Somebody have it in for you?
有人栽赃你?
I can't believe someone I work with despises me enough
我不相信和我一起工作的人这么鄙视我
To blow up a case of a truly vicious killer
要去毁了一个真正的恶性杀手的案子
Just to get at me.
只是为了害我
Am I really that naive?
我真的很天真吗?
That's not exactly what I meant.
我不是这个意思
You a sneaky bastard?
你想做个卑鄙的小人吗?
That a trick question?
这是一个脑筋急转弯的问题?
No, I need to know.
不是,我得知道
It's a tool on my belt.
我可以做
I want you to get a rumor out on the floor,
我想要你在这层楼放话出去
One that's gonna go viral in a second,
像病毒一样快速传出去
That we were able to get DNA samples off the evidence bags,
我们能从物证袋上找到DNA样本
And we're gonna swab everyone first thing in the morning.
早上第一件要做的事就是用棉签收集大家的DNA
Then we'll find out who doesn't show up for work.
然后我们会发现谁没有露面来上班
Uh-huh.
嗯
We've got until Monday morning.
我们得等到周一早晨
Too many people to do this retail.
太多的人牵涉在里面了
That is a good point.
有道理
Obviously, this did not come from me.
显然,不要说是我说的
A judge, a lawyer, and a doctor.
一名法官,一名律师和一名医生
All male, all Jewish.
都是男性,都是犹太人
All appear to be upstanding citizens.
都似乎是正直的公民
And all gunned down by a lone gunman riding a motorcycle.
都是被一个骑摩托车的单干枪手杀害
What else do they have in common?
他们还有什么共同点?
What's with the phone?
电♥话♥怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
Something.
有事
All right, I’m in a little bit of a fight with the wife.
好吧,我跟老婆有点小争吵
Oh.
哦
She got robbed.
她被抢劫了
Portable hospital in front of the projects.
就在流动医院前
Is she okay?
她还好吗?
Yeah, she's fine.
是啊,还好
And you...?
那你......?
I was a little overprotective.
我有点保护过分了
How bad?
有多糟?
Bad.
很糟
Okay, I think I got everything.
好了,我想我都填好了
Let's have a look.
让我们看看
Okay, you did everything right.
好的,做得不错
Here's an info sheet that you should study well.
这是一张信息表,你得好好了解一下
Got it. Now all you got to do is get fingerprinted,
知道了。现在,你要去录指纹
And you'll get a notification in about three months.
你会在三个月内得到通知
Three months?
三个月?
Yeah, we got to wait for the prints to come back.
是啊,我们得等指纹回来
Well, isn't there a way to expedite?
好吧,没有办法可以加急吗?
Not really.
没有
Hey, uh...
嘿,呃...
Will this help?
这有用吗?
This is the commissioner's courtesy card.
这是警监的优待卡
Where did you get this?
你从哪里得到的?
This is my extended family.
这是我的大家庭
Last summer in Quogue.
去年夏天在夸格
What a great day that was.
那天真是太棒了
How about 3:00 this afternoon, Mrs. Reagan?
今天下午三点怎么样,里根夫人?
3:00 would be perfect.
三点没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Reagan, Baez.
里根,贝兹
You guys got a strange break.
有一件怪事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I fielded an anonymous phone tip
我在查一个报料匿名电♥话♥
That a white supremacist group called,
这是一个白人至上主义团体
uh, Volks vanguard
呃,沃尔克斯先锋
Is taking credit for the killing.
声称对杀人负责
Location?
位置?
Cyberspace, so far.
网上,到目前为止
Well, what's the break?
那么,有什么奇怪的?
The guy who says he's their supreme commander or something
一个自称是他们的最高指挥官或诸如此类的家伙
Came in 20 minutes ago,
20分钟前进来
Wants to speak with the investigating detectives.
想跟负责调查的侦探谈谈
Where is he? In the box.
他在哪里?在审讯室
All right, thanks.
好吧,谢谢
Detective Reagan.
里根侦探
My partner is detective Baez.
我的搭档贝兹侦探
You wanted to talk to us?
你想要跟我们谈谈?
I do, yeah.
对,是的
Okay, well, let's start with this.
好吧,很好,让我们先这样吧
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
Calvin Benton,
卡尔文·本顿
I’m head of the New York ausschuss of Volks vanguard.
我是沃尔克斯先锋纽约分会的负责人
What's that?
那是什么东东?
The people's front.
人♥民♥阵线
Oh.
哦
People's front.
人♥民♥阵线
Someone's out there on the internet posing
有人在互联网上冒充
As being from my organization, claiming responsibility
我的组织声称对
For those three murders, of the Jews.
那三起犹太人谋杀案负责
Well, that's funny.
嗯,这很有意思
'cause somebody just called us,
因为有人刚刚打电♥话♥给我们
Giving us an anonymous tip of the same thing.
匿名举报同样的事情
You want to tell us about that?
你想澄清一下吗?
Nothing to tell you.
没什么可告诉你
Wasn't us.
不是我们干的
Maybe someone from your group acted alone.
也许你的团队里有人单独行动
Couldn't happen.
不可能
Says you.
你肯定
Yes.
是的
Well, isn't wanting to eliminate
好吧,难道想要消灭
The entire Jewish population
整个犹太人
Part of your proud and illustrious legacy?
不是你们骄傲和辉煌传统的一部分吗?
That's last-century thinking.
这是上世纪的思维了
We just want strong borders.
我们只是希望能把我们严格区别开来
And think--
想想看——
Why would we take credit for something that would put us
我们为什么要抢这种功劳,那会把我们
In prison with the same animals we want fenced off?
同那些我们不想跟他们混在一起的畜牲一道关在监狱里
We're gonna get a search warrant
我们会申请搜查证
For your phone and computers.
检查您的手♥机♥和电脑
No, you're not.
不,你们不用
Who the hell's gonna stop us?
到底谁能阻止我们?
It'd be a waste of time and taxpayer dollars.
这是在浪费时间和纳税人的钱
I’ll give you unlimited access.
我让你们随便检查
I just want to clear my good name
我只是想还我
And the good name of My ausschuss.
和我的组织一个清白
I’ll have Taru meet us.
我让技术组来见我们
All right.
行
Let's take a ride.
让我们去兜一圈
This is the one.
就要这个
Excellent choice.
好眼光
How will you be paying?
您怎么付账?
We'll set you up with these to start.
我们会为你安排这些作为开始
Hey, skip.
嘿,不用了
Three boxes full metal jacket, nine millimeter.
要三盒全金属外壳,九毫米的
Hey, Jamie, be right with you.
嘿,杰米,听你的
Linda?
琳达?
Hey, Jamie. How are you?
嘿,杰米。你好吗?
What's up?
怎么了?
Danny's got you picking up his office supplies now?
丹尼让你帮他买♥♥办公用品?
Yeah, kind of.
对,差不多
All set, ma'am.
都好了,女士
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表