You're a good friend.
你是一个很好的朋友
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Were you able?
你能吗?
Yeah, I dug up the warrant.
啊,我拿到搜查令了
So your spideyboy is actually Davey Lugo.
你找的蜘蛛小子实际上是戴维·卢戈
Lives at 946 Washington place apartment 5d.
住在华盛顿街946号♥,公♥寓♥5D
Warrant's good until Wednesday.
搜查令到周三有效
I really appreciate it.
非常感谢
Yeah, well, you didn't hear it from me.
嗯,好了,你从我这里什么也没听到
Nope, I know.
没有,我知道
So, I've done business with Hoffman.
好了,我跟霍夫曼杠上了
He's a good detective.
他是一个好侦探
Why did he steal your collar?
他为什么要偷你的功劳?
We graduated from the Academy together.
我们从警♥察♥学院一起毕业
He was second in the class.
他是班上第二名
So he just has it out for number one?
所以只是因为他想争第一吗?
I don't know what his problem is.
我不知道他有什么问题
But he made detective and you haven't yet,
但他做上了侦探,你还没有
So maybe you have the same kind of problem.
所以也许你有同样的问题
Maybe I do.
也许
But I play by the rules.
但我遵守规则
Until now.
到目前为止
Fire with fire.
以毒攻毒
Or two wrongs not making a right.
错错不等于对
Do you always get the last word?
话都被你说完了?
Yes, I do.
是的,一点没错
Sir.
先生
Got a minute?
有时间吗?
You know, two knocks is kind of the minimum.
你知道,至少敲敲门吧
You never close your door.
你永远都不关门
I kind of went off-road at the press conference.
新闻发布会我有点儿越野的感觉
You kind of drove into a ditch.
你有点儿开进了沟里
I am trying to construct A statement that
我想草拟一个声明
Neutralizes my criticism of the church
消除我对教会批评的影响
Without appearing to walk back what I said...
而不需要收回我的观点...
...And not sound like I’m talking out of both sides of my mouth.
...而且听起来不像我在两面三刀
This sounds like you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.
听起来就像你一分为二
Then there's that.
就是这个意思
I can do better than this.
我可以做的比这更好的
Could you?
您可以吗?
I can't be sure it'll completely satisfy both sides.
我不能确保大家都完全满意
It has to.
必须的
I will try.
我尽量
Please try hard.
请努力
This is important to you, isn't it?
这对你很重要,是吗?
Yes, it is.
没错,是的
Got something.
找到点东西
What?
找到什么?
A bank camera caught the suv Rounding the corner from the scene,
在现场的一个角落里一个银行摄像头拍下了那辆SUV
We got a partial plate.
我们找到部分牌照
I crossed that with EZ pass records from cars coming in that day,
我对照了当天的EZ pass记录
And there's a Todd Kowalchuk of River Glen
格伦河的托德·柯瓦切克的车
With four out of the six numbers on the plate.
六个数字有四个相符
Beautiful. Let's go.
太好了。我们走
Where?
去哪里?
We're going to go scout the River Glen football teams.
我们去看看格伦河橄榄球队
Come on, get off your ass.
来吧,动一下你的屁♥股♥
Yeah.
是
Todd Kowalchuk, class of 2008.
托德·柯瓦切克,2008班
He's our driver.
他是我们要找的司机
Outside linebacker Todd Kowalchuk.
外线卫托德·柯瓦切克
Number 51. Uh-huh.
51号♥。嗯
We found him.
我们找到他了
Son of a bitch. Look at this.
狗♥娘♥养♥的。看看这个
Huh?
咦?
Middle linebacker.
中后卫
Kevin Monroe.
凯文·门罗
The chief's son?
警长的儿子吗?
I'd bet the farm and all the animals on it.
我敢打赌所有畜生都在这里
I’m going through their senior portraits right now.
我得仔细检查一下他们的标准像
Do me a favor.
帮我一个忙
Cough, okay?
咳嗽一下,好不好?
What?
什么?
Just cough.
只管咳嗽
Do it again.
再来一次
We got to show these to Fuentes.
我们得让富恩特斯看看
Get him to make a positive I.D.
让他确认一下
But first we need to get their guard down.
但我们先要让他们放松警惕
Danny, how's it going?
丹尼,事情怎么样?
Chief.
警长
Just wanted to come by and say thanks.
只是想过来打个招呼,谢谢你
And to let you know that we'll be out of your hair now.
另外让你知道,我们不给你惹麻烦了
You got the guys?
你找到那些家伙了?
Well, no. We got conflicting eyewitness testimony.
嗯,没有。目击者的证词相互矛盾
One says they're Jersey plates, one says New York plates.
有人说他们的牌照是泽西的,有人说是纽约的
One says number 51, the other says number 15.
有人说51号♥,另一个说15号♥
But what we do know is that there's a River Glen in Putnam county, New York,
但我们知道在纽约帕特南县还有一个格伦河
and we can place
我们可以判定
Two former football players in the west village the night of the incident,
就在事发当晚有两名前足球运动员在西村
so there you go.
就是那样
Wow.
哇
Yeah. Sorry to be a bother.
是呀。我很抱歉打搅了
No, no, no. Not at all.
不,不,不。一点也不
Anytime.
随时欢迎
Hey.
嗨
Did you say hey to your old man for me?
替我向你老爸问好了吗?
Oh, well, I plan on catching him up on his old pal real soon.
哦,我会很快让他知道他老朋友的消息
Anyone who steps into a fight involving two mooks
任何卷入跟两个拿棒球棒的混♥蛋♥打斗的人
With baseball bats can't be a sissy in my book.
在我看来都不是娘娘腔
Aw, pop! "sissy"?
哦,爷爷! “娘娘腔”?
What?
什么?
Who are we talking about?
我们在讲谁呀?
I think the gay guy Dad was talking about in the car.
我觉得是那个车上老爸谈到的同性恋
Whoa, whoa! The detective
哇,哇!侦探
That your father was speaking of.
你♥爸♥说的
The gay detective?
同性恋侦探?
No, it's just detective.
不对,只是侦探
Nicky?
尼基?
I was paying the man a compliment.
我在恭维那人
But "sissy"? Seriously?
但“娘娘腔”?真的吗?
Okay. What would young people call it?
好吧。那么年轻人怎么称呼它?
Call what? What we're talking about.
称呼什么?我们正在谈的事
You mean gay?
你的意思是同性恋吗?
Yeah, gay.
对呀,同性恋
Well, I’m only in fifth grade, so it doesn't come up very much.
嗯,我只有小学五年级,所以很少谈这个事
They kind of kidnapped that word, you ask me.
他们有点乱用那个字,要我说
Nobody asked you, Pop.
没人问你,爷爷
It's not even accurate.
它一点不准确
I mean, gay is "happy and lighthearted."
我的意思是,gay原意是“快乐和轻松的。”
It doesn't mean that anymore.
一点也没有那个意思了
As you well know, pop, come on.
你知道的,爷爷,算了
Well, it was a good word.
好吧,这是个好词
It still is just with a different connotation.
它只是用于不同的意思
so, was it just me...
所以,只是我...
Or was Monsignor really zeroing in on you during his sermon.
还是是主教大人布道时真的针对你了
Yeah, I noticed that, too,
嗯,我也注意到了
when he was talking about Sunday Catholics
当他谈论到 周日的天主教♥徒♥
as opposed to every single day Catholics.
而不是每天的主教♥徒♥
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表