I take it very personally.
我把它看作是非常个人的事
I completely understand.
我完全理解
Please get your paperwork in.
请把文件交进来
I will. I will do that today.
我会的。我今天会做的
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,先生
No.
不用
Thank you.
要谢谢你
Have a good day.
度过愉快的一天
You, too.
您也一样
I'm really proud of you.
我真的为您感到骄傲
Why?
为什么?
Well, you could have just busted her, right?
你可以关了她,对吧?
Yes. But you made a judgment call.
是的。但您做了一个主观判断
You let the little part of you that wants to believe
您想让您自己相信
not everyone has an angle take over.
不是每个人都能管事
I know that's hard for you.
我知道这对您来说很难
Yeah.
是呀
Where could I drop you?
我能带你一程吗?
Oh, the subway's just a couple blocks away.
哦,地铁只有几个街区
I can walk. No, not today.
我可以走路。不,今天不行
Where can I drop you?
我在哪里放你下来?
Mom?
妈妈说的?
Through the grapevine.
小道消息
Let's go, hippie.
我们走吧,嬉皮士
Hey, Beth.
嘿,贝丝
So, you said that JJ rented a room from you?
你说JJ向你租了一间房♥间?
Do you ever keep any paperwork?
你有没有保留任何书面文件?
All I asked from my boarders is
我对房♥客的要求很简单
that they pay on time and in cash.
按时付钱,付现金
JJ couldn't even manage that.
JJ甚至都做不到
Hmm.
嗯
But how was I supposed to pay my bills
但是我该如何付我的账单
when you abandoned me?
你管都不管我?
You haven't called once in five years!
五年你都不打一次电♥话♥来!
Beth, JJ must have told you his last name
贝丝,JJ一定告诉过你他姓什么
when you first met him.
当你第一次见到他时
Maybe he did.
也许他告诉了
Oh, what was it?
哦,叫什么?
You can remember and save a lot of lives, Beth.
你可以救很多人,贝丝
It's right on the tip of my tongue.
就在嘴边
What part of "stand by the door" did you not understand?
你不明白“呆在门口”的意思吗?
Sorry, detective.
对不起,侦探
Okay, Ms. Behar,
好吧,比哈尔女士
I’ve gathered together photos of men who have the first name
我收集了姓JJ
or nickname of JJ.
或昵称叫JJ的人的照片
Is one of these the man who left the fireworks?
把烟花留下的人在里面吗?
That's him.
是他
You sure?
你确定?
I saw him every day.
我每天都看到他
That's JJ.
那是JJ
Way to go, Beth.
加把劲,贝丝
Outside.
出去谈
Get her out of here now.
带她离开这里
You could say thanks.
你可以说感谢
Why? She just ID'd The one guy in the array who's dead.
为什么?她只是认出了一个死人
Oh, whenever officer Janko speaks with her,
哦,每次扬科警官跟她谈
She seems to be able to focus.
她似乎都能够集中精力
Baldikoski.
巴尔迪科斯基
Reagan, I think he's right.
里根,我认为他是对的
Beth's not gonna remember JJ's name.
贝丝不记得JJ的名字
Eddie, what are you talking about? You almost had her there.
埃迪,你在说什么?你几乎问出来了
Come on, come on, just...
来吧,来吧,只要...
Detective, just
侦探,只要
Give us a little more time.
给我们多一点时间
Time is not what we have.
我们没有时间了
My guys just found the car that JJ was sleeping in.
我的人刚发现JJ睡觉的车
Blew up when they opened the door
当他们打开门时,车被炸毁了
and sent one to the hospital.
一个人被送到医院
You two-- you want to continue to beat that dead horse,
你们俩要继续死马当活马医
that's fine.
随你们便
But I'm gonna go stop this bastard before he hurts someone else.
我要去阻止这个混♥蛋♥再伤害别人
Come on.
来吧
Investigator's notes for court tomorrow.
明天法庭要用的调查员笔记
Thanks. I need the transcript from that woman you deposed.
感谢。我需要你取证的那个女人的谈话记录
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah. Why?
好呀。为什么?
I gave you my deposition five minutes ago.
我五分钟前就把证词给你了
Sorry. I guess I'm a little preoccupied.
对不起。我想我有点心事重重
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗?
When I figure out what the hell's going on, sure.
没问题,等我弄清楚出什么短命事情后
Um, well, I was thinking about heading out for the night,
嗯,好吧,我在想晚上出去
Um, unless you need anything else?
嗯,你有别的事吗?
No, I'm okay, Morgan. Thanks.
没有,我没事,摩根。谢谢
Good night. Good night.
晚安。晚安
Danny.
丹尼
Oh, you're not nuts, sis.
哦,你没疯,老姐
Definitely not about this.
这件事上绝对没疯
What, you've found something at my building?
什么,你在我家找到线索了?
Yeah.
是呀
Security camera above the door shows a woman
门上的监控摄像头显示一个女人
walking in last night and twice last week.
昨晚进去过,上周两次
Okay. Wow. Can you describe her?
好吧。哇。你能描述一下她吗?
Let me see.
让我看看
She looks kind of tall, maybe around five-eight.
她看起来很高,也许大约五尺八
Can't make out her face, but she's got blonde hair.
无法看出她的脸,但她有一头金发
Five-eight, blonde hair.
五尺八,金发
That has to be... Rita Osterman.
这一定是...丽塔·奥斯特曼
Yeah, she did three months last year
是啊,她去年被关了3个月
for stalking her ex's new girlfriend.
因为跟踪前夫的新男朋友
Broke into the building, picked the locks.
闯进大楼,撬锁
Gave me the death stare every single day of that trial.
审判中,每天死盯着我
Well, maybe she's your creepy crawler.
好吧,也许她就是令你毛骨悚然的家伙
We'll check it out, all right?
我们会查出来的,好吗?
Thanks, Danny.
谢谢,丹尼
Morgan?
摩根?
Hi. It's Erin Reagan on eight.
嗨。这是八楼的艾琳·里根
I need someone up here immediately.
我需要有人马上过来
Thanks.
感谢
Whoever's up here, I’ve got security on their way up!
不管谁在这里,保安已经过来了!
Morgan.
摩根
I need security on eight now and an ambulance.
我需要保安马上到八楼来,还要一辆救护车
You're gonna be okay, Morgan.
你会没事的,摩根
How's she doing?
她怎么样?
Good, I hope.
还好,我希望
Well, let's get you cleaned up.
好吧,让我们帮你清理一下
I got a security detail on the way.
我叫了一个保安过来
It's gonna follow you wherever you go.
无论你走到哪里他都会跟着你
At least we know the fathers of doom are the ones after me.
至少我们知道霉运在跟着我
Yeah, what's your beef with biker gangs?
呀,你跟机车帮有什么过节?
I got their boss,
我抓了他们老板
Last month, Jimmy Vitale, for conspiracy to commit murder.
上个月,吉米·维塔勒,阴谋实施谋杀
Oh, that'll cause a beef.
哦,那是会导致过节
Can't believe he's dumb enough to leave his calling card lying around.
不能相信他傻到把他的徽章留在这里
Maybe Morgan ripped it off.
也许是摩根把它撕下来的
I just want to know what Rita Osterman has to do with the Fod.
我只是想知道什么丽塔·奥斯特曼跟FOD有什么关系
That's a good question.
这是一个很好的问题
Hey, guys, I don't think it’s Rita,
嘿,伙计们,我认为这不是丽塔
'cause it wasn't a blonde woman this time.
因为这次不是金发碧眼的女人
A white male, five-11,
白人男性,五尺十一寸
Got into the parking garage saying he got a call
走进停车场说,他接到一个电♥话♥
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表