That your wife?
那是你的妻子吗?
Angela.
安吉拉
Bless her soul.
保佑她的灵魂
She put together a charity in my name.
她以我的名字发起一个慈善捐款
They raised $100,000.
他们筹到10万块钱
I start treatment next week.
我下周开始治疗
She's beautiful.
她很漂亮
Yeah.
是呀
How long you married?
你们结婚多久了?
Four years.
四年
We did a tour together
我们一起了一次服役
and got hitched when we came stateside.
我们在回国时遇上的
Then I went back for two more tours
然后我又服了两次役
And, um...
而且,嗯...
...Came home like this.
...回来成了这样
Tough break. Sorry.
运气不好。抱歉
Not at all. I’m lucky.
不。我很幸运
I know lots of guys came home just like me,
我知道很多人回来跟我一样
But their wives couldn't take it.
但他们的妻子受不了
And I honestly can't say I blame them.
而且老实说,我不能怪他们
But, you know, like I said, I been lucky.
但是,你知道,就像我说的,我很幸运
Angela would do anything for me.
安吉拉会为我做任何事情
Yeah, I bet she would.
是啊,我打赌她会的
Yeah, uh, thanks for your time,
是啊,恩,感谢您的时间
And, uh,
还有,呃
Good luck with your recovery.
祝你康复
But you forgot to tell me what it is
但你忘了告诉
You wanted to talk to me about.
你要和我谈什么
Uh...
呃...
Uh, burglaries in the neighborhood.
呃,在附近的入室盗窃案
Just wondered if you'd heard anything.
只是想知道你是否听到什么
Not a thing, but I’ll keep an eye out.
没有,但我会留意的
Okay.
好吧
Sorry to take your time.
对不起,耽误你的时间了
I hate this job.
我讨厌这份工作
Yeah.
是啊
Good night. Bye. Good night.
晚安。再见。晚安
Hey.
嘿
What do you want?
你想干什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Part of me wants to lock you up,
一个我想把你关起来
The other part wants to turn the other way.
另一个想转身不管
Do I get to pick?
要我来挑?
Are you confessing?
你承认了?
No. Well...
不...
Spent some time with your husband today.
今天花了一些时间跟你丈夫一起
What did you say?
你说什么?
I didn't say anything, 'cause believe it or not,
我没说什么,无管你信不信
I want to help.
我想帮忙
We don't need any help.
我们不需要任何帮助
Look, I know he's been waiting three years
这样,我知道他等了3年
For veterans affairs to approve his treatment.
等退伍军人事务部批准他的治疗
That's as long as he served over there.
只要他服过役
And that would make a lot of people--
这将使得很多人
Especially a jury-- understand,
特别是伤员--理解
Maybe, why you took matters into
也许,你为什么
Your own hands the way you did.
用你自己的方式处理这事
You'll forgive me if I’ve lost my faith in the system.
原谅我对体制失去了信心
Look, I can't change the system,
这样,我不能改变体制
And you will go away for a long time,
你得离开一段时间
But how long depends on you.
但多久要取决于你
Hey.
嘿
You cooperate, I’ll put in a good word with the D.A.
如果你合作,我会跟检察官说句好话
I've had a long day and night on my feet, detective.
侦探,我今天够辛苦了
I’m trying to help.
我只想帮忙
I don't want to see things get any worse
我不希望看到事情变得更糟
Than they already are for your husband.
你丈夫的事已经够糟了
Why do you care so much, detective?
你为什么这么在乎,侦探?
Because I was there, too.
因为我也服过役
But you came home okay.
但你安全回家了
On the outside.
外表看起来是这样
Look, Angela,
你看,安吉拉
I’m this close.
我几乎就要抓住你们了
And when I get you-- which I will--
当我抓住你们 - 我会的--
You're all going away for a very long time.
你们所有人都会消失很长一段时间
Think about what I said.
想想我说的话
Maybe you could just look the other way.
也许你可以转身走开
Jack, she and her friends
杰克,她和她的朋友
Robbed a bank.
抢劫了一家银行
That's a crime-- a serious crime.
这是犯罪--一个严重的犯罪行为
I know, but it was for a good cause.
我知道,但它有一个正当的理由
Doesn't work that way, Jack.
别那么想,杰克
You follow that logic all the way through,
按照这个逻辑
And we're living in anarchy.
我们会生活在无政♥府♥状态下
Yeah, where anyone can do anything they want,
是的,任何人都可以做他们想做的
So long as they feel like it's justified.
只要他们觉得这是有道理的
But I know where you're coming from.
但我知道你是过来人
Yeah, me too.
是啊,我是
Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind
别认为我没想过
To just tell them all to get out of town.
要他们全部离开城市
Which would make you an accomplice.
这样你会变成帮凶
Which, in this case, would be an honor.
如果那样,也是一种荣誉
Don't romanticize it.
别浪漫了
Not at this table.
在这个家不行
Look, I’m a vet, like you
看,我是个退伍军人,像你
And you,
还有你一样
and I hate Seeing her husband suffer the way he is
我也不想看到她丈夫的遭遇
Without any help from the government
没有从政♥府♥得到任何帮助
He put his life on the line to protect.
他用自己的生命来保护我们
Nobody likes that.
没有人喜欢这样
Doesn't mean the only alternative
但并不意味着唯一的选择
Is to go out and rob a bank.
是去抢银行
I know. But we got a vet who desperately needs help,
我知道。但是,这个老兵急需帮助
And the only thing stopping him from getting it
唯一能阻止他得到帮助的是
Is gonna be me locking up his girl
我抓了这个女孩
And her merry band of thieves.
和她的一帮好心的强盗
That's if you can prove it.
如果你能证明这一点
Yeah, grandpa's right. You're feeling guilty
是的,爷爷没错。你感到内疚
Over a collar you can't even make yet.
抓一个你还没有抓的人
But you think you can make it.
但你认为你能做到这一点
I know I can make it.
我知道我能做到这一点
How?
怎么做?
The other night, when she left the restaurant,
晚上,当她离开餐厅
She took the uptown train.
去乘到上城区的地铁
So?
那又怎样?
If she was going home, she would have taken the downtown train.
如果她回家,她应该乘去下城区的地铁
Yeah, well, maybe she was running some errands, you know?
是啊,也许她只是有事要办,你知道吗?
Or-or meeting some friends for dinner.
或者,同一些朋友吃饭
Except she wasn't.
除非她不是
I followed her and got pictures.
我跟踪她,拍了一些照片
Of?
什么照片?
Extracurricular activities.
课外活动
What's wrong with that? We have those all the time at school.
有什么不对呢?我们在学校经常做
Not the school kind, honey.
不是学校那种,亲爱的
Okay, so that might not be right,
好了,所以这可能是不对
But it doesn't make it illegal.
但它并不违法
Also doesn't prove she robbed a bank.
也没法证明她抢劫了一家银行
Not yet. But it will.
是不能。但会的
How?
怎么讲?
He can use it as leverage.
他可以使用它作为一个手段
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表