But I ain't out here for my health.
但为了我我的命,我不想离开这里
You see, there's a very big price for me back east.
你看,我回东部的代价非常大
I give you my word, I can get you in and out
我向你给保证,我可以让你在
Of the city in 72 hours.
72小时内进出纽约
Yeah. You know something?
是呀。你知道吗?
There is nothing that I want more
没什么比吃顿正宗的意大利面
Than a decent plate of pasta.
让我更想的了
But I ain't gonna die for it.
但我会因为它而死的
Mr. Rella, please.
雷先生,求你了
Name is Peters.
我叫彼得斯
Vincent Peters.
文森特·彼得斯
I know we're kind of screwed right now,
我知道我们现在有点搞砸了
But this loose meat pork sandwich
但这个猪肉松三明治
Is incredible.
简直不可思议
If we don't bring Vincent back with us to New York city,
如果我们不能将文森特带回纽约
The next sandwich you have
接下来你吃的三明治
Is not gonna be made out of pork.
是不会有猪肉的
Wow.
哇
How about getting a judge
让法官签发
To sign off on a material witness order?
一个重要证人令,怎么样?
No judge is going to order
没有法官会下令
A witness out of federal protection.
联邦保护的证人出来作证的
We need to convince Vincent to come back with us voluntarily.
我们需要说服文森特自愿跟我们回来
Come on, Erin, Vincent is a career criminal.
好了,艾琳,文森特是一个职业罪犯
The only reason this dude is still alive is 'cause
这家伙还活着的唯一理由是因为
He ratted out guys even worse than him.
出♥卖♥♥♥比他更坏的家伙
How are you supposed to appeal to a guy like that?
你怎么能打动这样一个家伙?
By figuring out what they love.
搞清楚他们所爱的人
Then we got a serious problem,
那么我们问题大了
'cause the only thing Vincent loves is himself.
因为文森特唯一爱的是他自己
Maybe.
也可能
But he wasn't calling himself every Sunday night, was he?
但他每个星期天晚上不会给自己打电♥话♥,对吗?
Ray McClain
雷·麦克莱恩
Exited a bar in the 117th precinct.
从第117区一间酒吧里出来
There was a funeral in progress next door.
隔壁正在进行一个葬礼
McClain was drunk
麦克莱恩喝醉了
And started shouting obscenities.
开始喊脏话
He repeatedly ignored officer Butler's order To quiet down,
他一再无视警官巴特勒让他安静下来的命令
so the officer placed him under arrest.
所以警官将他逮捕
okay.
好吧
It's not like he hurt anyone, right?
他不像伤害了任何人,对不对?
If you don't count the parents burying their 15-year-old son.
如果不算上埋葬自己15岁儿子的父母的话
Frank, I'm not standing up for Ray McClain
弗兰克,我不想替雷·麦克莱恩辩护
Or asking you to.
或者要你这么做
But Sylvia Herrera is my right hand.
但西尔维娅·埃雷拉是我的得力助手
I can't afford to lose her.
我承担不了失去她的后果
"afford."
“承担”
Why? What's the price here?
为什么?代价是多少?
No one said anything about price.
没人说过什么代价
Don't raise the stakes.
不要添乱
You raised the stakes the minute you asked me
从你要我查看一个简单的逮捕那一刻起
To look into a simple arrest.
就已经添了乱
Okay, Frank, time out.
好吧,弗兰克,暂停
I don't answer to you.
我不对你负责
You answer to me.
你对我负责
I know that.
我知道
Then show that you know that.
证明你知道这点
Frank, I can help in moving along the increase
弗兰克,我可以帮忙推动增加
In the NYPD's pension funding.
纽约警♥察♥局的养老基金
That's common knowledge.
这是常识
That's all you have to say?
这就是你要说的?
No.
不是
No?
不是?
You and I know these two issues
你我都知道这两个问题
Do not belong side by side.
不能相提并论
Frank, I didn't place them side by side.
弗兰克,我没有把它们相提并论
I changed the subject.
我改变了话题
I misunderstood.
我误会了
Yes, you did.
是的
Got it.
明白了
An increase that,
增加养老金
By all accounts, is long overdue.
从各方面来看,姗姗来迟
We agree on that.
我们同意这一点
In a tough fiscal year.
在资金紧张的时节
Mayor Poole,
市长普尔
Tell me something I don't know.
告诉我一些我不知道的事
Frank, I am quite confident
弗兰克,我非常有信心
There isn't anything that you don't already know.
这里没有你不知道的事
Marone.
马罗内
What part of "no" don't you understand?
那一部分“不”是你不明白的?
The "n" or the "o"?
“N”或“O”?
I am not
我不想
Gonna testify against victor Dano, okay?
去作证告维克多·丹若,好吗?
And nothing you say is gonna change my mind.
不管你说什么也不会改变我的想法
I know.
我知道
Melissa?
梅丽莎?
What are you doing dragging my granddaughter into this?
你为什么把我孙女拖进这件事里来?
What's the matter with you?
你怎么回事?
I wanted to come, grandpa.
我想来,爷爷
You got no right whatsoever...
你有任何权利......
Vincent,
文森特
Vincent, hear her out.
文森特,听她说
Honey, this is my life.
亲爱的,这就是我的生活
It's not yours.
不,这不是
Okay.
好吧
Before you left,
你离开前
You said you wished you'd been a good man.
你说你希望你是一个好人
Victor Dano killed a lot of people.
维克托·达诺杀了很多人
If you can keep him
如果你可以阻止他
From hurting anyone else,
伤害别人
Isn't that what a good man would do?
这不是一个好人该做的吗?
Please.
请
We've arranged for you to stay in the federal witness apartment.
我们已经为你安排住在联邦证人的公♥寓♥里
You'll be safe there.
你在那里是安全的
Yeah, that's where they stuck me for the Rico trial.
是啊,波多黎各案时他们就是把我关在那里的
All they got is basic cable.
只有基本的有线电视
You testify,
你作证
Then it's back to your satellite dish in Iowa.
然后回到爱荷华州看你的卫♥星♥电♥视♥
Yeah.
是呀
You remember the deal, right?
你还记得这个交易,对不对?
Pasta Fazool from John and Tony's.
约翰和托尼家的意大利面
And don't forget the stuffed mushrooms.
别忘记酿蘑菇
I got it.
明白了
Well...
噢...
Look what the cat dragged in.
看看那只猫拖什么来了
Hey, Morgan.
嘿,摩根
How they hangin'?
他们怎么了?
Mr. Rella is here
雷先生在这里
Voluntarily.
自愿的
No laws have been broken.
没有违法
Hmm. So what are you doing down here?
嗯。所以,你在这里做什么?
We've arranged for him to stay in the apartment until he testifies.
他作证前,我们已经安排他留在公♥寓♥里
Ooh.
哦
Sorry.
对不起
We need it for a legit witness
我们需要一个合法的目击证人
In a federal narcotics trial.
参加联邦毒品审判
I cleared this with the supervising marshal.
我和监管法警清理了这里
Who works for me.
他为我♥干♥活
You disrespected federal jurisdiction.
你不尊重联邦管辖权
And it'll be a cold day in hell
天真♥他♥妈♥冷
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表