Ana?
安娜?
Ana Marcovic?
安娜·马尔科维克?
You're here for the hostel, right?
你来找宿舍的,对不对?
We're supposed to pick you up.
我们应该来接你的
I'm Tatiana, by the way.
顺便说一句,我是塔蒂亚娜
Let me take your bag.
我来帮你拿包
You can sit up front.
你可以坐前面
Yes. I just tired from flight.
听得懂,我只是飞得太累了
Oh, yeah, Serbia is ten hours away.
哦,是啊,塞尔维亚要飞10个小时
It's where I'm from, too.
我也是从那里来的
Ah.
啊
What is this?
这是什么?
Don't ask questions, Ana.
别问问题,安娜
Morning, Sid.
早,希德
Hey, boss.
嘿,老板
Just want to run the numbers before the Compstat meeting tomorrow.
只想在明天的Compstat会之前过一下数字
Okay.
好的
Morning, Baker.
早,贝克
Morning, sir.
早,先生
Sarah Grant is here.
莎拉·格兰特来了
I told her she could wait in your office.
我让她在你的办公室等
Oh. Well, in that case, I'm gonna need at least ten minutes.
哦,这样的话,我至少需要十分钟
Hold my calls.
电♥话♥别接进来
Hey.
嘿
Hi.
嘿
I'm sorry for just barging in like this.
对不起就这样闯进来了
No, it's great.
不,没事
You look great.
你看起来棒极了
Thank you.
谢谢
Sit down.
坐吧
Ah. Want some coffee?
啊,喝咖啡吗?
No, I'm fine, thank you.
不用了,谢谢
I got my best suit pressed and ready.
我把最好的衣服烫好了
All right.
很好
You ready for your big day?
大喜的日子准备好了?
Almost.
差不多了
Mm. There's a piece missing.
嗯,还有一件事
What's that?
什么事?
I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time,
我一直想要问您这个
but I haven't been able to figure out how.
但我想不出如何开口
You have always been like a father to me.
您对我一直像父亲一样
Would you walk me down the aisle?
您能陪我走红毯吗?
I'd be honored.
不胜荣幸
Thank you.
谢谢
There's something else.
还有别的事
I got a letter from prison yesterday.
我昨天收到一封从监狱寄来的信
From him.
他寄的
You didn't open it?
你没打开它?
No.
没有
I was hoping that you would.
我希望您来打开
You don't need that.
你不需要那
Grandpa?
爷爷?
Erin. Come in.
艾琳,进来
Come in. I put your coats for the winter coat drive in the mud room for you,
进来,我替你把大衣挂在前厅
but have you got a minute?
你有时间吗?
Yeah, sure.
当然
I'd like to introduce you to a friend.
我想给你介绍一个朋友
Sylvia Hayden, my granddaughter, Erin.
西尔维亚·海登,我孙女,艾琳
I've heard a lot about you.
久闻大名
All good, I hope?
一切都好吧,我想?
Oh, more than good, honey.
哦,好得不能再好了,亲爱的
You're the first one
你是第一个
to have the honor.
知道的
I haven't even told your father yet.
我甚至还没有告诉你父亲呢
I didn't want to scare her off.
我不想让她吓着
Well, I can understand that.
好吧,我可以理解
How did you two meet?
你们两个怎么认识的?
In a book club.
在读书俱乐部
Book club.
读书俱乐部
Yeah.
是啊
We read Up the Old Hotel by Joseph Mitchell,
我们读了约瑟夫·米切尔的《在老旅馆里》
and, uh,
然后
your grandpa and I started talking
你爷爷和我开始谈论
about the great old New York haunts
那个古老的纽约鬼屋
that have closed down.
现在已经关掉了
And so, we've been kind of going on this informal tour
所以,我们在随口聊聊
of the places that are still around, you know?
那些仍然闹鬼的地方,你知道吗?
He's been spoiling me rotten.
他宠坏了我
That's a beautiful bracelet.
好美的手镯
Oh, thank you.
哦,谢谢
Well, thank him.
好吧,感谢他
Only the best for my girl.
最好的给我的女孩
Detectives.
侦探
Lieutenant.
队长
Hope you got something juicy for me.
希望你给我找到什么有用的
It would really burn Lieutenant Carver's ass
这真的会让卡弗队长刮目相看
if we took down a big case while she was on vacation.
如果我们在她休假的时候拿下了一个大案子
We don't know exactly what we got,
我们不知道我们实际上了解什么
but this 911 call came in this morning.
只有今天早上接到的这个911电♥话♥
Please don't hurt me!
请不要伤害我!
Don't kill me!
别杀死我!
Damn.
该死
It's an international exchange.
这是一个国际电♥话♥
We traced it back to an Ana Marcovic
我们追溯到了安娜·马尔科维克
and called her parents in Serbia.
打给了她在塞尔维亚的父母
Ana had flown into JFK this morning
安娜今天上午飞到JFK
and was supposed to stay somewhere called
本来应该呆在
the Gotham Youth Hostel in Times Square.
时代广场的高谭青年旅馆
We have a location?
有地址吗?
Yeah. Cyberspace.
只有网上的地址
This hostel only exists online
这家旅馆只在网上存在
as a trap to lure women to New York.
作为引诱妇女到纽约的陷阱
Lieutenant, this is the fifth Eastern European woman
队长,这是第五个东欧女人
to disappear on their way to this hostel in the last six months.
在过去的六个月里,消失在去这家旅馆的路上
No trace.
毫无踪影
You got any leads?
有任何线索吗?
Surveillance cameras? Witnesses?
监控摄像机?目击者?
Just the 911 call and the name.
只有这个911电♥话♥和名字
Look, we want to run with this.
这样,我们想要查查这个
We don't have enough.
我们没有足够的线索
I'm not wasting my two best detectives.
我不想浪费两个最好的侦探
We want this one.
我们希望查查这个
Hey.
嘿
Hey. What's up?
嘿,怎么了?
So, I ran that name through the system for you.
我在系统给你查了一下这个名字
Yeah?
结果呢?
I don't know how to tell this,
我不知道如何讲
but Sylvia Hayden is wanted for murder.
但西尔维亚·海登是一个被通缉的杀人犯
What?!
什么?
She killed her last three husband's in cold blood.
她残酷地杀死了她过去的三任丈夫
They call her the “Grandpa Killer”
他们叫她“爷爷杀手”
Really?
真的?
Why would you do that to me?
你为什么要这样对我?
How could I not?
为什么不?
It's just so easy.
太容易了
Did you find anything?
你有没有发现什么?
Well, it's kind of interesting, actually.
好吧,确实有点意思
Seems that “Sylvia Hayden” didn't exist,
似乎“西尔维亚·海登”就不存在
at least under that name, until 2007.
至少2007年前不存在这个名字
But there are plenty of innocent explanations.
但也有很多合理的解释
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表