Got his head bashed in pretty good.
头上伤得不轻
That's where he went down.
倒在那儿
Anybody get a good look at the perps?
有人看到行凶者吗?
Good samaritan. Came out of the bar,
一个好心人从酒吧出来
Got in the middle of it, threw some punches,
跟他们打起来,挥了几拳
And the punks took off.
混混就跑了
Good samaritan got a name?
好心人有名字吗?
Wouldn't give it. My partner's talking to him.
不肯说。我的搭档正跟他说话呢
The guy with the red hoodie.
穿红色连帽衫的家伙
Red hoodie.
红色连帽衫
Where the hell's he going?
他到底要去哪里?
Hey, yo!
嘿,哟!
Red hoodie!
穿红色连帽衫的家伙!
Hey, red riding hood, hold on.
嘿,红色连帽衫,等等
Hold on.
等等
I need to ask you a question.
我要问你一个问题
Fuentes.
富恩特斯
Alex?
亚历克斯?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
You... working under cover or something?
...你在卧底还是什么?
No.
没有
So, what are you doing, hanging out in the west village in a gay bar?
那么,你在西村的同性恋酒吧晃来晃去干什么?
Oh.
哦
Uh...
呃...
Reagan, please, just let me keep walking, man.
里根,拜托,让我走吧,伙计
I-i don't care. Look, did you get a good look at the guys?
我……我不在乎。你看清楚了那帮家伙吗?
Okay, so you did.
好了,你确实看到了
My family finds out, you know?
我的家人发现了,你知道吗?
You know!
你知道!
I know, but...
我知道,但是...
Look, you're a witness to a crime, okay?
看,你见证了一起犯罪,好吗?
You can't just walk away here.
你不可以一走了之
I'll tell you what we'll do.
我告诉你我们会做什么
We won't put it in the squad report,
我们不会把它放在队内报告里
We'll just put it in the DA's report.
我们只会把它放在地方检察官报告里
That way your family and the squad won't know, okay?
这样,你的家人和队里都不会知道,好不好?
Please, just let me keep walking.
拜托,让我走吧
No. No can do.
不行,不能走
Is it really still that big of a deal?
难道真的是一个大问题吗?
It's a huge deal.
是一个很大的问题
Even in this day and age?
即使在今天这个时代?
The culture he's from, I’m from,
他和我所处的文化里
There is no "this day and age" when it comes to being gay.
当涉及到同性恋时,没有“今天这个时代”一说
Imagine something came out about you
想象一下,你的真♥相♥泄露
Would make your entire family turn their backs on you,
会使你的整个家庭反对你
For good.
永远地
I’m not sure I can.
我不知道我会不会这样
Actually, I can--
其实,我有可能——
If I was on the take they'd all disown me.
如果我拿黑钱,他们全都会与我脱离关系
And for him, it's being outed.
而对于他来说,是被驱赶出局
You know how every so often,
你知道偶尔
You can be really warm and sensitive?
你也能真正热心和理解一点?
Yeah, come on.
啊,来吧
How you holding up?
你怎么样?
The secret's out.
秘密没了
Might as well be a witness.
不妨做个目击证人
Yeah. Well, sorry it had to happen like that.
是呀。好吧,对不起发生这样的事
Thanks.
谢谢
You up for some questions?
你打算回答一些问题吗?
Yeah, sure.
是的,当然
Happen to get a look at these yahoos?
正好看到这些混混?
Yeah, um...
嗯,嗯...
Both male, white.
两个男性,白人
Um, kind of size could be 18 and an athlete
嗯,看样子可能18岁,是个运动员
Or 25 and drink a lot of beers.
要么25岁,喝了不少啤酒
Okay.
好吧
And one of them, he was wearing like a, uh,
他们中的一个,穿着像,呃
Like a football team windbreaker, number 51.
就像橄榄球的风衣,51号♥
River Glen high school.
格伦河高中
I checked.
我查过
It's in north Jersey,
在北泽西
Right on the New York border.
纽约的右边
Jersey. Okay, good.
泽西。好了,很好
Do you think you could I.D. them?
你认为你能查出他们吗?
Probably.
可能
Anything else you can remember at all?
其他还有什么你能想起来的吗?
No.
没有
Anybody get, like, a plate?
有人看到像汽车牌照什么吗?
No. We do know that it's a dark SUV
没有。我们确实知道,是一辆黑色的SUV
That happened to come from Jersey.
正巧来自泽西
Security cameras?
监控摄像头?
We're working on it. Look--
我们正在查。这样——
We're gonna get these punks, okay?
我们会抓到这些小混混,好吗?
Strange time for you, huh?
感觉怪怪的,对吧?
That's an understatement.
说得轻巧
How about your partner?
你搭档怎么样了?
Demarest, where's he?
德马雷斯特,他在哪里?
Didn't return my calls.
没回我的电♥话♥
Did you ever tell your partner about your little secret?
你有没有告诉你搭档你的小秘密?
No.
没有
Hey, Hoffman!
嘿,霍夫曼!
Reagan!
里根!
How's your head?
你的头怎么样了?
You stole our collar.
你偷了我们的逮捕记录
Hey. Hey, hey.
嘿。嘿,嘿
Easy.
放松点
Nobody stole anything.
没人偷东西
Yeah, we get back to the precinct,
嗯,我们回到了分局
Our prisoner's gone, the transport sheet says,
我们的囚犯送走了,运单上写着
"arresting officer, Mike Hoffman."
“逮捕警官,迈克·霍夫曼。”
So, the hell you talking about?
所以,你怎么解释吧?
I took him back, and I got him to make a full statement.
我带他回来,做了一个完整的笔录
That he tried to kill his wife
他试图杀死他的妻子
'cause he's convinced she's doing her boss.
因为他坚信她跟她老板有一腿
Now he'll go for attempted murder.
现在他会被控杀人未遂
And that's why I got my gold shield two years ago,
这就是为什么我两年前就拿到了金色警徽
And you're still on patrol.
而你仍然在做巡逻警
You know what you did.
你知道你做了什么
You know exactly what you did.
你完全知道你做了什么
I'll tell you what,
我告诉你
You want a collar?
你想要一个逮捕记录吗?
You could get this guy on menacing and assault two
对在医院发生的事
For the incident at the hospital.
你可按二级威胁和伤人罪抓这家伙
Why don't you drop prints on him for that?
为什么你不去录他的指纹?
Hey, go for it, Reagan.
嘿,去干吧,里根
Not now, Reagan.
现在别发火,里根
Unbelievable.
不可思议
Listen, you got to go to your commanding officer,
听着,你得去找你的指挥官
And you got to tell him what happened.
你得告诉他发生了什么事
Not my style.
这不是我的风格
Come on, this guy?
得了吧,这个家伙?
He's just some schoolyard bully. Bully pushes you,
他只是像学校里的恶霸,欺负你
What do you do? You push him back.
你要做什么?反击回去
Yeah, I know.
嗯,我知道了
So what are you gonna do?
那么,你打算怎么办?
I’m gonna push him back.
我要反击回去
That's it.
这就对了
She makes a compelling case, Greg.
她很有说服力,格雷格
I’m sure she does, Frank. Who could resist a sister
确实,弗兰克。谁能够拒绝
Looking after the welfare of little children?
一个关心孩子福利的嬷嬷呢?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表