剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I just read it.
我刚读过了
Whoa. Wait, that's so hot.
哇 那太厉害了
Is this the place? Do you need, like, a bigger donut...
是这地方吗 你需要 大号♥甜甜圈吗
Yeah, it was a dumb question, okay? ... to let you know that...
对啊 这问题可真傻 好吗 让你知道
You can see that thing from Mars, man.
地球外都能看到这甜甜圈了
Well, forgive, Your Honor. Get it?
法官大人 请原谅我
Law joke.
法律小笑话
Hi.
嗨
Hi, hey.
嗨
What are you... hi!
你在 嗨
you're hanging out with, um...
你在和 呃 一起玩
Uh, yeah, yeah, but it's-it's cool,
呃 对 但是挺酷的
they're, um... they're kind of like my bitches now.
呃 她们现在像我的闺蜜一样
Okay.
好吧
I'm so sorry,
我很抱歉
this is... Sunil... Hi, I'm Sunil Odhav.
这位是桑尼尔 嗨 我是桑尼尔·欧德夫
Oh, hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
I'm Paula's bitch, kind of. Sorry.
我是宝拉的男闺蜜 类似是这样 抱歉
Um, it's... this is kind of embarrassing, but, you know,
好像... 有点怪怪的
you two are wearing the same bracelet.
而且你俩还戴着一样的手镯
Yeah, they're friendship bracelets.
没错 它们是友谊手镯
My daughters helped me make them.
我女儿帮我们做的
Oh... oh, oh, okay.
噢 好吧
Oh, fun! Fun. Yeah.
有趣哦 真有趣 好棒啊
So adorable. Yeah.
真可爱 对啊
Okay, I'm gonna go sit... Get a table.
行了 我要去 找个位子
Great. Okay. Yeah.
好的 行
He seems so... is that from... Law school.
他看起来... 法学院认识的吗
Yes, oh, right... We're just here.
我们只是过来
We're just gonna, you know, study, and coffee, and...
我们过来学习一下 喝下咖啡
I'm gonna... yeah, I'm just gonna...
我正要 对 我正准备
Okay, you just... I'm gonna...
好吧 你 我准备
Yeah. Okay. Bye. Okay.
好吧 拜
So...
那么
Arkansas. Arkansas.
阿肯色州 阿肯色州
Hold on, it's alphabetical.
等等 它是按字母顺序排列的
Connecticut. Connecticut.
康涅狄格州 康涅狄格州
It's too much, it's too much.
太多了 太多了
Okay, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22,
对 17 18 19 20 21 22
23, 24...
23 24
♪ Thought bubbles in your mind.♪
♪ 脑海里的思绪泡泡 ♪
Okay, uh...
好吧 呃
that's twenty... one,
是21
22, 23...
22 23
♪ Popping those bubbles from time to time. ♪
♪ 一个一个的把它们戳破 ♪
Damn it, okay.
该死的 好吧
One, two,
一 二
three, four, five...
三 四 五
♪ You don't have to be alone With your thoughts. ♪
♪ 你不必胡思乱想独自一人♪
Call me.
打电♥话♥给我
So, this is the thing. Yes!
就是这样 没错
Women are afraid of being bitches, and so when they...
女人都害怕变成妖艳贱♥货♥ 所以当她们
Yes!
没错
When they apply for a job, they just think,
当她们求职时 她们只是在想
"Oh, please give me... Please give me the job, sir""
求你给我 求你给我这份工作 先生
Mm. But when men apply for a job, they're like,
但是当男人求职时 他们更像是
"What are my benefits" Preach.
我能得到什么好处 真唠叨
I... you know? They don't apply,
我 你知道吗 他们不是在求职
the job applies for them.
是工作在求他们
This is why I'm growing out my pubic hair.
这就是为什么我会长阴毛的原因
'Cause it makes me feel like a fierce animal.
因为是它让我变得像一只猛兽
Wait, let me see. Oh, yeah, I'll show you again.
等等 让我瞧瞧 没问题 我再给你看一次
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表