well...
嗯 这个嘛
Paula, Josh doesn't give me goose bumps anymore.
宝拉 现在乔希已经不能让我再起鸡皮疙瘩了
I don't know what's happening.
我不知道到底怎么回事
I'm "im-bump-otent" with him right now.
我现在看到他都湿不起来了
I'm just, I'm freaking out.
我都快被我自己吓死了
Oh, honey.
嗯 亲爱的
That's gonna pass.
这些马上都会过去的
God, remember when I had,
还记得我那个客户卡尔文吗
like, major goose bumps
我当时也起鸡皮疙瘩来着
for that client, Calvin, and then I saw him cry,
但是当我在看到他哭的那一刻
and yuck, it was just, it was over?
把我恶心到了 所以在那一瞬间就结束了
So, I mean, that... you just have to wait for that moment.
我是说 你就等到他展现让你恶心的一面时
You just have to wait for him to whip his yuck out.
你一瞬间就会跳出来了
Okay, I can do that. Yeah.
可以 那我就等他恶心我
I mean, I bet... bet he has a big yuck, like a massive yuck.
我想他肯定有让我恶心的一面的 超级厌恶的
I mean, I wonder if I could even take that yuck.
我甚至不确定我能承受他令人恶心的一面
Oh, wow. Okay.
哦 我了个去 好吧
Uh, change of plans.
计划有变
You need to stay away from him as much as possible.
你还是跟他保持尽量远的距离吧
And... whatever you do,
还有 不管你做什么
do not get stuck in a small space with Nathaniel.
都不要和他一起困在狭小的密闭空间里
Wait, why would I do that?
等等 我为啥会做这种事情
I mean, you know, you wouldn't mean to,
这个吧 虽然你不是有意而为
but that is exactly what happens in rom-coms.
但是在浪漫喜剧里总是会发生这种事
Okay, good-looking people who hate each other
互有敌意的好看的人
but secretly have the hots for each other...
心里偷偷喜欢对方
I mean, they are always getting stuck in snowy cabins
他们总是一起被困在雪中的小屋里
and bank vaults and the trunk of a car.
或者银行金库里 还有车的后备箱里
I mean, it has happened to
别不信 光是瑞茜·威瑟斯彭
Reese Witherspoon, like, eight times.
就演过8次这种戏了吧
Okay, so all I need to do is just avoid Nathaniel.
好吧 那我现在就是要躲着纳撒尼尔对吧
Right. I can do that. Okay.
嗯 这个我还是可以办到的 好吧
All right, I can do that.
我可以的
There would be...
这个是
On article seven... What do you think that means?
你看一眼第七条 你觉得这是什么意思
Coast is clear.
警报解除
♪ You might say, "Don't do it, wind ♪
♪ 你可能想说 风 别这样 ♪
♪ Leave these poor people alone" ♪
♪ 别去招惹这些可怜的人 ♪
♪ But I'm a prankster ♪
♪ 可我就是喜欢这样恶作剧 ♪
♪ Tee-hee-hee-hee ♪
♪ 嘻嘻嘻嘻 ♪
♪ I just wanna see ♪
♪ 就一起拭目以待 ♪
♪ What will happen. ♪
♪ 接下来会怎样 ♪
Whoa!
我去
Oh, no.
不是吧
This place is a fortune.
这地方也太贵了吧
You're my best friend,
你可是我最好的朋友
and my best friend deserves a special meal.
我最好的朋友配得上特别的晚餐
Best friend. Mm-hmm. Cheers.
最好朋友 干一个
Cheers.
走一个
Oh, that's good.
这酒可真不错
You know, it's funny that you picked this place.
你知道吗 你选的这个地方很有意思
It's right near Scott's new apartment.
斯科特的新家就在这旁边
Oh.
哦
Yeah, when I drop the kids off,
每次我来送孩子路过
sometimes I think, you know, if we were still together,
我看到这里就会想 如果我们还在一起
and I had a million dollars, we could eat here.
我们就可以在这里吃个饭 前提是我有一百万
It's stupid.
我太傻了
That's not stupid.
一点也不啊
Why don't you just give him a call
为什么你不给他打个电♥话♥
and tell him how you feel?
说说你心里的感受呢
I mean, I want to, but I just, I can't.
我是想过 但是 我不能
I can't. I have my pride.
不能 还得为了自尊撑着
Paula, that is just silly.
宝拉 这就太傻了
Can you cuddle pride?
你能和自尊抱抱吗
Can you take pride to the movies?
自尊能陪你去看电影吗
Can pride pick a little piece of croissant out of your mustache?
自尊能帮你把可颂屑从胡子里剔出来吗
Mm. If you really miss him,
如果你真的想他
it doesn't matter what other people say.
别人的话都不用去在意的
Paula, Scott made a huge mistake,
宝拉 斯科特是犯了大错
but he apologized right away.
但他立即道歉了
And you said yourself, you said
你自己也说了 你说
you didn't think that he would cheat again.
你觉得他不会再出轨的
I mean, you didn't tell me that.
虽然不是跟我说的
You were talking to Mrs. Hernandez,
你跟赫尔南德夫人说的时候
and I was nearby. Maybe you're right.
我在附近听见了 也许你是对的
Maybe... I will give him another chance.
说不定 我还会再给他一次机会
I don't know. I will think about it.
我心里很乱 我还是想想吧
That's great. Okay.
好的 没事
You think about it.
你再好好想想
While you're doing that,
你想的时候
I'm gonna go... sprinkle the infield.
我先去开个闸放放水
I'll be right back. Okay.
我一会儿就回来 好的
Help!
有人吗
Help! We're stuck! Hello!
救命呀 我们被困住了 哈喽
Uh, okay.
好吧 淡定
Power must have gone out due to the winds.
肯定是因为强风 断电了
Ugh! There's no cell phone service in here.
啊 连个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥都没有
The alarm's busted, too.
警报也不管用了
Oh, my God. We have to get out of here.
我天哪 我们必须逃出去
How are we gonna get out of here?
我们要怎么逃出去呢
Just calm down. I am calm.
你冷静一点行不 我够冷静啦
I just can't be stuck in here, and I cannot
但是我不能被困在这里 我更不能
be stuck in here with you. So just-just somebody!
跟你一起被困在这里啊 有人吗 外面有人吗
Somebody, help! Just get us out of here!
救命啊 把我们救出去
Hello! Help!
哈喽 救命啊
H-Hello?
有 有人吗
Oh. Hello?
嗯 有人在吗
Who's in there?
谁在里面
Oh. Hi.
你好
It's Rebecca Bunch and Nathaniel Plimpton.
这里是 瑞贝卡·宾治和纳撒尼尔·普林顿
Can you help us?
你能帮我们吗
Sure. Of course. Yeah, absolutely.
当然 可以 当然了
Thank you so much.
真是太感谢你了
Just as soon as you say my name.
只要你能叫出来我的名字
What?
啥
Just say my name, you know. Pronounce it correctly.
说出来我是谁 发音规范地说出我的名字
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表