Let's go, Nicky. You don't want to be late for grandpa!
走吧,尼基。别让外公等!
It's fine. School doesn't start till noon.
没事。学校要到中午才开始
It's a teacher workday.
今天是教师工作日
He's got things on his plate, too. Let's go!
它的盘子里有东西了。我们走!
Okay. Hey, did you see my gloves?
好吧。嘿,你看见我的手套吗?
Yeah, they're on the kitchen counter.
是的,它们在厨房♥的台子上
Have you seen my briefcase?
你看见过我的公文包吗?
Yeah. Living room chair.
在客厅的椅子上
Ouch.
哎哟
Did you move this table?
你动过桌子?
No.
没有
Okay,
好吧
I'm off.
我走了
Oh, wait. Hold on.
哦,等等。稍等
Bye. Have a good day.
再见。祝今天过得愉快
Love you. Give a kiss to grandpa.
爱你。给外公一个吻
I'll see you later.
待会见
911, what is your emergency?
911,你有什么紧急情况?
Hi, this is Erin Reagan
嗨,这是艾琳·里根
With the Manhattan district attorney's office.
曼哈顿地区检察官办公室
I need to report a break-in.
我要报告一个非法闯入
No, I'm not talking about your major.
不,我不是在谈论你的专业
I'm talking about what you want to get out of college,
我谈的是你毕业时想学到什么
What you want to leave with, besides the sheepskin.
带走什么,除了一张毕业证书外
That's complicated.
这很复杂
Then make it simple.
那么就让事情简单点
I want to go out into the world without a suit of snark and cynicism.
我不想带着刻薄和玩世不恭的态度踏入社会
I want to attract people to a kind of optimism
我想用一种乐观主义的态度吸引人们
that's hard to find most days and places.
现在,大部分情况下已经很少见了
Tough order.
不容易做到
I know.
我知道
And you're gonna have a tough time making a living assuming the best in people.
要想做个好人好好谋生就不会轻松
Look, I admire what you do, grandpa. And what mom does.
是这样,我很佩服您和妈妈做的事,外公
I think it would wear me down and out.
我认为这会让我孤苦无助
Well, Nicky...
好吧,尼基...
I think this family's put in more than enough service
我觉得我们家已经做得足够多了
to earn one bleeding-heart do-gooder.
称得上是呕心沥血的好人家
You forgot hippie.
你忘了嬉皮士
They still say that?
还那么说吗?
It's coming back.
又流行了
Okay. Hippie.
好吧。嬉皮士
Hi, folks. I'm collecting for the local heroes fund.
嗨,伙计。我在为英雄基金募捐
Would you care to contribute?
你愿意捐点吗?
Boy, have you come to the right place.
小子,你来对地方了
I haven't heard of this fund.
我没听说过这个基金
It's a great cause.
这是一个伟大的事业
All proceeds go to, like, survivor families and their needs.
所有善款都用于幸存者家庭,满足他们的需求
Survivors of what?
什么幸存者?
Well, 9/11.
911幸存者
That was 14 years ago.
那是14年前的事了
Other tragedies, too.
还有其他的悲剧
Do you have your tax I.D. and charity registration number?
你有没有税号♥和慈善注册号♥?
Sir, if you don't want to contribute, just say so.
先生,如果你不想捐,说好了
Grandpa.
外公
Who’s he think he is?
他认为他是谁?
Well, he's the police commissioner.
嗯,他是警监
Um, I’ll have them send those numbers to you.
嗯,我会让他们把这些号♥码给你
I have a better idea.
我有一个更好的主意
Take me to them.
带我去见他们
Look, I-I haven't done anything.
看,我没做什么事情
I'm not saying you have,
我没说你有做
but that is the NYPD logo you're using to raise money here.
但你用纽约警♥察♥局的标志在这里募捐
It's all legit. I swear.
这完全是合法的。我发誓
Then I just want to say thank you to whoever's in charge.
那我只想对负责人说声谢谢
Bungee!
蹦极!
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
We've been looking everywhere.
我们一直在到处找它
Yeah, we saw your fliers a couple blocks away,
是的,我们在几个街区外看到了你的传♥单♥
And then ten minutes later, he ran out in front of our car.
十分钟后,它从我们车前跑过
Well, you've made a boy very happy.
太好了,你们让一个小男孩非常高兴
Well, bungee doesn't look too upset either, so...
蹦极看起来也没有太难过,所以...
You guys take care, okay, ma'am? We will.
你们保重,好吗,女士?我们会的
And thanks again.
再次感谢你们
Absolutely.
不客气
Do you think that we should bill them
你认为我们应该寄张账单给他们吗?
for bungee slobbering all over our backseat?
因为蹦极口水流得我们后座到处都是
We don't bill the perps when they do it.
嫌犯这样做时,我们不会问他们收钱
Meg!
梅格!
Oh, I knew I heard your voice.
呵呵,我知道我听到你的声音
Oh, Meg. Oh.
哦,梅格。呵呵
Oh... Oh, no, I'm not Meg.
哦......哦,不,我不是梅格
Oh. Oh. My good lord,
哦,哦,我的老天爷啊
You're finally home.
你终于回家了
And you look so sharp in your uniform.
你穿制♥服♥看起来让人眼睛一亮
And who is this handsome young man?
这个英俊的小伙子是谁?
I'm her partner, Jamie.
我是她的搭档,杰米
Well, hi.
你好
I'm-I'm Meg’s aunt, Beth.
我是梅格的姑姑,贝丝
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Sweetheart, you came back at just the right time.
亲爱的,你回来得正是时候
One of my boarders left out back not five minutes ago.
我的一个房♥客不到五分钟之前走了
He left behind this big box of fireworks.
他留下一大箱子的烟花
Now, can you go in and take 'em away so nobody gets hurt?
你们可以进去把它拿走吗?以免有人受伤
F-fireworks?
烟-烟花?
Yeah.
是呀
Of course we can, Beth.
没问题,贝丝
Come on, partner. Let's go help your aunt.
来吧,搭档。让我们去帮你的姑姑
Oh, thank you.
哦,谢谢
His name was JJ.
他的名字叫JJ
Uh, get the door.
呃,别管大门
He was staying... He was staying in-in your old room...
他住......他住在 - 在你过去的房♥间......
Hey, What's going on?
嘿, 这是怎么回事?
Nothing to worry about, ma'am.
没有什么可担心的,女士
Yeah. It's okay,
是呀。没事
Maria.
玛丽亚
Just JJ being a problem again.
JJ刚刚又闯祸了
JJ saw you two out the window,
JJ看见你们两个在窗外
Grabbed what he could, and ran out back.
抓起他所能抓的,就跑了
Didn't even ask me for his deposit.
甚至没问我要他的押金
Fireworks. They're right in there.
烟花。就在那里
Don't worry. We'll dispose of these safely, ma'am.
别担心。我们会安全处理这些的,女士
Okay.
好吧
Not the pizza box. The box on the bed.
不是比萨盒。是床上的盒子
Jamie, I think this is a pipe bomb.
杰米,我觉得这是一个土炸♥弹♥
Beth, Maria, go outside.
贝丝,玛丽亚,到外面去
What's wrong?
出什么事了?
Just go right now.
马上离开
Come on, let's go.
快点,我们走
Jamie.
杰米
Jamie.
杰米
Jamie. Jamie. Go.
杰米。杰米。走
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
是呀
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Yeah, I think so. Are you okay?
是啊,我没事。你还好吗?
Yeah.
没事
Lee Baldikoski, arson/explosion.
李·巴尔迪科斯基,负责调查纵火,爆♥炸♥案
You guys, uh, doing okay?
你们,呃, 还好吧?
Oh, ears are still ringing but we're fine.
哦,耳朵还在响,但我们都还很好
We hear he had a lot more explosive material, though,
不过,我们听说他有很多更烈性的爆♥炸♥物
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表