Vincent's pals know we're in here.
文森特的好朋友知道我们在这里
Gotta move fast.
得快点走
So what's the call?
那么怎么办?
We're walking him the front door,
我们送他到门口
Putting him right in a car, straight to the airport.
让他上车,直奔机场
Ha! That's your plan?
哈!这就是你的计划?
Yeah, that's the plan. Come on.
是啊,这就是我的打算。来吧
Nice knowing you, Reagan.
很高兴认识你,里根
He's got a point, Danny.
他有道理,丹尼
They'll have all the exits covered.
他们会将所有出口堵住的
That's exactly what I'm hoping for.
这正是我希望的
Come on.
来吧
Get out of the way.
让路
Come on.
来吧
Black sedan about 75 yards back.
黑色轿车后面大约75码远
Yeah, they're following us.
是啊,他们跟着我们
Nice work, partner.
干得不错,搭档
It's not my first rodeo.
这不是我第一次这么干了
Don't pull a muscle patting yourself on the back, Reagan.
别往脸上贴金了,里根
You know, why do you got to be like that, Morgan?
你知道,你为什么一定要这样,摩根?
Come on, we're a team now.
拜托,我们是一个团队了
Dream on.
做梦
I only did this so Rella's brains wouldn't get splattered
我这样做只是不想让雷的脑浆溅得
All over the courthouse steps.
法♥院♥的台阶上都是
Well, whatever the reason, we owe you one.
好了,不管什么原因,我们欠你一个人情
Just promise me I'll never have to work with you,
只是答应我,我再也没有必要跟你合作了
Your sister, or anybody else named Reagan ever again,
你姐姐或其他人名叫里根的人
And we'll call it square.
我们到此为止
Okay, how about Baez?
好吧,贝兹呢?
Her, too. So where are we headed?
她也算。好了,我们去哪里?
Westchester airport.
韦斯特切斯特机场
We'll give these clowns a nickel tour
我们带这些小丑四处转转
And collar 'em when we get there.
到那里逮捕他们
Should give McBride plenty of time
应该给麦克布莱德足够的时间
To get Rella to Laguardia.
带雷到拉瓜迪亚机场
All right.
没错
Wake me when we get there.
当我们到了叫醒我
I made a deal with the feds
我与联邦调查局做了一个交易
So I wouldn't have to wear one of these things again.
所以我不会再穿这些东西了
You can change back into your own clothes
你可以换回自己的衣服
When you get to the airport.
到达机场的时候
Eh.
嗯
Look at this.
看看这个
Unbelievable.
不可思议
I'm escaping the mob in a police van.
我在警车里逃避黑帮
I tell you, that brother of yours is very clever.
我告诉你,你那哥哥很聪明
He would have made a good wiseguy.
他证人保护做得不错
I'll make sure to tell him you said so.
我一定要告诉他,你这么说
Whoa, look at you.
哇,看看你
Where's a camera when we need one?
哪里有照相机?
It's a good color on you.
这个颜色很配你
I didn't hear you volunteering
我没听到你自愿
To escort him back to Iowa.
护送他回爱荷华
I've got closing arguments to make.
我要做结案陈词
Hey.
嘿
What if I get whacked
如果我们到拉瓜迪亚前
By one of those guys before we hit Laguardia?
那些家伙中的一个袭击我怎么办?
Doubtful-- these guys are all marshals and NYPD
很怀疑,这些家伙都是法警和纽约警♥察♥
Riding along just in case.
一起走以防万一
I don't believe it.
我不相信
I don't know who's scarier-- you or the mob.
我不知道谁更加可怕,是你还是黑帮
Sweetheart.
小可爱
Hey, grandpa.
嘿,爷爷
You have a few minutes before the bus leaves.
车开前你们可以谈几分钟
I thought you might want to say good-bye.
我想你可能想说再见
You know,
你知道
I would never say this, uh, in a courtroom--
我绝不会说这个,呃,在法庭上
You two are okay.
你们两个都还好
ha!
哈哈!
You travel safe, Vincent.
出行安全,文森特
Thank you, Erin.
谢谢你,艾琳
Hiya, dear.
你好,亲爱的
Okay, okay.
好吧,好吧
All right, all right.
好了,没事了
You're my baby.
你是我的宝贝
Okay, okay.
好吧,好吧
don't cry, no crying.
别哭,别哭
Gonna make me cry in front of these guys now? No.
这会让我这些家伙面前哭的?不
I want to hear you laugh.
我想听听你笑
Okay. Okay.
好吧。好
Okay, everything's okay.
好了,一切都没问题了
Okay. Okay, all right, baby.
好吧。好了,没事了,宝贝
I love you.
我爱你
Armed with that information
有了这些信息
And on further review with his C.O.,
他跟他的指挥官进一步回顾了案情
Officer Butler thought that justice was best served
巴特勒警官认为正义得到了最好的伸张
By reducing the charge to disorderly conduct.
指控减轻为扰乱社会治安
With no reservations?
毫无保留?
None that he communicated to me.
他没告诉我这点
So you did speak with him, personally.
所以你确实私下跟他谈过
I did, yes.
是的
And he understood that this was purely
他明白,这纯属
An NYPD inter-departmental decision.
一个纽约警♥察♥局内部的决定
He did, because it was.
他明白,因为确实是这样
Thank you.
谢谢
Nothing to thank me for, Mr. Mayor.
别感谢我,市长先生
I meant thank you for the information, Frank,
我的意思是谢谢你的消息,弗兰克
The good news.
好消息
Of course.
当然
You're welcome.
不用客气
Officer Butler is less than a year out
巴特勒警官不到一年
From retirement, by the way.
就退休了,顺便说一句
Is that right?
是吗?
Long service?
服务很久了?
22 years.
22年
Long and distinguished.
很久,很杰出
Good for him.
不错
Less than a year out.
还有不到一年退休
You know how time can drag where budget matters are concerned.
你知道预算的事会怎么拖下去
Pensions.
养老金
All of that.
所有这一切
Yes.
是的
Glenn Butler deserves your thanks.
格伦·巴特勒值得你感谢
Frank, all the Glenn Butlers deserve our thanks.
弗兰克,所有的格伦·巴特勒都值得我们感谢
Exactly.
没错
Hi.
嗨
Hey, I've been calling you for hours.
嘿,我给你打电♥话♥打了几个小时了
Where have you been all day?
你一整天去哪里了?
Sorry, I just...
对不起,我只是...
I wasn't feeling well, so I told the boss I needed to go home.
我感觉不舒服,所以我告诉老板,我需要回家
What, you don't give me a heads up?
什么,你不告诉我一声?
Yeah.
是呀
Sorry.
对不起
I'm fine.
我很好
Could have fooled me.
别骗我了
I'm not trying to fool you.
我不想骗你
I'm not trying to fool anybody.
我不想骗任何人
About anything.
任何事
All right.
好吧
Make yourself a drink.
自己弄点喝的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表