But it's for my senior project.
但它是我的毕业项目
I don't see What the big deal is.
我不觉得有什么大不了的
The big deal is this is the time
重要的就是这是
Where we talk to each other live and in person,
我们互相坐在一起好好谈谈的地方
And it's important.
这很重要
Trust us. You'll thank us for it one day.
相信我们,有一天你会为此感谢我们的
You always say this.
你总是这样说
It's true.
这是真的
What's it for, anyway?
不管怎样,这是为了什么?
I was supposed to be making a video diary.
我要做一个视频日记
Yeah? What's the assignment?
是吗?关于什么?
We're supposed to ask people we admire
我们要问我们敬佩的人
questions about their careers and life choices,
关于他们的事业和人生选择的问题
and then make a video presentation summing up what we find.
然后做一个视频演示总结一下我们的发现
Okay, nicky. Now that we're off the record, what's the question?
好吧,尼基,现不做记录,问题是什么?
If you could go back in time,
如果你能回到过去
What advice would you give to your younger self?
你会给年轻的自己提什么建议?
If anyone asks you to be police commissioner, keep walking.
如果有人要你当警♥察♥局长,别停下来,赶紧走
I'd say
我想说
Ask yourself what you really want to be,
问问自己,你真正想要的
And even if it seems impossible,
即使它看起开是不可能的
Work really hard to make it possible.
努力工作让它变成现实
Would you still be a nurse?
你还会做护士?
No. I'd be a doctor.
不,我想成为一名医生
I'd still advise me to be a cop.
我仍然会建议我当警♥察♥
And to marry a nurse.
娶一个护士
Aw. Thank you.
哦,谢谢
No, but really.
别,说真的
Really.
真的
Every cop needs a guardian angel.
每个警♥察♥都需要一个守护天使
That's sweet.
真贴心
But you still have to go to my sister's birthday dinner.
但你还是得去参加我姐的生日晚宴
I would say
我想说
Work hard.
努力工作
You?
你?
Yeah, well, play harder.
是啊,好吧,好好玩
Yeah, that sounds more like you.
是啊,这听起来更像是你
I don't really have any advice for younger me
我真的没有什么建议给年轻的我
'cause I still pretty much am younger me.
因为我仍然非常年轻
Live in the moment more.
活在当下
Planning is okay, but it's not as important as being present in your life.
计划当然不错,但比起活在当下,它不是那么重要
'cause we don't have an expiration date.
因为我们没有过期的时间
Don't be so cautious. You want to get anywhere,
别过于小心翼翼,你想要去任何地方
The only safe thing to do is take a risk.
唯一安全的做法是冒险
I think the most important advice
我认为最重要的建议
I'd give to my younger self is
我想给年轻的自己的是
Don't tell your brothers when you have a date.
别告诉你的兄弟你有一个约会
Mmm. And don't ask Laurie Curtain to the prom.
嗯,别邀请劳瑞·柯顿参加毕业舞会
Yeah. Good call.
是呀,好主意
Beg Rebecca Lawlor not to take That job in seattle.
求丽贝卡·劳勒不要接受西雅图的工作
I knew you loved her.
我就知道你爱她
I knew it.
我知道
Nicky,
尼基
What would you tell your younger self?
你会对年轻的自己说什么?
Never forget where you come from.
永远不要忘记你来自哪里
Hear, hear.
听到了,了解
Copy that.
明白了
Have you gotten anywhere in the Benjamin Wilson case?
本杰明·威尔逊的案子进展如何?
I have a sneaker print but no suspect.
我有一个运动鞋印,但没有犯罪嫌疑人
Nobody's talking.
谁也不说
To us, anyway.
反正不对我们说
Just to anne farrell.
只告诉安妮·法瑞尔
I spoke to the D.A. this morning;
今天上午我跟地方检察官谈过
he wants to subpoena her,
他要传唤她
Force her to give up the name of the killer.
逼她说出凶手的名字
She'll just cite the first amendment.
她会引用第一修订案
I may have found a way around that.
我可能找到了解决的办法
I can't have any part in it.
我不能参与此事
Why? Because of the publicity?
为什么?因为宣传?
Because she is seen, correctly, I think,
因为她看到的,我认为没错的
As having an agenda where I'm concerned.
作为一项我关注的议程
Might look like a personal vendetta.
可能看起来像一个个人恩怨
It's also not ethical.
也是不符合道德的
Another thing I'd say to my younger self:
另一件我想对年轻的自己说的是:
Keep personal feelings out of work.
别把个人感情同工作参杂起来
I reopened a case for a colleague,
我为同事重启了一个案子
thinking it might help,
认为它可能有帮助
And instead it's just caused a lot of hurt.
结果只是造成了更大的伤害
I'm sure your intentions were good.
我相信你的意图是好的
Yes. But we know what that's used to pave.
是的,但是,我们知道这不过是借口
Motion to quash subpoena in the matter of Anne Farrell V. New York county D.A.'s office.
提议撤销纽约州地检署对安妮·法瑞尔的传唤
Your honor, this subpoena Is a waste of the court's time.
法官大人,这个传唤在浪费法庭的时候
Ms. Farrell is a professional newscaster;
法雷尔女士是一个专业的新闻主播
she is protected Under the first amendment, which states explicitly...
她受第一修正案的保护,其中明确规定...
I'm well aware of the first amendment, counselor.
我非常清楚第一修正案,律师
Let's hear from the people.
让我们听听检方的说法
Your honor, Ms. Farrell interviewed an admitted killer...
法官大人,法雷尔女士采访了一个自己承认的杀人犯...
In her capacity as a reporter.
以记者的身份
If I may finish, your honor.
能让我说完吗,法官大人
During that interview, the man in question states
在那次采访中,这名受访男子陈述道
That he killed Mr. Wilson as part of a gang initiation,
作为加入帮派仪式的一部分,他杀了威尔逊先生
And suggests that initiation is ongoing.
并说这个仪式正在进行中
The first amendment should not offer protection When future crimes are at stake.
第一修正案不应为将要发生的犯罪行为提供保护
Ms. Farrell is not an agent of the law.
法雷尔女士不是这条法律的代理人
She cannot be mandated to comply just because the D.A.'s office
不能强制她遵守,只是因为地检署
And the NYPD have not done their due diligence
和纽约市警♥察♥局没有尽职调查
In apprehending the suspect in question.
逮捕这个犯罪嫌疑人
If I may, your honor, the killer says...
容我说,法官大人,凶手说...
Objection.
反对
Sorry. The alleged but admitted killer says
对不起,被指控,但自己承认的杀手说
That this is part of the initiation,
这是加入帮派行动的一部分
To murder a homeless person.
谋杀一个无家可归的人
And in answer to the question will there be more killings,
在回答是否会有更多的杀戮这个问题时
He says, "hell yeah",
他说,“完全没错”
Everyone wants in."
“每个人都希望参与。”
He's stating an opinion, not a fact.
他在陈述一个主张,不是事实
I agree with the people on this.
这点上我同意检方意见
Ms. Farrell will comply with the subpoena.
法雷尔女士将接受传唤
Ms. Farrell is asserting her protection under the first amendment
法雷尔女士声明她受第一修正案保护
And will not comply.
将不会接受传唤
Is this your final decision, ms. Farrell?
这是你的最终决定,法雷尔女士?
Yes, it is, your honor.
是的,法官大人
Then you will be held in contempt of court
那你会因为藐视法庭
For not complying with a judicial order.
不接受司法判决而受到拘押
You will be remanded without bail
在押候审,不得保释
Until such time as you comply.
直到你服从为止
We got a van
有一辆面包车
And three unmarked cars located here, here and here.
和三辆伪装的警车停在这里、这里和这里
Do we know how many perps there'll be
我们是否知道有多少罪犯
And what kind of car they'll be driving?
他们开什么样的车吗?
According to the C.I., we're looking at six perps,
根据线报,有六个罪犯
Driving a black charger and possibly a van.
驾驶一辆黑色的道奇突袭者,可能还有一辆面包车
They'll be entering through the side door here on haven avenue.
他们会通过侧门进入天堂大道
And over here we have an undercover homeless man.
在这里,我们有一个假扮无家可归的便衣
You got snipers?
有狙击手吗?
Two snipers
两名狙击手
On the adjoining rooftops.
在相邻的屋顶上
What's our time frame?
时间范围?
1900 hours, tonight.
今晚七点
Excuse me.
对不起
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表