Just for the record,
顺便告诉你
You've done hundreds of interviews, Frank.
弗兰克,你做过几百个采访
I'd think by now you'd know how to hold your tongue.
我现在想你最好知道如何管住自己的嘴
I'm doing that right now.
我现在就在做
You the detective on the case?
你是管这个案子的侦探?
Detective Welby. I’m officer Reagan.
韦尔比侦探。我是里根警官
This is officer Janko.
这是扬科警官
There were no witnesses.
没有目击者
Just a... Anonymous caller phoned it in.
只有一个……匿名电♥话♥
What a relief this is a suicide.
还好这是自杀
Eight open cases as it is.
就像其它八个未结案子
I usually get jumpers.
我通常遇到都是跳楼的
New York is a jumper's paradise--
纽约是跳楼者的天堂
Tall buildings, bridges, subways.
高楼,桥梁,地铁
Suicide tourism.
自杀旅游业
Suicide tourism?
自杀旅游?
What better place?
多好的地方?
Hangings, on the other hand, are almost always homegrown.
另一方面,上吊者几乎都是本地的
Rose Davis. Brooklyn.
罗斯·戴维斯。布鲁克林
See?
看到了吗?
If she was an out-of-towner, she'd have gone for
如果她是一个外地人,她应该会
The Brooklyn bridge or the empire state building.
跳布鲁克林大桥或帝国大厦
Personally, I prefer the G.W.
个人而言,我更喜欢乔治·华盛顿大桥
212 feet down.
212英尺跳下来
It's guaranteed death. You?
保证玩完。你呢?
Oh.
哦
I've never thought about it before.
我以前从来没有想过这个问题
Me neither.
我也没有
There's a suicide every 40 seconds.
每40秒就有一个自杀
Can you notify the next of kin?
您可以通知亲属吗?
As long as the... Boss says it's okay.
只要......老板说可以
Boss knows I don't do notifications.
老板知道我不做通知家属的事
Ever.
从不
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底是怎么想的?
What was I thinking?
我到底在想什么?
Your father called me a fool on national TV.
你♥爸♥爸在国家电视台叫我傻瓜
You don't just spring
你不只是
Major policy changes on a live news show.
在直播新闻节目里突然提出改变主要政策
You think I was supposed to give him a heads up?
你觉得我应该事先提醒他?
Yes. Why?
是的。为什么呢?
So he could come fully loaded with arguments against?
这样他就可以充分准备好来反对了?
This isn't court, Bobby.
这不是法♥院♥,鲍比
You didn't need to approach it like a defense attorney,
你不需要像辩护律师一样做事
As if he's the enemy and you needed to win at all costs.
好像他是我们的敌人,你需要不惜一切代价赢下来
I wasn't trying to win anything.
我没有试图赢去什么
An opportunity presented itself, and I ran with it.
机会来了,我抓住它
You didn't even discuss it with your own A.D.A.S.
你甚至没有同自己的助理地区检察官讨论过
You didn't think we deserved a heads up?
你不觉得应该事先告诉我们?
You are not in private practice anymore.
你不是在私人事务所干了
Everything you say and do reflects on this office
你所说的和做的一切代表了这间办公室
And the people in it.
和这里的人们
You don't agree with what I said?
你不同意我说的吗?
It is not about agreeing; it's how you presented it.
这不是同不同意的事;这是你如何来提出它
You've been the D.A. for two months;
你当地区检察官两个月
You've already alienated the PC,
就已经疏远了警监
Not to mention half the people in this office.
更别说办公室里一半的人
Would you feel the same way if he wasn't your father?
如果他不是你父亲,你有同样的感觉吗?
A hundred percent.
当然
Her body's being brought to the medical examiner's office.
她的遗体要送到法医办公室去
We can take you there.
我们可以带你去那里
No, no, no.
不,不,不
Not right now.
现在不要
Okay.
好吧
This is the address of the M.E.'s office
这是法医办公室的地址
And phone number.
和电♥话♥号♥码
Okay.
好
And below
还有
Is the-the case number that you can reference when you call.
这是案件编号♥,打电♥话♥时你可以报这个号♥
Mm-hmm.
嗯,嗯
We're very sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Me, too.
我也一样
That was so depressing.
真令人沮丧
That's why you have to distance yourself from these things.
这就是为什么你必须让自己不要感情用事
Yeah, well, it certainly puts getting dumped in perspective.
是啊,绝对是被人抛弃的感觉
Officers.
警官
She didn't kill herself.
她没有自杀
She wouldn't do that.
她不会这么做的
What?
你说什么?
I'm Rose Davis's grandmother.
我是罗斯·戴维斯的奶奶
I know it looks that way, but...
我知道看起来是这样,但...
She just bought tickets for she and me
她刚刚买♥♥了票,她和我
To go see Wicked next Friday.
下周五要去看《女巫前传》
Look, Mrs. Davis...
你看,戴维斯夫人...
Officer, I raised her,
警官,她是我带大的
And I’m telling you she wouldn't do this.
我告诉你,她不会自杀的
Are you saying y-you think she was killed?
你是说你 - 你认为她是被杀的?
Yes, I am. There was this guy she was having trouble with.
是的。她跟一个家伙有点麻烦
He was threatening her.
他威胁她
Who-who was that?
他是谁?
I don't know.
我不知道
Look, I know this is
这样,我知道这
A lot to ask...
有好多问题要问……
But she was my life.
但她是我的生命
She would never, never do this.
她绝对,绝对不会这样做的
You don't like my driving?
你不喜欢我开车?
I don't like being a passenger.
我不喜欢当乘客
How 'bout that?
怎么样?
Yeah, no kidding.
嗯,说真的
Why'd you become a cop?
你为什么当警♥察♥?
You do know who my family is, right?
你确实知道我们家,对不对?
What does that mean?
什么意思?
You did it 'cause it's the family business?
你这样做,是因为家族生意?
What difference does it make?
有什么区别?
I don't like sitting behind a desk. How 'bout that?
我不喜欢坐办公桌。怎么样?
What about you?
你怎么样?
What's the, uh, "dee" for Dee Ann Carver?
迪·安·卡弗的“迪”是什么意思?
What difference does it make?
这有什么区别?
You know, I never had a boss
你知道,我从来没有一个老板
Who wanted to do this-- you know,
会这样做
Drive around with their detectives.
开车跟他们的侦探到处转
I think a good boss gets to know each detective's
我认为一个好的老板要知道每个侦探的
Strengths and weaknesses.
长处和短处
Oh. Well, I could tell you my strength: Closing cases.
哦。好吧,我可以告诉你我的长处:破案
And my weakness is this.
我的短处就是这个
What? Talking?
什么?谈话?
No.
不是
Whatever it is we're doing there.
就是现在我们不管在做的什么
Gunshot.
枪声
Right here. Right here.
就在这里。就在这里
There they are. I’m going.
在那里。我去了
I'll take the back! I'll be there!
我转回来!我会在那里!
Damn it.
该死
Hey!
嘿!
Come here. Come here. Come here.
过来。过来。过来
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Somebody opened fire on us, man.
有人朝我们开枪,一个男人
What do you mean? Who?
你是什么意思?谁?
Who?!
谁?
A drive-by.
驾车扫荡
Drive-by?
驾车扫荡?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表