It's okay.
没事
Just... It's okay.
没事......没事
Please.
来吧
Please.
请
We got to go. What?
我们得上了。什么?
She's making her move right now.
她在行动了
Come on, we got to help.
来吧,我们得去帮忙
We could just pray, okay?
我们可以祈祷,好吗?
Here, take my hand.
这样,牵着我的手
Our Father,
我们的天父
Who art in heaven, who art in heaven,
在天国的父,在天国的父
Hallowed be thy name.
愿尊您的名为神圣
Thy kingdom come,
愿您的国降临
Thy will be done,
您的旨意
On earth as it is in heaven.
在地上会得到遵守,如同在天上一样
Give us this day our daily bread,
您每天给我们面包
And forgive us our trespasses
原谅我们的罪过
As we forgive those who trespass against us,
就像我们原谅那些对我们犯罪的人
And lead us not into temptation,
不让我们深陷诱惑
But deliver us from evil.
而救我们脱离魔鬼
Go!
上!
Get out!
出去!
Don't move!
别动!
Don't shoot. Don't shoot.
别开枪,别开枪
Hold fire. Hold fire.
停止射击。停止射击
Nice and easy,
放轻松
Give me your gun.
把枪给我
Now!
马上!
I can't give you my gun.
我不能给你我的枪
Do you want to die today?
你今天想死吗?
I'm not giving you my gun.
我不会把枪给你的
If you don't give me your gun,
如果你不把枪给我
You're going to make me use mine. Back off!
你打算让我用我的枪。退后!
Back up! Back up!
退后!退后!
Give me your gun!
把枪给我!
Tell you what I'll do.
让我告诉你,我会做什么
I'll put this right on the floor.
我会把它放在地板上
I'll lay on top of it,
我会躺在地上
Arms and hands where you can see them
你可以看到武器和双手
So I can't grab it or do nothing.
所以我不能拿枪,什么也不做
You do what you want after that.
然后随便你想做什么
But I'm not giving you my gun.
但我不会把枪给你
You think I'm stupid?
你以为我傻?
No.
不
You think I don't have the balls to shoot you, is that it?
你以为我没有胆量对你开枪你,是吗?
I didn't say that.
我没有这样说
You're giving me no choice.
你让我别无选择
If you don't give me your gun, I am going to shoot you.
如果你不把枪给我,我要枪毙你
I'm not giving you my gun
我不会把枪给你
So you have to do what you got to do.
所以,你必须做你要做的
As you wish.
如你所愿
Got your daughter here!
你女儿在这里!
Daddy!
爸爸!
Penelope?!
佩内洛普?
Stay down.
保持下来
Get in there! Come on.
进去!快点
Come on. Suspect down.
来吧。嫌犯拿下了
Restrain him.
关起来
Commissioner.
警监
Got a minute?
有时间吗?
Sorry, no, I do not.
对不起,没有,我没有时间
What's this?
这是什么?
The who, what, why, when, where
谁,什么事,为什么,何时,何地
On the outcome at the 5-4.
发生在5-4分局的事
I scheduled a briefing for half an hour from now
我计划半小时后开一个情况通报会
And I've asked Tomlinson to do the hand-off for me.
我要汤姆林森帮我
Because you're where?
因为你在哪里呢?
Sam's arraignment.
山姆提审
Meeting his lawyer, posting bail.
见他的律师,付保释金
Anything you need?
需要什么吗?
Nope.
不需要
I could at least...
我至少可以...
Nothing. Thank you.
没事。谢谢
I'm going to walk him through the processing
整个过程,我会尽可能陪他
As far as I can go and that's all.
就这些
I'm sorry for your troubles, Garrett.
很抱歉,加勒特
I really am.
真的
Thank you for that.
谢谢你
And I'm not on any moral high ground here.
我不是道德上有什么优越感
I'm just trying to say that I understand.
我只是想说,我明白了
More than you know.
比你知道的更多
Don't get me wrong,
别误会我的意思
You own a lot of that high moral ground.
您拥有很高的道德基础
Well bought and fully paid for.
您应得的
Cut it out.
得了吧
As you own what's right for you and yours.
您知道对您和您的孩子什么是对的
But nobody's idea of what is right
但没有谁关于什么是对的观点
Is everybody's idea of what is right.
适用于所有人
I know that.
我知道
I have a blind spot where Sam is concerned.
山姆一牵进来,我就有一个盲点
And a whole lot of coulda, woulda, shoulda's.
和一大堆的本可以,本要是,早应该
And I'm left with a deeply flawed way of showing him love,
而且我爱他的方法有很大的问题
But it's what I know.
但这是我所懂的
I could try to make it tougher,
我可以试着更强硬
More pragmatic, but I'm pretty sure by now
更加务实,但我敢肯定现在
It just is what it is.
该怎么样就是怎么样
See you Monday.
星期一见
Good luck to both of you.
祝你俩好运
She really saved his life, didn't she?
她真的救了他的命,是吗?
She saved mine, too.
她也救了我
Thank you.
谢谢
It wasn't me.
别谢我
How long does it take
需要多久
Until the hurt and anger start to go away?
伤害和愤怒才开始消退?
Longer than it should,
比它应该的更长
But what you did here today,
但你今天在这里做的
It's a really big step.
是非常大的一步
Why did you do it, daddy?
你为什么这样做,爸爸?
I wasn't thinking, sweetie.
我没动脑筋,亲爱的
I was scared.
我吓坏了
I was...
我...
Scared I would never see you again.
害怕再也看不到你了
Daddy's not well.
爸爸不舒服
I need help.
我需要帮助
I want to be better for you.
我想对你更好
Time to say good-bye.
该说再见了
I love you.
我爱你
will I ever see you again?
我会再见到你吗?
Of course you will.
当然会的
He's your father.
他是你的父亲
Okay, thank you.
好的,谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Thanks for taking my spot in there.
谢谢你替了我的位置
How you doing?
你好吗?
Just another day at the office, partner.
办公室里的又一天,搭档
You were tough as nails in there and very brave.
在里面你很坚强,很勇敢
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
Oh, I know I did,
哦,我知道
And you owe me.
你欠我的
Whatever I say, whenever I say it from now on.
从现在开始,无论我说什么,无论我什么时候说
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表