And then when McCoy resigned,
当麦考伊辞职后
It just went on the back burner.
就拖下来了
Why?
为什么问这事?
I got a 16-year-old kid who’s eating a murder charge for Choinski,
我有一个16岁的小孩替乔斯基顶了谋杀罪
Who conveniently pointed the kid out.
他假装提供了这小孩的线索
Did the kid confess?
小孩交代了?
Yeah, and he had the vic's property in his possession.
是啊,他拿了受害者的财物
You know, Danny, most cops like closing cases.
要知道,丹尼,大多数警♥察♥都想结案
Yeah, when they got the right perp.
是啊,当他们抓到了正确的罪犯时
This kid's old man is locked up, too.
这小子的老爸也被关起来了
Choinski probably promised to take care of the family
乔斯基可能承诺当孩子出现问题时
while the kid goes down,
他会照顾家里
figuring he'd do a short bid.
想他简单的出了个价
Well, you're right about that.
好吧,你是对的
I don't know a judge who's gonna throw the book
我不知道哪个法官会
at a 16-year-old without a prior record.
把一个没有前科的16岁的小孩关起来
Why couldn't McCoy make the case?
为什么麦考伊没法立案?
McCoy flipped one of Choinski's guys,
麦科伊策反了一个乔斯基的人
Uh, Lukas Gorski.
呃,卢卡斯·戈斯基
But then he got cold feet.
但他临阵退缩了
Rather go to jail than rat out his boss.
宁愿去坐牢也不告发他的老板
He still in?
他还在牢里?
No, he got out last month.
不,上个月放出来了
He's working at an auto repair shop on McGuinness Boulevard.
他在麦吉尼斯大道的一家汽车修理厂工作
Great, I'll go see him.
太好了,我会去见见他
Be careful, Danny.
小心点,丹尼
I always am.
我总是很小心的
I'm not kidding.
我不是开玩笑的
Choinski's grip goes back a couple generations.
乔斯基家的掌控已有几代了
They have a real problem with people poking around their neighborhood.
他们对在他们附近打探的人从来都不客气
I'll be careful.
我会小心的
Hey.
嘿
If I had a Porsche, I'd definitely service it here.
如果我有一辆保时捷,我肯定会送到这里保养的
And I'd bet they'd get you a great price on parts.
我敢打赌,他们会给你开一个很好的配件价格的
Tell me about it.
一点不错
Hey.
嘿
Lukas Gorski.
卢卡斯·戈斯基
Who wants to know?
谁找?
"How can I help you, detectives?"
“找我什么事,侦探?”
How can I help you, detectives?
找我什么事,侦探?
Start by telling us why a guy on parole is working in a chop shop.
先告诉我们,为什么一个在假释的人会在地下拆车厂工作
That's not what this is.
不是这样的
Suppose we get your parole officer down here and ask his opinion?
假设我们让你的假释官到这里来问问他的意见?
Uh, he's, he-he's been down here.
呃,他,他,他是到过这里
Really?
真的吗?
So maybe we should get the auto crime unit down here.
那么,也许我们应该让机动车重案组到这里来
They could check out some vin numbers,
他们可以查查一些车辆识别代码
Do some sniffing around, how about that?
四处看看,怎么样?
What do you want?
你们想干什么?
We want you to talk to Lech Choinski.
我们要你跟莱赫·乔斯基谈谈
Wearing a wire.
戴着监听
What?! No, I-I already told the D.A.
什么?不,我-我已经告诉检察官了
No.
不
Okay, well, then you can just go back to the joint.
好吧,那么你可以回监狱去
I-I can't do that, either.
我-我也不能回去
Well, then you're gonna talk to choinski.
好吧,那么你去跟乔斯基谈谈
They never learn.
他们永远也学不会
Okay, you walk up to a bad situation.
这样,你遇到一个糟糕的情况
What are the words you really don't want to hear?
什么是你真的不想听的话?
"Not likely to survive."
“生存不容易。”
not a shooting.
不是一个枪击案
If someone involved turns and says, "You owe me a favor."
如果相关人员说:“你欠我一个人情。”
Yeah, I can see that.
是啊,我明白
"Your kid did it."
“你小子干的。”
Danny.
丹尼
That would never happen to you guys.
这绝不会发生在你们身上
Well, never say never, but...
好了,永远不要说永远,但...
What's your answer?
你的答案是什么?
"He said, she said."
“他说,她说。”
I'm with you on that.
我跟你有同感
Right?
对吗?
They ought to teach a course at law school,
他们应该在法学院教一门课
Because trying to get to the truth of situations
因为试图在那种情况下搞清♥真♥♥相♥
like that is like trying to deconstruct a milk shake.
就像是要把奶昔的成分分开来
What'd you catch?
你遇到了什么?
Girl says, "He’s stalking me, harassing me."
女孩说,“他跟踪我,骚扰我。”
Guy goes, "I dumped her, and she's gone nuts."
男孩说,“我甩了她,她疯了。”
Is there any hint here of "she had it coming"?
是否有任何暗示“她造成的”?
Implied.
很隐含的
And how old are we talking?
我们在谈论几岁的人?
Just out of college.
刚毕业的大学生
Any record, history of harassment?
任何骚扰的历史记录?
None that I could find.
我找不到
You might want to take a look at his college files.
你可能要看看他的大学档案
I know the ferpa laws are a little difficult to get around,
我知道《家庭教育权和隐私权法案》是有点难处理
But you might find a cooperative ear if you dig.
但如果你好好找找,你可能会找到人合作的
Which'll just turn up more, wait for it--
那会变成更多,等着瞧吧 -
"He said she said."
“他说,她说。”
Yeah, but it might turn something up,
是的,但也可能有结果
So you got to do it.
所以你必须试一下
Mm-hmm.
嗯-嗯
Okay.
好
'Cause, boys,
因为,孩子们
If what she said doesn't count because it was a "she" who said it,
如果仅仅是因为这是“她”说的就不算数
It has no place in police work.
警♥察♥这里行不通
A good cop can also be a gentleman, when the situation warrants.
情况需要时,一个好警♥察♥也可以是一个绅士
I taught you that.
我教过你
Good advice then, good advice now.
当时是好建议,现在也是
Eddie, can I come in?
埃迪,我能进来吗?
Yeah.
可以
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Look, I'm thinking maybe you were right.
这样,我在想,也许你是对的
I did some digging at his college.
我在他的大学里查了一下
He went before a disciplinary board twice
他因为跟踪和威胁两个不同的前女友
for stalking and menacing two different ex-girlfriends.
去了纪律委员会两次
What do you want to do?
那你想干什么?
Christina has problems,
克里斯蒂娜有问题
Doesn't mean she deserves to be abandoned by us.
不意味着我们不该管她
I say we check on her, make sure she's all right.
我说我们关心一下她,确保她没事
Hmm.
嗯
I'll take a dozen wellfleets to start,
我要一打牡蛎作头盘
And a petite filet, medium.
再来一个小的菲力,五成熟
Bone-in rib eye, black and blue,
带骨肉眼,带血的
Side of spinach, nothing to start.
配菠菜,不要头盘
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, my friend, where are we?
好了,朋友,怎么样?
You give me that look, I want to vote for you twice.
你那样看我,我想为你投两票
It's a gift.
这是天赋
What?
什么?
I looked into it, like you asked.
我按你的要求查了一下
I didn't like what I saw.
我不喜欢我看到的
Well, I didn't ask you to like it.
好了,我没要你喜欢它
I asked you to make it go away.
我让你把它摆摆平
It's just a summons to appear...
这只是一张出庭传票......
Only because I asked my officer
因为我问手下
if he could find a way to knock down the charge.
他能否找到一种方法来放弃起诉
And you lied to me about Jess Weinstein.
关于杰西·温斯坦你骗了我
Not at all.
一点也没有
I told you she was important to me.
我告诉你,她对我很重要
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表