They own, like, half of Greenpoint.
他们拥有一半的绿点市场
All done.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Here you go.
给你
Feel better?
感觉好点吗?
Safer, I guess.
安全点了
Any history of violence between you and Trevor?
你和特雷弗之间过去有暴♥力♥冲突吗?
Not toward me.
没有针对我
I mean, he'd get mad at ionic siege,
我的意思是,他生《离子包围》的气
But he'd get over it.
但他克服了
Hmm.
嗯
Any chance this isn't just about you switching sides?
有可能这不仅仅跟你换边有关吗?
Maybe.
有可能
This game can be all-consuming.
这个游戏可能很耗精力
Even when we weren't playing, we kind of...
即使我们不玩时,我们有点像...
Lived in our own little world.
活在自己的小世界里
We used to walk across the Williamsburg Bridge all the time.
我们过去常常走过威廉斯堡大桥
Pretend to be different people.
假装是不同的人
I know it sounds silly, but it was fun.
我知道这听起来很傻,但很好玩
But that ended when you betrayed him.
但是,当你背叛了他时,一切都结束了
Yeah.
是呀
And then weird stuff started happening.
然后奇怪的事情开始发生
My-my credit cards got canceled,
我的,我的信♥用♥卡♥被取消了
My bank account was frozen.
我的银行账户被冻结
"Slayr866."
“Slayr866”
"mickeyfinn88."
“mickeyfinn88”
Do you know any of these names?
你知道这些名字吗?
I've never seen them before.
我以前从来没有见过它们
But they're probably dummy accounts created by Trevor’s friends.
但它们很可能是特雷弗的朋友们创建的马甲
This is entertaining for them.
对他们是好玩的事
Like drugging you last night.
就像昨晚对你下药
Yes.
是的
Only I can't prove any of it.
只是我无法证明这点
And now I feel like I'm living in a game,
现在我觉得我生活在一个游戏中
Only I don't know what comes next.
只是我不知道接下来会发生什么
We know what happens next.
我们知道接下来会发生什么
What?
什么?
We go, we talk to Trevor.
我们去跟特雷弗谈谈
In person.
面对面
In real life.
在现实生活中
Okay.
好吧
Yes, we leased that space to Brent Madison.
是的,我们把地方租给了布伦特·麦迪逊
Yeah, well, he won't be opening his restaurant any time soon.
是啊,他没法开他的餐厅了
I know,
我知道
I found his body last night when I went to see him about a bounced check.
昨晚我为了一张空头支票去找他时,发现了他的尸体
You were the anonymous caller to 911?
你给911打的匿名电♥话♥?
I didn't want to get too involved.
我不想找麻烦
Hmm. This firm is where I work.
这家公♥司♥是我工作的地方
If a renter decides not to rent for any reason--
如果房♥客决定因为任何原因不租了--
Bad plumbing, rat infestations...
坏水管,鼠虫害...
Somebody getting murdered in one of your buildings.
有人在你的一个建筑里被谋杀了
...We lose money.
...我们会赔钱的
Right. So the less the company name is part of the story, the better.
没错,所以公♥司♥名字越少暴露越好
Lech prefers it that way.
莱赫更喜欢这种方式
Milena tells me I'm "old school."
米莱娜告诉我,我很“老派”
I'm lech choinski.
我是莱赫·乔斯基
Detective Reagan, detective Baez.
里根侦探,贝兹侦探
This is about Mr. Madison, yes?
这跟麦迪逊先生有关,是吗?
Yeah.
是呀
What a mess he make of my property.
他把我的财产搞得乱七八糟的
Well, actually, someone else made the mess.
实际上是别人干的
We're just trying to figure out who that somebody else was.
我们只是试图找出那个人是谁
Could be many people-- he's very rude, that kid.
可能有很多人--那小子很粗鲁
I have buildings all over.
我到处都有房♥子
Worst business I have in 30 years.
30年来我最差的生意
But Milena tell me to rent to him.
但米莱娜告诉我租给他
Kid on TV show or something.
儿童电视节目什么的
I've been pushing lech to join the 21st century.
我一直在推动莱赫进入21世纪
We hear he was behind in his payments.
我们听说他付款有问题
Much behind-- half million.
大问题--五十万
I tell him-- open up, make money, you can pay.
我告诉他 - 开张,赚钱,你能付钱
But no, everything wrong.
但是没有,一切都错了
Not enough kitchen space, wrong ovens.
没有足够的厨房♥空间,烤箱不对
I try to keep him happy...
我尽量让他开心...
And he just kept getting himself deeper in the hole.
而他只是深深地掉坑里了
And all the time, he's very rude.
一直以来,他很粗鲁
Like he own the place, when in fact I do.
就像他拥有这地方,其实是我的
Old school guy like you, people should do business with honor.
像你这样老派的人,人们做生意应该尊重您
That's right.
没错
Although American kids, they don't have any.
虽说美国孩子一点都不懂尊重
Is that right?
是吗?
Huh.
呵呵
Sometimes Polish, too.
有时波兰孩子也一样
Huh.
呵呵
What do you mean?
什么意思?
There is boy, Victor Bajek,
有个叫维克多·拜耶克的男孩
Used to work in office.
以前在办公室工作
He's nice at first, but then he start stealing from me.
一开始他很好,但后来他开始从我这里偷东西
Also from my property.
也从我的地盘上偷东西
Milena tell me last night, she see him near restaurant,
昨天晚上米莱娜告诉我,她看到他在餐厅附近
Where she found Madison.
在那里她发现了麦迪逊
Hmm.
嗯
I hate to say,
我讨厌这样说
But I hate to hold back from cops, too.
但我也讨厌隐瞒警♥察♥
Okay, thanks.
好吧,谢谢
No priors on the Bajek kid.
这个拜耶克小孩没有前科
His father's doing a jolt upstate on, uh, forged passports, though.
他的父亲因为伪造护照在北部服刑
Well, this ain't that.
好吧,两回事
Mrs. Bajek?
拜耶克太太?
Yes?
什么事?
Detective Reagan.
里根侦探
This is detective Baez.
这是贝兹侦探
We need to speak to Victor.
我们要跟维克多谈谈
Okay, but what's going on?
可以,但到底是怎么回事?
Can you just get him for us, please?
你能叫他来吗?
Victor, come out here.
维克多,到这里来
Victor, we need to ask you some questions.
维克多,我们需要问你几个问题
Like?
什么问题?
Like do you recognize this man?
你认识这个人吗?
Yeah, of course.
是的,当然认识
Brent Madison.
布伦特·麦迪逊
Where do you know him from?
你在哪里认识他的?
I killed him.
我杀了他
Victor?
维克多?
What have you got yourself into?
你摊上什么事了?
Hey!
嘿!
Whoa!
哇!
Just how many times do I have to say no to her?
究竟我得对她说多少次不?
You had a drink with Ms. Farrell.
你和法雷尔女士一起喝过酒
That opened a door.
这打开了一扇门
I bought her a drink to smooth things over.
我给她买♥♥了喝的为了打个圆场
No doors were opened except the one on the way out of the bar.
除了酒吧的门,没有打开其它门
She has a nice piece of real estate on Sunday mornings at 11:00.
星期天早晨11点她有一个很好的节目
So do I-- my parish church.
我也一样 - 我的教区教堂
Couple million New Yorkers watch her.
几百万纽约人看她的节目
And you haven't sat down for a profile with anyone in almost three years.
三年了您没有同谁坐下来好好聊聊了
Well, that should tell you something.
嗯,这应该说明了什么
It's time.
是时候了
It's time when there is an issue that needs airing.
有问题要谈才行
It is never time for me to flap my gums and act all commissioner-y.
不能扇自己的嘴,装作像所有的局长一样
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表