Right?
对吗?
It's a great cover story.
这借口找得好
I want a lawyer.
我要律师
Yeah, you're gonna need one.
你是得叫律师了
Come on. Get up.
行了 起来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Are your parents gonna skate?
你♥爸♥妈要来滑吗?
They said they were going to, but I don't think either of them can.
他们说想滑来着 不过我觉得他们不会
What about you?
你呢?
I have to admit, I'm not very good.
我得承认 我不是很擅长
I'll help you.
我帮你
Thanks.
谢谢
I can't believe I'm old enough to have a kid who's interested in girls.
儿子都有喜欢的女生了 我真是老了
Why? We weren't much older than them when we first met.
怎么了? 咱俩第一次见面的时候跟他们差不多大
Do you remember that? When we came here?
你还记得咱俩来这那次吗?
Our second date? I hated ice-skating.
第二次约会? 我最讨厌滑冰了
I just... was trying to impress you.
就是想跟你耍耍帅来着
Well, as I recall, you weren't very impressive on the ice.
反正我记得你在冰上可不怎么帅
Well, I was just pretending, 'cause I wanted you to hold my hand.
那都是装的 因为我想让你牵我的手
Looks like Jack's inherited some of my moves.
我看Jack学了我几招啊
You want one?
来一个吗?
You know what those look like? Those look like, uh...
你知道这像什么吗? 感觉有点像...
Stork's orange creams?
Stork家的橘子味乳酪巧克力?
No way.
不会吧
Yeah way.
会啊
It is! How'd you do that? That place closed like three years ago.
还真是! 你从哪买♥♥的?那家店三年前就关门了
The old man's still alive.
老头儿还在呢
You found him?
你找到他了?
I found him-- I not only found him,
我可不只是找到他
I got him to make something special for you.
我让他专门给你做了点东西
And he was happy to do it, actually.
他还挺乐意帮我做的
Really? You did all that?
是吗? 你这么有心啊?
You remember the first time we bought those together?
还记得咱俩第一次一起买♥♥这个吗?
Those were your favorite chocolates in the whole wide world.
这是全世界你最爱的巧克力
Mm-hmm. And then you tried one and you got me to try one. Mm-hmm.
你吃了一颗 然后让我吃了一颗
And then...
然后...
Still the best-tasting orange kiss of my entire life.
仍是我这辈子最甜的橘子味吻
I, uh... I got the DNA results
你提交的香烟DNA证据
for the cigarette that you admitted into evidence.
我已经收到了
I already talked to the judge, and he's agreed to rescind my motion.
我也跟法官说过了 他同意撤回我的动议
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry you won?
对不起你赢了?
Or... sorry my whole life has been based on a lie?
还是遗憾我的人生都基于一个谎言?
When was that taken?
这张照片什么时候照的?
Um... when I graduated law school, about... eight months ago.
八个月前 刚从法学院毕业的时候照的
You wore your...
你把
cap and gown to the prison visitors' room?
毕业帽和长袍都带去探监室了?
I wanted to make her proud.
我想让他感到骄傲
I'm sure she is.
她一定非常骄傲
Have you spoken to her?
你跟她谈过了吗?
I don't know what I'd say.
我不知道该说什么
Sometimes you don't need to say anything.
有时候什么话都不必说
She made me look like a fool.
她让我像个白♥痴♥一样
She's made mistakes. She's paid for them dearly.
她是犯了错 可她也为此付出了极大代价
That's rich.
信息量真大
A prosecutor defending a felon.
公诉人为重罪犯辩护
I'm not defending her.
我不是为她辩护
Why are you here?
你为什么来?
I'm here because I'm a really good lawyer
我来是因为 我是个非常优秀的律师
and you made me question myself, and that's no easy task.
你曾让我质疑了自己 这是很难得的
What can I say? I was delusional.
我能说什么呢? 我疯了
I mean, I must have looked like an ass up there
我以为我妈是无辜的
in front of the judge thinking my mother had been railroaded this entire time.
在法庭上肯定表现得像个混♥蛋♥吧
You looked like an experienced, self-confident lawyer, not a newbie.
你看起来像个经验丰富的自信律师一点不像新手
You were good on cross. Really smart objections.
交叉询问的时候表现得非常好反对特别及时
You've only been at this a year.
你才入行一年
I appreciate you trying to make me feel better, but...
我很感激你想让我感觉好点 但...
I wouldn't waste my time coming down here to make you feel better.
我可不会浪费时间专门跑来安慰你
I came down here to tell you you're really good at what you do.
我是来告诉你 你做律师很厉害
This is my card.
这是我的名片
If you ever decide to play for the other side, the D.A.'s office
如果你想站到另一边来 我们地检署
could use a lawyer like you.
总是需要像你这样的律师的
Thank you.
谢谢
By the way...
对了...
...the part about me looking confident...
你说我看起来很自信
I was faking it.
都是装的
I was, too.
我也是
Congratulations, sir.
祝贺你 先生
On September 26,
9月26日
Detective Maria Baez
Maria Baez警探
and Detective Daniel Reagan confronted approximately
和Daniel Reagan警探在2-7分局范围内
eight armed gang members in an auto body shop located
一家车身修理厂
in the confines of the 2-7 precinct.
遭遇八名持械帮派分子
Among other crimes, the perpetrators were responsible
除了其他罪行 这些罪犯
for the murders of a DEA technician
还杀害了一名重要线人
and a valued confidential informant.
和一名DEA技术员
Detectives Baez and Reagan, at great personal risk,
Baez警探和Reagan警探冒着极大的生命危险
engaged the gang members in a gunfight
与帮派分子交火
which resulted in the capture and arrest of all eight.
最终逮捕了全部八名罪犯
For their selflessness and heroism,
为了他们无私且英勇的举动
Maria Baez and Daniel Reagan
Maria Baez和Daniel Reagan
receive the Medal for Valor.
请接受勇气勋章
Congratulations, Detective.
祝贺你 警探
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 长官
Well done, Detective.
干得漂亮 警探
Thank you, Commissioner.
谢谢你 警监
I'll get the pizza.
我去取披萨
Where did we order from?
从哪家定的?
You get what you get.
有什么吃什么吧
Did we get the garlic knots, aunt Erin?
Erin姑姑,有大蒜头吗?
Yep, and the roasted peppers and the eggplant.
有 还有烤青椒和茄子
You want to grab the plates, big shot?
拿盘子吗 大牛?
Why do I gotta grab plates? This is my big day.
干嘛非得我拿? 今儿是我大日子
I knew that medal was gonna go to your head.
我就知道你一拿奖章就上头
No, come on, Pop. Enough speeches for one day.
别呀老爹 今天讲的话够多啦
Just one more.
最后一个
And it isn't a speech.
这也不是讲话
On March 9, 1988, Detective Frank Reagan,
1988年3月9日的下班时间
in the confines of the 2-1 precinct and off duty at the time,
Frank Reagan警探在2-1分局范围内
gave pursuit to an armed bank robber
追踪了一个持械的银行劫匪
who had just killer a teller and wounded three other civilians at the scene.
该罪犯刚杀害了出纳 并打伤现场三名平民
Putting himself in harm's way and without backup,
Reagan警探在无后援的情况下将自己置于险境
Detective Reagan exchanged gunfire with the perpetrator,
与罪犯交火
shot and wounded him, and placed him under arrest.
射伤嫌犯 将其逮捕
Tried and convicted, the perpetrator is serving
嫌犯经庭审定罪
a life sentence for murder to this day.
判处无期徒刑直至今日
Old news, Pop.
旧闻啦 爸
Yeah, but in long-overdue recognition,
没错 但这是迟到的赞誉
Detective Reagan will now receive this Medal for Valor
请Reagan警探现在接受勇气勋章
for his extraordinary bravery and service on that day.
因为他那天展现了无与伦比的勇气和忠诚
Congratulations, Detective.
祝贺你 警探
My turn to say grace.
该我祝祷词了
Bless us, O Lord, for these thy gifts,
降福于我们吧 主 还有您赐予的礼物
which we are about to receive from thy bounty through Christ our Lord. Amen.
我们为您恩赐的一切而感激您 阿门
Amen.
阿门
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表