Come on!
走开!
Come...
走……
Damn it!
妈的!
Hey.
嘿
Move your car!
把你的车开走!
You move.
你开走
Are you kidding me? I've got deliveries to make.
你在开玩笑吧?我要送货
Bro, I'm not gonna ask you again.
兄弟,我不会再问一次
You're pissing me off.
你得罪了我
You want to swallow your teeth?
你想吃点苦头?
Mercedes doesn't mean you own the world.
开奔驰有什么了不起
Police! Stop! Hey.
警♥察♥!别动!嘿
Got a minute?
有时间吗?
Yeah.
有啊
I need a favor.
我需要你帮个忙
You mean you need to give me an order?
你的意思是你要给我下个命令?
How'd you know how to find me out here?
你怎么知道能在这里找到我?
I'm the police commissioner; I know everything.
我是警监,我什么都知道
What's the favor?
要帮什么忙?
Well, battle of the shields is coming up fast,
是这样,拳赛很快就要开始了
And Ramirez, our welterweight...
拉米雷斯,我们的次中量级……
Yeah? ...Hurt his ankle.
怎么啦?……伤了脚踝
He needs to be replaced.
得有人替他
I was thinking of you.
我想到了你
When is it?
什么时候?
Six days.
六天后
Six days?
六天后?
I haven't been in a ring in five years.
我没有打拳有五年了
Oh, hell, you're already doing the roadwork.
哦,有什么关系,你一直在跑步
No, that's different than boxing shape.
不,这跟拳击完全不一样
Come on, we can't let those smoke-eaters
来吧,我们不能让那些消防员
Have bragging rights.
瞎吹牛
And, frankly...
而且,坦率地说……
I need you to commit before your brother gets wind.
我需要你在你哥得到风声前答应下来
Why? He won in that class twice.
为什么?这个级别他赢过两次
Yeah, back in '05 and '06.
是的,那是早在05、06年的事
Anyway, Halloween's coming up, his boys love Halloween--
另外,万圣节快到了,他的孩子们喜欢万圣节——
He misses enough of them as it is.
他错过太多次了,这也是一个原因
We never had this conversation.
别告诉别人
Thank you.
谢谢
Two dudes fought over a parking spot.
两个家伙争夺一个停车位
One of them beat the other down with a tire iron.
其中一个用撬棒打倒了另一个
He live?
他活着?
Bus is taking him to St. Benjamin's
救护车送他到圣本杰明医院去了
With multiple facial fractures.
面部多处骨折
He's not likely,
性命保住了
But he is gonna need surgery.
但需要手术治疗
Sounds like a street fight. What the hell they need us here for?
听起来像一个街头斗殴。他们究竟要我们来干嘛?
Well, when the unis ran
是这样,他们在社保系统里查
The suspect's name, they got more hits than Beyoncé.
这个犯罪嫌疑人的名字时,这家伙比碧昂丝还有名
He's on the FBI's terrorist watch list,
他在联邦调查局的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥监视清单上
And interpol has a red notice out on him.
国际刑♥警♥组织发了红色通缉令抓他
This guy is wanted by everybody.
大伙都要抓这家伙
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Zoran Brasha.
左兰·布拉♥萨♥
Right.
对
How did you know that?
你怎么知道?
It was before your time in the squad;
那是你还没进警队前的事了
This guy had a real reign of terror going.
这家伙统治了一个真的恐怖王国
Drug dealing, executing witnesses--
毒品交易,杀害目击者——
He even put out a $400,000 hit
他甚至拿出40万美元悬赏
On the U.S. Attorney prosecuting him.
起诉他的公诉人
Why is he still on the streets?
为什么他还没被抓起来?
He's teflon.
他很狡猾
He's, like, the Albanian John Gotti--
他像阿尔巴尼亚帮的约翰古蒂一样——
Nothing sticks.
什么证据都没有
He say anything?
他说什么了?
He seemed to only know one word in English.
他似乎只知道英文一个字
"lawyer"?
“律师”?
Yeah.
是啊
Of course.
当然
Look, Reagan,
你看,里根
He was covered in the vic's blood,
他浑身都是受害者的血
And he still had the tire iron in his hand
当他被抓时
When they rolled up on him.
手上仍然拿着撬棒
He's not getting out of this one.
这次他逃不了了
Well, from your lips to god's ears.
好吧,但愿被你说中了
Detective.
侦探
Let me guess-- Sergeant Gormley's replacement.
让我猜猜——警长葛姆雷的继任者
This is Lieutenant Carver.
这是卡弗警长
Something funny here, ladies?
有什么好笑的事吗,女士们?
Detective Baez will be writing up your reports from now on.
贝兹侦探从现在开始补写你的报告
Your crimes against grammar are the first ones
你的语法错误是首当其冲
I'm gonna fight in this unit.
要处理的
That's fine by me.
我没意见
Let's talk in my office.
来我办公室谈谈
You've led the squad in civilian complaints every year.
警队里每年老百姓对你的投诉最多
And you've got a hook, detective.
你有一个靠山,侦探
That makes you very hard to control.
这会让你很难控制
I also led all of Manhattan South in collars.
我在南曼哈顿抓住的犯罪嫌疑人也最多
And for the record, I have never used
而且事先声明,我从来没有
My old man's name for any favors.
用我老爸的名字捞好处
That's what I heard.
我听说了
Well, you heard right.
嗯,你没听错
So let's understand each other.
因此,让我们彼此了解一下
I don't look the other way
打擦边球的事
Where stepping on the line is concerned.
我不会视而不见
And I'm always watching.
我会盯着的
Okay.
没问题
When you're productive,
当你干活不错
You look good and I look good.
你好,我好
But when you're out of line,
但是,当你不守常规
It's my ass on the hot seat at one pp,
让我在总部不好过
And that's not good.
这就不行了
Okay.
同意
If you're feeling nostalgic for your former C.O., don't.
如果你怀念你以前的老板,别这样
Don't?
别这样?
No, don't.
对,别这样
I took Sergeant Gormley to breakfast.
我跟葛姆雷警长一起吃早餐
He filled me in on this squad,
他让我来管这个警队
And said if I got any guff, especially from you,
而且说,如果谁对我胡说八道,尤其是你
He was my hook at one pp.
他是我在总部的靠山
Well, then I guess we both have one.
好吧,我想我们俩都有一个靠山
Except you can't use yours, right?
不过你不能用你的靠山,对吗?
Welcome to the 5-4, Lieutenant.
欢迎来到5-4分局,队长
Interpol wants Brasha extradited to stand trial in serbia.
国际刑♥警♥组织希望引渡布拉♥萨♥回塞尔维亚受审
"wants" is putting it lightly.
“希望”说的客气了
On what charges?
什么罪名?
The greatest hits-- Arms and heroin trafficking, money laundering, murder.
最主要的是—— 武器和海♥洛♥因♥贩运,洗钱,谋杀
His crew's at the top of their list, and he's the top guy.
他的成员在名单的顶部,他是最重要的家伙
They're also the most difficult to prosecute.
起诉也是最困难的
Why?
为什么?
Because it's all family,
因为这是一个家族
Either by blood
通过血缘
or by the economy That Brasha and his businesses provide.
或者由布拉♥萨♥和他的生意提供的金钱连在一起
Sergeant Gormley's here, sir.
葛姆雷警长在这儿,先生
Thank you, Baker.
谢谢,贝克
What do we got? As you can see,
发现了什么?就像你看到的
The size and angle of the soda truck
卡车的大小和角度
Blocked the view from the street.
阻挡了街道上的视线
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表