Yeah, man, your partner.
对 哥们 就你搭档
She might bat her eyes and look pretty,
别看她现在变漂亮了 狂抛媚眼
but I'm telling you, it's better to be locked up
我跟你讲 欠这姑娘的人情
than owe this girl a favor.
还不如当时进了监狱呢
All right, we're even.
好啦好啦 我们扯平了
Man, you're my witness, all right? You heard her.
大哥 你给做个见证啊? 你可听见她说的了
Hey, whatever she says. She's the boss.
她说了算 人家是老大
I'm just saying.
我就随口一说
Okay, give it up. What'd you get?
行了 赶紧说吧 你有什么料?
All right.
好吧
Here's where Ghost is.
这是Ghost的地址
But, Detective, I'd have my gun out if I was you.
不过警探 如果我是你 去的时候肯定要拿好枪的
This dude is crazy.
那哥们是个疯子
Police!
警♥察♥!
Everybody stay where you are, keep your hands where we can see them!
所有人都不许动 把手放在看得见的地方!
Go.
上
One, two.
一 二
You good?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
Hey, Grandpa.
外公好
Hey, sweetie.
你好 宝贝
How's the ankle?
脚还好吗?
Perfect.
好极了
Was it a random act
你觉得这是随机事件
or do you think it's connected to one of your cases?
还是跟你的某个案子有关?
"Reagan" winds up on a police report,
Reagan家的人出现在警方报告里
tends to get back to me.
报告肯定会传到我这里
And when were you gonna tell me about your car?
你打算什么时候告诉我你车的情况?
It's nothing I can't handle.
我自己能处理好
That's not what I asked.
我问的不是这个
Dad, please. I don't need you looking after me.
爸 拜托 我不用你照看
Well, then alert Mr. McCoy.
那就告诉McCoy先生
If it's about work, there's protection he can provide.
如果跟工作相关 他肯定得有相应的保护措施
Right. Mr. McCoy, your favorite person.
对哦 McCoy先生 你最喜欢的人
Yeah, he and I got off to a rocky start.
我俩一开始是不怎么对付
Why won't you tell me what's going on?
你就不能直接告诉我到底是怎么回事吗?
Dinner's ready.
晚饭好了
I know I never do this,
虽然我不常这么做
but I'd like to say grace today, if that's all right with everyone.
但我想做今天的祷词 如果大家没意见的话
You got it.
没问题
Just want to say how blessed we are to have this food,
我只想说 我们家的人真的非常走运
this house, four generations of Reagans sitting around this table.
在这栋房♥子里 坐在这张桌子旁 四代Reagan分享着美食
We should never take that for granted.
我们一定得好好珍惜
That's an order.
这是个命令
Amen.
阿门
Well said, Jamie.
说得好 Jamie
What's with wearing your heart on your sleeve today?
今天怎么这么感性?
Jamie's playing big brother to this kid-- this homeless kid.
Jamie给一个流浪儿当大哥呢
TJ's 13 years old,
TJ今年13岁
he's been bounced around from family member to family member.
被寄养家庭踢来踢去的
He doesn't even have the basics
他连基本生活都保障不了
regular meals with a roof over his head,
没有一日三餐 也没个遮风挡雨的地方
so... it was humbling.
挺惨的
Does he go to school?
那他上学吗?
Yeah, he did in Baltimore a little bit, but his aunt,
之前在巴尔的摩的时候上过 但他阿姨
who was taking care of him here, hasn't enrolled him.
就是在这边照顾他的人 没让他在这边上学
Well, doesn't she care about him?
她不在乎他吗?
Yeah, but I don't think she can really take care of herself, Sean.
在乎的 但她连自己都照顾不好 Sean
Family is the original Department of Health, Education and Welfare.
家庭就是健康 教育和财务的基础
If that starts to fall apart, everything goes to hell.
家庭支离破碎了 其他也就免谈了
Amen to that, too.
这话也说得好
What kind of case is it?
什么案子啊?
His aunt disappeared. We're looking into every possibility.
他阿姨不见了 我们正在调查所有可能性
Even murder, right, Danny?
甚至谋杀 对吧Danny?
Right.
对
Oh, man.
天哪
That's a kid with much bigger problems to worry about
这孩子要担心的事
than just his grades.
可比成绩重要多了
Yeah, well, we can only have the problems that we have, Danny.
是哦 但我们也只能解决 我们自己的问题 Danny
Yeah, we could also have a little bit of perspective, can't we, Linda?
我觉得我们还能有点远见啊 对不对 Linda?
Well there's perspective and then there's denial.
我有远见 被你毙了
You really want to get into this now?
你真想现在吵这事?
Who knows when else I'm gonna see you?
谁知道我什么时候才能看见你
Ding. Back to your corners.
行了 都退一步
Pass the potatoes, please.
麻烦递下土豆 谢谢
I just want to crash in the city a few nights a week.
我不过是想每周有几天在城里住
Linda's worried about Jack and is now making a global event out of it.
Linda担心Jack 然后越闹越大
Temperatures seem pretty high.
气氛很险恶嘛
Maybe she's right.
也许她是对的
Maybe there are other reasons that I don't want to come home.
也许我是有其他理由才不想回家
I don't know.
我也不知道
No marriage is perfect. Most aren't even close.
没有谁的婚姻是完美的 大部分跟完美都挨不着边
Yours and Mom's seemed pretty close.
你和妈妈的婚姻不就挺好
Your mother and I used to fight in the bathroom with the shower running
我和你妈以前常去浴室 把淋浴开着吵架
so you guys wouldn't hear.
这样你们几个就听不到了
We had our struggles, too, believe me.
我俩也有不好过的时候 真的
When was this?
那是什么时候?
Over the years, on and off, in equal measure.
这么多年来 差不多时不时就要闹一下吧
How'd you two manage to hold it together?
那你俩是怎么解决的?
She put up with a lot.
她容忍♥我很多毛病
And I...
而我...
eventually just shut up and listened to her.
最后终于闭嘴 好好听她说的
She was right.
她是对的
The family had to be the center of my life,
家庭必须成为我生活的中心
or everything else was just trying to fill a vacuum.
否则其他的一切都像是在填补真空
And later, when she got sick...
后来 她病了
...I was grateful for every moment we had.
我很感谢我们拥有过的每一秒钟
Thanks for doing this, Alex.
谢谢你 Alex
They crossed the line when they broke into your car.
他们砸你车的时候就越界了
All bets are off now.
之前的约定都作废
Thank you for seeing me, Mrs. Davis.
谢谢你能来见我 Davis夫人
I'm sorry to hear about your husband.
请您节哀
Can you tell me what happened?
能告诉我究竟是怎么回事吗?
What went wrong on the job?
他的工作出了什么问题?
Thomas Kowalski.
Thomas Kowalski
That's what went wrong.
就是他出了问题
Everything was fine until he transferred to C Block.
他没来C区之前 一切都好好的
Forced Wesley into the whole thing.
他逼Wesley参与到这件事里
It was his fault.
全都是他的错
What was Kowalski's fault?
什么是Kowalski的错?
Why was your husband being investigated?
你丈夫是因为什么事被调查的?
Those correction officers were selling drugs to the prisoners.
狱警给犯人卖♥♥毒品
Heroin, coke, oxy, weed.
海♥洛♥因♥ 可♥卡♥因♥ 氧可酮 大♥麻♥
They were even smuggling in weapons
他们甚至能偷运武器进去
and letting them have sex with women from the outside.
把外面的女人带进监狱方便犯人
You name it, it was for sale.
随便你说 只要有钱 啥都能卖♥♥
My husband wasn't down with that.
我丈夫不肯加入他们
He just wanted to do his job.
他只想好好工作
Did Wesley report them?
Wesley上报了吗?
Yeah, he wanted to.
他想的
But Kowalski kept threatening him.
可Kowalski一直威胁他
He just cracked.
他就崩溃了
So you killed her for the money meant for TJ.
你为了给TJ的那点钱杀了她
If I killed Christy and stole $2,500,
如果我杀了Christy还偷了2500
why would I be staying at that squat?
我还待在那破地方干嘛?
And why wouldn't you have found the money?
那你们怎么没找到钱呢?
Here come the hypotheticals.
哟 还成逻辑学家了
Come on.
行了吧
Have I lawyered up?
我请律师了吗?
Been anything but cooperative on the other charges?
其他罪名我认得不痛快吗?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表