Chief, my snipers are ready when you are.
头,狙击手准备好了
Lieutenant, maybe we ought to slow down with the snipers a second here.
队长,也许我们应该让狙击手等等
Is there a problem, detective?
有问题吗,侦探?
Yeah, this guy Drake is the fragile type, you know?
是啊,德雷克这家伙是脆弱的一类人,你知道吗?
We don't want to spook him.
我们不想让他成惊弓之鸟
All right. Hold your position,
好吧。呆着别动
But nobody moves until I give the order.
任何人没有我的命令不准动
Okay.
明白
Now, how do we talk to this guy?
现在,我们怎么跟这家伙谈?
We got a phone set up over here, Chief, but...
我们装了一个电♥话♥在这里,头,但是...
But what?
但是什么?
That's my partner in there.
我的搭档在里面
Detective, we don't need a hero.
侦探,我们不需要一个英雄
And I'm not trying to be one.
我并不想当英雄
But I've been decent with this guy Drake,
但我一直对德雷克这家伙不错
And maybe that'll buy me some goodwill and I can help.
也许他对我有些好感,我可以帮上忙
Okay.
好吧
You're on.
你上
Something's going on.
有事情
I debated whether to talk to somebody downstairs,
我在纠结是否要和楼下的谁谈谈
But I was afraid you might think I was going around you.
但我怕你可能会认为我应当跟你谈
Duly noted.
知道了
It's my stepson, Sam. Cynthia's boy.
我的继子,山姆。辛西娅的孩子
Yeah, the hockey player. What about him?
是呀,冰球运动员。他怎么样了?
He's in jail at the 3-5.
他在3-5分局的监狱里
He was arrested for scoring oxycodone
他因为购买♥♥羟考酮被逮捕了
in an observational buy up in Washington Heights.
有人华盛顿高地看到这事
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
He's a good kid, Frank.
他是个好孩子,弗兰克
How bad is it?
事情有多糟?
Two years now.
已经两年了
You think the heroin situation we have out there is a mother?
你觉得海♥洛♥因♥才是大问题吗?
You ain't seen nothing until you've watched someone you love try to kick oxy.
你要看到你爱的人试图戒掉羟考酮时才会明白
Rehab?
康复治疗?
Twice.
两次
Priors?
前科?
None.
没有
Well, then I can't see the D.A. making more of it than it is,
好吧,我看地方检察官不会小题大做
A first-time offense.
初犯
I can't take that chance. H-he's got to go back into rehab,
我不能冒这个险。他得回戒毒所
Not into prison.
不进监狱
On top of everything, that'll crush him for good.
这一切,会彻底毁了他
What are you asking, Garrett?
你想要什么,加勒特?
Get the charges dropped and him released into my custody.
不起诉,释放他,我来监管
Yeah.
喂
Please?
拜托了?
Chief Daniels at the scene.
现场的丹尼尔斯长官
Uh, hold on a second, Baker.
呃,等一下,贝克
It's borough command on the scene.
这是在现场的区指挥官
There's a clock on this, Frank.
时间不等人,弗兰克
I won't be long.
不会太久
Thank you, Frank.
谢谢你,弗兰克
I haven't done anything yet.
我还没做什么呢
This is embarrassing, and...
不好意思,并且...
You've made it less so.
你已经给面子了
I'll get back to you.
我会尽快给您回复
Yeah.
好吧
Put him through, Baker.
接过来,贝克
Yes, chief.
是的,局长
Yeah, I understand.
是啊,我明白了
It's not too late, Anthony.
现在还为时未晚,安东尼
You can end this right now.
你现在可以马上结束这一切
Just put the gun down, and it'll be like this never happened.
只要把枪放下,这事就像从来没有发生过
Don't lie to me. I'm not lying.
不要骗我。我没有说谎
Yes, you are.
不,你骗我
She's not lying to you.
她没有你
She's trying to help you. Who is that?
她想帮你。那是谁?
Detective Reagan. Okay?
里根侦探
Anthony, look, I just want to help you, too.
安东尼,你看,我只是想帮你
Who are you kidding?!
你跟谁开玩笑?
No one can help me now.
没有人能帮我
The only way out of here for me is in a coffin or a jail cell.
离开这里的方式对我来说不是棺材就是牢房♥
No. No. Slow down.
别,别,等一等
Nobody's dying here today. Not on my watch.
今天没有人会死在这里。在我的照应下不会
I'm not gonna lie to you, Anthony.
我不想骗你,安东尼
You're looking at some jail time, okay?
你得进监狱了,知道吗?
But trust me,
但请相信我
there's a big difference between one year and a life sentence.
一年跟无期徒刑之间有很大的区别
I already got a life sentence.
我已经被终身监禁了
They're never gonna let me see my daughter again.
他们永远不会让我再见到我的女儿
Is that what this is about?
就是因为这个?
You want to see Penelope ?
你想见佩内洛普?
She's my daughter, too.
她也是我女儿
Of course she is.
当然
She loves you.
她爱你
I just want to talk to her.
我只想跟她说说话
I want to tell her what's going on!
我想告诉她这是怎么回事!
What her mother is doing to me.
她妈妈对我做了什么
Why I did what I had to do. Okay.
为什么我得这么做
Okay, then, so...
好吧,那么,这样...
How about I work on getting Penelope down here for you,
我想法让佩内洛普到这里来见你
And in exchange,
作为交换
You do something for me.
你帮我个忙
What?
什么事?
You will not hurt my partner.
别伤害我的搭档
She's fine.
她没事
She'll be just fine.
她不会有事的
Doesn't this get old, even for you?
你就不会成熟一些吗?
I don't need another lecture.
我不需要再受一次教训
And I don't feel like giving you one.
我不觉得是在教训你
Good.
好吧
But maybe if you'd listen to me, the first 500...
但也许你听我说,第一个500...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So what do you need, huh?
你需要什么,啊?
I need help.
我需要帮助
I mean besides the obvious-- the oxycodone.
我的意思很明显,除了羟考酮外
I said I need help and I'm sorry.
我说我需要帮助,我很抱歉
It's not enough!
这不够!
It has to be. That's all I've got.
还不够。这就是我能做的了
Oh, you're gonna cry? You want me to get your mom?
哦,你快哭了?你要我找你妈妈?
No.
不
Man up.
拿出男人的样子来
Screw you.
去你的
This is the last time, I swear.
这是最后一次,我发誓
The hell it is.
信才怪
The earliest they can arraign you is this afternoon.
最早能安排的时间是今天下午
I'll see what I can do in the meantime.
同时,我会看看我能做什么
Thank you.
谢谢
you really want to thank me?
你真的要感谢我吗?
I know.
我知道
Don't put me In this position...
别让我
position again.
再为难了
Heather Drake on one for you.
希瑟·德雷克在一号♥线
Mrs. Drake, this is detective Reagan.
德雷克夫人,这是里根侦探
Did they explain to you what's going on down here with your husband?
他们给你解释了你丈夫在这里的事了吗?
Ex-husband. And yes, they did.
前夫。是的,他们解释了
Can't say that I'm surprised--
一点不奇怪
I've been saying for months that he's not stable.
我说了几个月,他精神有问题
Okay, well, look,
好吧,你看
We think we may have a solution to the problem,
我们认为可能有一个解决问题的办法
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表