Not yet.
还没
Good. 'cause I was thinking I’m gonna hold off on that.
好吧。因为我在想我要等一等
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah.
呀
I was hoping to get rid of you.
我还希望能摆脱你呢
Well, I thought it'd be a better idea if I stayed,
嗯,我想如果我留下来,可能是一个更好的主意
Hung around and drove you so crazy
晃来晃去,搞得你头大
That you'd put in for a transfer instead.
那你就会把我调走了
Don't play chicken with me. I don't back down.
别得寸进尺。我不会让步的
Well, then I guess we do have something in common,
好吧,那么我想我们有共同点了
'cause I don't back down either.
因为我也不让步
Good night, boss.
晚安,老板
This mine?
这是我的?
Yup. It's loaded.
是啊。饵上好了
You using live bait?
你用活饵?
Cocahoe minnows on a half-ounce lead.
Cocahoe小鱼配半盎司铅坠
Seems a bit light for that current.
这个水流似乎有点轻了
I think I’m good at gauging the current.
我觉得我水流算得没错
Yes, you are.
是的,没错
You're using braided line?
你在用编织线?
Are you going to second-guess everything?
你要一直猜下去吗?
Nope.
没有
I know what I’m doing.
我懂我在做什么
I know you do.
我知道你懂
Hear you and the D.A. Had a meeting.
听说你和地区检察官开了个会
we did.
是的
He's a really good man once you get to know him.
一旦你了解他,他是一个真正的好男人
He is ten years too old for that brash young firebrand act.
要发那种傲慢的年轻人火气,他老了十年
With him, it comes with a big whiff of calculation.
跟他在一起,什么都得算计
He's trying to make amends, dad.
他正试图将功补过,爸爸
Well, I still don't like him.
嗯,我还是不喜欢他
You know, I don't think you've ever liked anyone
你知道,我认为你谁也不喜欢
I've gone out with.
那些我交往的人
That's not true.
这不对
Name one.
说个名字听听
Christopher Mccormick.
克里斯托弗·麦考密克
Chr...
克...
He broke up with me, by the way.
他跟我分手了,顺便说一句
Yeah, he did.
是的,他这样做了
It's too bad.
太糟糕了
I liked him.
我很喜欢他
I don't think anyone
我不觉得有谁
Could live up to your expectations.
能不辜负您的期望
You do.
你没有辜负
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表