People are gonna see it and think you can get away with it,
人们看到后,会认为可以不受惩罚
And then the problem gets worse and worse.
然后这个问题变得越来越糟糕
Whoa. Nice, Jack.
哇。不错,杰克
But who wants all these broken windows?
但谁希望所有窗户都被打碎?
It's based on the idea
它是基于这样一种理念
That disorder leads to crime, and order makes people accountable.
混乱导致犯罪,命令让人负责
Does it work?
它有用吗?
Yeah, son. It has been proven to reduce crime.
是呀,小子。它已被证明可以减少犯罪
You start ignoring smaller crimes,
小洞不补
You end up with bigger ones.
大洞吃苦
How does putting a joint in your pocket lead to disorder and crime?
放一卷大♥麻♥在口袋里怎么导致混乱和犯罪了?
Do you smoke pot?
你抽大♥麻♥吗?
Do you?
你抽吗?
No.
不抽
And why not?
为什么不呢?
Look at the crowd I eat Sunday dinner with.
考虑到跟我吃星期天晚餐的人
And it's against the law.
它是违法的
Yes.
是的
And that is exactly the point.
这也正是这一点
It is against the law.
这是违法的
And the moment they repeal the law,
在他们违法那一刻前
Cops will stop arresting you for it.
警♥察♥不会逮捕你
Until then, they will.
直到这时,他们才会
Right.
对
Anybody having trouble understanding that?
有谁不理解吗?
Nope.
没有
Everybody understands it, dad, even Mccoy.
大家都明白,爸爸,甚至麦考伊也明白
He was just...
他只是...
He was just grandstanding on national television.
他只是在国家电视台哗众取宠
He is new to this and should be allowed a learning curve.
他是新来的,应该允许有一个学习过程
Anybody having trouble understanding that?
有谁不理解这点吗?
Making yourself at home?
当在自己家里?
I love orchids.
我爱兰花
I don't think that thing will survive this place.
我不觉得这个东西可以在这里生存
People used to say the same thing about me.
曾经有人对我说过同样的话
Hmm.
嗯
We caught a break.
我们有了突破
D.O.C. Sent over a recording
D.O.C.发来一段录音
Of Juan Ramos's jailhouse phone chatter
胡安·拉莫斯在监狱的电♥话♥里喋喋不休
With one of his soldiers.
告诉他的一个手下
You serious?
你当真?
Cops find out, that's heavy time.
警♥察♥发现了,现在不好办
I don't give a crap.
我不管
I want the bitch and the baby dead.
我要搞死那个婊♥子♥和婴儿
Not too smart.
太不聪明了
We don't catch the smart ones.
我们不抓聪明的人
I put a gang unit on it.
我让反黑组去处理
DNA test came back, by the way.
顺便说一句,DNA检测有结果了
Baby's father--
婴儿的父亲——
Your pal Rudy Williams.
是你的老朋友鲁迪·威廉姆斯
Let's track him down.
让我们抓他归案
You gave me a rip for not being clean shaven.
你因为胡子没刮干净给我记了一过
I should have given you a rip for insubordination.
我应该因为不听命令给你记一过
I went for the lesser charge.
我挑了这个较轻的罪名
Yeah, well, maybe you should have went for insubordination,
嗯,好吧,也许你应该按不听命令记过
'cause I don't plan on shaving anytime soon.
因为我很快就不准备刮胡子了
I won't have you openly questioning every move I make.
我不会让你公开质疑我的一举一动
Well, you won't have to worry about that much longer.
嗯,你再也不必担心了
What is it?
这是什么?
See for yourself.
您自己看吧
A 57?
A 57表?
You want a transfer?
你要申请调动?
As soon as the case is closed.
当这个案子一了结
Why?
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
You're a good cop.
你是一个好警♥察♥
Damn good at what you do, but so am I.
做得非常好,但我也是
And I’m not changing
我不会改变
The way I do things just to suit you.
我做事的方式来适合你
I need a moment. For?
我需要一会儿。为了啥?
This just came to me.
我刚收到这个
Listen?
听听?
"during my appearance on CBA this morning a couple of days ago,
几天前的早上我在CBA露面
"I made some remarks in the heat of the moment
一时激动之下我发表了一些
"that, in hindsight,
在事后看来
Could be considered disrespectful to the office..."
可能被视为对这个办公室不敬的言论......”
Stop.
停
What?
什么?
I'm not apologizing.
我不会道歉
I don't care how artfully you write it.
我不在意你写得如何巧妙
I'm just not.
只是我不会道歉
"...Disrespectful to the office of the police Commissioner, Frank Reagan.
“......对警监,弗兰克·里根,办公室的不敬
I am new to this job..."
我刚接手这份工作......“
Let me see that.
让我看看
Where'd you get this?
你从哪里得到的
From my counterpart in the D.A.'s office.
从我在地区检察官办公室的同行那里
It's a transcript of the opening remarks Mccoy
这是今天下午麦科伊
is making at his press conference this afternoon.
在他的新闻发布会上的开场发言稿
Oh.
哦
Just thought you'd like to know.
只是想你可能想知道
Hold on a second.
等一下
If a man finds himself feeling,
如果一个人发现自己的感觉
Deep into his life's work,
深入到他一生的工作中
That the surprises in that work,
这项工作中的惊喜
Say... Challenges to his judgment,
比如说......挑战他的判断力
No longer galvanize and energize him...
不再刺♥激♥和激励他......
But only irritate him and drain him...
而只是激怒他,令他筋疲力尽……
If that starts to happen,
如果这开始发生
Is it the sign that it's time to go?
这是一个该离开的信♥号♥♥吗?
That feels like a trick question on about five different levels.
感觉就像是一个五个不同级别的滑头问题
It's not.
不是
Is it your way of apologizing?
这是你道歉的方式?
No, it is my way of asking your opinion
不,这是我问你意见的方式
On the hypothetical I just laid out.
假设我刚刚安排
Maybe.
可能
Anything else?
还有别的吗?
Yes.
是的
Why don't you talk to your counterpart
为什么不你跟你的同行谈谈
And see if Mr. Mccoy would like to meet.
看看麦考伊先生是否想见面
Okay.
好的
One-on-one, no cameras.
一对一的,不要摄像头
Will do.
好的
Thank you, Garrett.
谢谢你,加勒特
Rudy?
鲁迪?
You home, Rudy?
你在家吗,鲁迪?
Rudy, it's detective Reagan
鲁迪,这是里根侦探
And lieutenant Carver.
和卡佛警长
We just want to talk to you.
我们只是想和你谈谈
How you doing there, Rudy?
你好吗,鲁迪?
Gun.
有枪
What do you want to do about it?
你想怎么办?
Rudy?
鲁迪?
You know, this thing still smells like her.
你知道,这个东西还是闻起来像她
You know,
要知道
You're the only one left who can take care of her.
你是唯一一个可以照顾她的人了
I-I can't take care of her.
我-我不能照顾她
Yes, you can.
是的,你可以
Rudy, put the gun down.
鲁迪,把枪放下
It's my fault her mom's dead.
这是我的错,她妈妈死了
You didn't kill her.
你没杀她
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表