W-wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等-等等,等等
H-how about 15?
十五怎么样?
How about 20?
二十如何?
A'ight. A'ight.
好吧,好吧
Hit you back.
再见
A'ight, hit you back.
好吧,再见
Who's she calling?
她在打给谁?
What's up, baby girl?
什么事,宝贝?
That's Mario.
那是马里奥
That's Mario's voice.
这是马里奥的声音
Nothing. Just missing my man.
没事,只是想我的男人了
Come on, you got a location?
快点,你锁定位置了?
Listen, um, I know you're laying low right now, but...
听着,我知道你想保持低调,但...
Come on!
快点!
...I might have a score for you.
...我可能有件好事找你
156 boyalton avenue.
博雅尔敦大街156号♥
Arthashastra.
阿塔沙斯塔
Son of a bitch, we got him.
狗♥娘♥养♥的,我们抓到他了
Step aside.
靠边
All right, I want every way in and out of this place covered.
好了,我要封锁这个地方所有的进出口
I'll hit the door with these guys.
我带这些人走大门
The rest of you go around back.
其余的人四处散开
I'm going up top.
我到顶上去
Go, go, go!
上,上,上!
Go. Let's go.
上,我们上
Move it, move it, move it.
走,走,走
You son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Let me see your hands.
举起手来
Hey!
嘿!
Hold it! You got nowhere to go, Mario!
站住!你无处可逃了,马里奥!
Hey!
嘿!
Help me, dude! I can't hang on!
救命,伙计!我抓不住了!
The hell did you think you were going?
你想到哪里去?
Come on, dude, just help me!
拜托,老兄,救救我!
Come on, man! I don't want to die!
快点,伙计!我不想死!
Come on.
快点
Please! come on.
求您了!快点
On three.
数三声
One, two...
一,二...
Please, please, please don't drop me.
求求您,求您别把我扔下去
I'm trying!
我想!
Please, I don't want to die!
求您,我不想死!
Well, chief Kent didn't want to die either, did he?
好吧,肯特总警监也不想死,对不对?
But you still killed him, didn't you?
但你还是杀了他,对吗?
I don't want to die!
我不想死!
Tell me you killed chief Kent and his wife!
告诉我,你杀了肯特总警监和他的妻子!
Help me, dude.
救命,伙计
Tell me you killed him!
告诉我,你杀了他!
Say it!
说!
Yes.
是的
I did it. I did it.
是我♥干♥的,我♥干♥的
I killed him.
我杀了他
I killed him.
我杀了他
I killed them both.
我杀了他们两个
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Help me get him up.
帮我把他拉上来
Come on, help him up!
来吧,帮他上来!
I'm slipping!
我要抓不住了!
Oh, god.
哦,上帝
Oh, god.
哦,上帝
Oh, god.
哦,上帝
Oh, god.
哦,上帝
Mario Hunt,
马里奥·亨特
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Turn around.
转身
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Sounds like a close one.
听起来好惊险
You sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
是啊,我没事
I'm impressed.
印象深刻啊
Not only did you put your life on the line to save his,
不仅你冒着危险救了他
But you got a confession out of it.
而且你还让他坦白了
Why am I expecting a "but"?
为什么我感觉会有一个“但是”?
He was dangling 15 stories from the roof, Danny.
他在15楼屋顶吊着,丹尼
There's no judge in the country
全国没有任何法官
Who's gonna find that admissible.
会受理这个案子
You want me to Mirandize the guy
你要我对这家伙说米兰达警告
While I'm busy saving his rotten life?
我在忙着救他的烂命的时候?
I'm just the messenger, Danny.
我只是传个话,丹尼
So you heard?
所以,你听说了?
Yeah, I heard.
是的,我听说了
Dad, on my word, I didn't threaten the guy.
老爸,我保证,我没威胁这个家伙
I didn't coerce him.
我没要挟他
I saved that mutt's life.
我救了那混♥蛋♥的命
He spilled his guts all on his own.
他自己吓坏了
I know that.
我知道
Well, thank you.
好吧,谢谢您
Though it doesn't matter.
虽然无所谓了
Not to the D.A. It doesn't matter,
对地区检察官来说没用
And it won't matter to a grand jury.
而且对大陪审团也没用
Should matter.
应该有用的
Well...
嗯...
You have to make it matter.
你必须让它有用
What's that?
那是什么?
That is all the gang cases
这是所有的黑帮案件
Chief Kent sent to the D.A. last year.
肯特总警监去年送给地区检察官的
All this in one year?
所有都是一年里的?
And all of them stuck.
它们都卡住了
See, he didn't just make good collars.
看看,只是因为他活干得不好
What'd he do?
他怎么办?
He tied them up in neat little bows.
他重新把活干得漂漂亮亮的
It's time you learned how to gift wrap.
现在是时候该你好好学学了
What do you want?
你想干什么?
Old friend can't come by to check up on you?
老朋友不可以来看看你?
I told you, I don't got nothing to say to you.
我告诉你,我跟你没话要说
I got nothing to say to you either.
我也没话要对你说
Somebody else does.
有人有话要说
What the hell happened?
到底发生了什么?
Sit down.
坐下
I said sit down!
我说,坐下!
Oh, Curtis.
哦,柯蒂斯
Look at your face.
看看你的脸
What did they do to you?
他们对你做了什么?
What did they do to you?
他们对你做了什么?
Please, you have to get him out of here.
求你,你必须让他离开这里
He does not belong here.
他不该在这里
He does belong here, ma'am.
他确实属于这里,女士
Just step back over there, please.
请退到那边
No, it's... No...
不,它...不...
Step over there, ma'am.
到那边去,女士
Please.
请
Mom, please, stop.
妈妈,请别说了
Look, you got to tell me,
看,你得告诉我
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Nothing.
没事
I fell.
我摔了一跤
Warrior Kings did this?
勇士之王干的?
Your old pals.
你的老朋友
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表