My kingdom for an empty bench
一张空板凳是我的理想乐园
Where I can devour my cheeseburger.
在那里我可以大嚼我的汉堡包
It's two cheeseburgers you ordered, hotshot.
你点了两个起司汉堡,牛人
It's gonna be three if you don't finish yours.
如果你吃不完,那就是三个了
Oh, there's a spot.
哦,这里有个位子
Hey, whoa, whoa.
嘿,哇,哇
Huh.
哈
Excuse me, ma'am, does this bag belong to you?
对不起,女士,这个包是你的吗?
No.
不是
Uh-uh.
嗯,嗯
No. No?
不是?
Hey, guys,
嘿,伙计们
Does that bag belong to any of you?
这个包是你们谁的吗?
No.
不是
No? No.
不是?
Uh-uh.
嗯,嗯
Sir, did you forget your bag over here?
先生,你把包忘在这里了?
It's not mine.
这不是我的
Did you guys forget... Okay.
难道你们忘了...好吧
Excuse me, anybody with this bag?
原谅我,谁的包?
This bag belong to anyone?
这个包是谁的?
It's ticking.
它在滴答作响
It's ticking?
它在滴答作响?
Yeah. Let's just keep it calm
是的。让我们保持冷静
and back everybody up, okay?
大家都退后,好吗?
Guys, we need you to back up, okay?
伙计们,我们需要你们退后,好吗?
Please, folks. Folks, will you please clear the area?
各位请。各位,请你们离开这个区域好吗?
Central, 12 David.
总部,12-D
Be advised, we have a suspicious package
我们发现一个可疑包裹,请指示
At union square park at 14th and Broadway.
联合广场公园,14街和百老汇交界处
Have bomb squad respond at this time, please.
让拆弹小组回应,谢谢
Do you have the appraisal?
你拿了资产评估表吗?
I have the appraisal.
拿了
Okay.
好的
What about the letter from the mortgage broker?
抵押贷款经纪人的信呢?
I got the letter from the mortgage broker.
也拿了
Come on, stop worrying.
好了,别担心
Okay.
好吧
Maybe you should have worn your blue tie.
也许你应该带根蓝色领带
Why?
为什么?
It brings out your eyes.
它衬出你的眼睛
What?
什么?
Blue implies honesty, dependability, trust.
蓝色意味着诚实,可靠,信任
I’m asking him to refinance our mortgage,
我向他申请再融♥资♥按揭
not marry me.
而不是要他嫁给我
I know. I’m just nervous, that's all.
我知道。我只是紧张,仅此而已
Don't be nervous. We got this in the bag, okay?
别紧张。我们能拿到按揭的,好吗?
My job is secure,
我的工作没问题
Our credit is good,
我们的信誉好
And we have been with this bank for over 20 years.
过去的20年,我们一直用这家银行
Isn't that right?
对吧?
Mr. Reagan. Mrs. Reagan.
里根先生。里根夫人
Hi. How are you? Please, right this way.
嗨。你好,请这边走
All right, let's go.
好吧,我们走
Relax.
放松
What is it? What's going on?
这是什么?到底是怎么回事?
Someone left an unattended bag.
有人留下了一个无人看管的袋子
Aw, man. Is it a bomb?
哦,老天。一个炸♥弹♥?
We're not sure what it is yet, sir.
我们还不知道,先生
That's why we're checking it out.
这就是为什么我们要查一下
Why's everybody laughing?
为什么每个人都在笑?
It's a Spanky.
它是一种斯潘基
What's a Spanky?
什么是斯潘基?
The guerilla street artist, Spanky.
流浪街头艺术家,斯潘基
You've never seen his art around town?
你在城里从来没有见过他的艺术?
This isn't art.
这不是艺术
This is yelling "fire" in a packed theater.
这是在一个拥挤的剧院里大喊“起火了”
Yeah.
没错
We did everything by the numbers with the appraisal.
我们该做的都做了
Mm-hmm.
嗯-嗯
Even used the company the bank recommended.
甚至用了银行推荐的公♥司♥
Yeah. Our mortgage broker says
是呀。我们的抵押贷款经纪人说
we're a slam dunk.
我们十拿九稳
Slam dunk.
十拿九稳
Slam dunk.
十拿九稳
I’m sorry.
对不起
We're not gonna be able to refinance your mortgage at this time.
现在我们不能给你们的抵押贷款再融♥资♥
You what?
你说什么?
Why not?
为什么不能?
I suggest you check back with us in a year.
我建议你们过一年再回来看看
A year?
一年?
To a year and a half.
一到一年半
No, no, no. You hold on to those,
不,不,不。你等等
because there's got to be some mistake.
一定是搞错了
Okay, Danny, Danny...
好吧,丹尼,丹尼...
We got to work this out here.
我们得想点办法
You know what my husband is really saying here is
你知道我丈夫真正想说的是
that we have been very loyal to this bank-- 20 years
我们一直是这个银行的忠实客户--20年了
We've been with this bank. Over 20 years.
我们已经用了这家银行超过20年
Yeah, so that much loyalty
是呀,这么忠诚
Maybe deserves a little bit of a reward.
也许值得奖励一点点
Big reward.
大奖励
We appreciate your business.
我们很感谢你们的支持
We do.
真心的
That's why I hope you'll check back with us in a year.
这就是为什么我希望你们过一年再来看看
To a year and a half.
一到一年半
Well, I think that you...
好吧,我想你......
Listen up!
听好了!
do exactly as I say and nobody gets hurt!
完全按照我说的做,没有人会受到伤害!
Everybody down on the ground!
每个人都趴在地上!
Get down! Everybody get down on the floor!
趴下!大家都趴在地板上!
Get on the floor!
趴在地板上!
Heads down! Heads down!
低头!低头!
Everybody on the ground!
每个人都趴在地上!
Danny, get down, get d...
丹尼,趴下,趴...
All right.
好吧
Heads down! Get on the ground!
低头!趴下!
Keep your head down! Let me see your hands!
头低下来!让我看到你们的手!
Let me see your hands!
让我看到你们的手!
Heads down!
低着头!
Bags, purses and phones!
手袋,钱包和手♥机♥!
Let's go! Now!
快点!现在!
Nobody move!
谁都别动!
Head down! Down! Get on the ground!
低头!低下!趴下!
I need all wallets, phones and purses out now!
我需要所有的皮夹,手♥机♥和钱包!
You!
你!
Get up! Move!
起来!过来!
Hurry up! Open the vault!
快点!打开金库!
Heads down!
低头!
Come on, open it.
快点,打开它
Fill it up!
装满!
Get your head down! Down!
头低下!低下!
All right!
好吧!
Come on! All of it! All right.
快点!全部!好了
Cell phones and wallets!
手♥机♥和钱包!
Take it easy.
别紧张
Give it to me!
把它给我!
Here! Here!
给你!给你!
Give me the bag!
给我包!
Let's go!
我们走!
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表