Try to tilt it in our favor.
尽量对我们有利
Like I wouldn't?
好像我不会做?
I know you disagree with me,
我知道你不同意我
but it's my call.
但这是我的决定
I’m just trying to look out for you. For the office.
我只是想为您着想。为这间办公室着想
Public perception's gonna be
公众会认为
We're launching missiles at a gopher.
我们是在杀鸡用牛刀
So this is about Gormley.
所以这是因为葛姆雷
He's got a job to do, same as you do.
他有一份工要做,你也一样
I worry about him having your ear.
我担心他让你耳根软了
Well, don't.
好了,别这样
Look, I like you;
是这样,我喜欢你;
I respect you; in many ways,
在很多方面我尊重你
I genuinely look up to you.
我真的尊敬你
But I think you have a blind spot
但我认为你有一个盲点
When it comes to how you view your command.
当谈到你如何看待你的命令时
Do you, now?
是吗?
Yes.
是的
And lately I think you put too much emphasis
而且最近我觉得你过于强调
on how you're connected to your officers
您跟您的手下的关系
and not enough emphasis on how you're connected to,
而不够重视如何跟外界保持连接
and perceived by, the rest of the world out there.
并了解外部世界
It does matter.
它确实很重要
Bring me the release when you have it, please.
写完新闻稿请给我看一下
Let's hope this Joe Raymond wasn't just ordering takeout.
但愿这个乔·雷蒙德不只是叫外卖♥♥
Keep your eyes open for anything that doesn't look right.
睁大眼睛注意不寻常的事
Like that Cobb salad?
就像那个科布色拉?
Okay, folks, you ready for some chow time?
好吧,伙计,准备“开饭”?
That's her.
是她
Who?
谁?
It's the girl from the bank.
银行里的女孩
You sure?
你确定?
It's her voice.
是她的声音
Excuse me.
对不起
We're ready to order.
点单
Um, this isn't actually my section,
嗯,这边不是我管
So I’ll get your server.
所以我叫别人来
Please?
请?
We're in a bit of a rush.
我们有点赶时间
You were right.
你是对的
I am a cop.
我是警♥察♥
Uh, I don't know what you're talking about.
呃,我不知道你在说什么
Yeah, you do.
不,你知道
Joe Raymond called you 40 minutes ago.
乔·雷蒙德40分钟前打电♥话♥给你
Yeah, how about you tell your boss
啊,不如你告诉你的老板
You're gonna take a walk outside.
你要出去走走
Danny.
丹尼
Hold it!
等等!
Hold it!
等等!
Stop!
站住!
Move it!
走开!
Hold it! Watch out!
等等!小心!
I think you're gonna need I.T.
我想你得找一下I.T.
To take a look at our server again.
再看看我们的服务器
I never got the e-mail on this meeting.
我没有收到开会的电子邮件
Garrett, I’m sorry.
加勒特,对不起
It's fine.
没事
I’m not mad, but we do need to fix this.
我不是疯了,但我们确实需要解决这个问题
Garrett, no.
加勒特,不
You didn't get the e-mail for the meeting
你没者收到开会的电子邮件
Because you're not on the list.
是因为你不在名单上
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Oh.
哦
I see.
我明白了
I’m sorry.
对不起
No, not at all.
不,没关系
All right, Angela Cabot, who was your friend?
好吧,安吉拉·卡博特,你的朋友是谁?
Why'd he do the hundred-yard dash when he saw us?
为什么看到我们他像一百码冲刺一样逃掉?
I don't know.
我不知道
You'll have to ask him that, won't you?
你得去问他,是不是?
That's okay.
没关系
I know who he is.
我知道他是谁
He was the one checking the window in the bank.
他是在银行里观察窗口的那个
I recognized the scar
我认出了伤疤
On his wrist.
在他的手腕上
Lot of people have scars.
好多人都有伤痕
Yeah, a lot of people don't run from the cops either.
是啊,很多人不会看见警♥察♥就逃
Anything else?
还有别的事吗?
My boss is gonna start getting pissed.
我的老板会生气的
Yeah, I got something else.
是的,我还有别的问题
How long did you serve in the military?
你兵役服了多长时间?
Who says I did?
谁说我服过兵役?
Well, the hand signals used in the bank says you did.
好吧,在银行使用的手势暴露了你
Nice try.
想得美
You referred to lunch as "chow time."
你把午餐叫“开饭”
Military jargon.
军事术语
Coincidence?
巧合?
I did one tour.
我服一次役
12 months in Baqubah.
12个月在巴古拜
There you have it.
你终于承认了
So you did a tour in Baqubah,
所以你在巴古拜服过一次兵役
Same as Joe Raymond, incidentally.
正好跟乔·雷蒙德一起
And also same, I’m guessing, as, uh, crazy legs
而且我猜,那个刚刚跑掉的
Who just took off here.
飞毛腿也一样
So want to tell us
告诉我们
What the hell's going on with
这到底是他妈怎么回事
A bunch of former soldiers robbing banks?
一帮退役士兵去抢劫银行?
Don't say a word.
什么也别说
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
My name is Eli Campbell.
我是伊莱·坎贝尔
I’m her attorney, and this interview's over.
她的律师,这次审问结束了
It's not an interview, Eli Campbell,
这不是一次审问,伊莱·坎贝尔
It's a conversation amongst friends.
这是一个朋友之间的谈话
Not anymore it's not. Let's go.
现在不是了。我们走
You called your lawyer?
你打电♥话♥给了律师?
You got a problem with that?
你有问题吗?
Innocent people don't usually have their lawyers on speed dial.
无辜的人通常不会把律师的号♥码设成快捷号♥
Another word out of you, and I’ll file harassment charges.
再说一个字,我就告你骚扰
Have a nice day, detectives.
过得愉快,侦探们
He was with them.
他跟他们一伙的
What?
什么?
The lawyer.
这个律师
He was the one bagging the cash in the bank.
他是那个在银行里把钱装进袋子的人
He had a bandage over his tattoo.
他用绷带遮住了他的纹身
Seriously?
真的吗?
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
What the hell is going on here?
这到底是怎么回事?
That's not exactly how I remember it.
这跟我记得的不一样
Oh, really?
哦,真的吗?
Mm-hmm.
嗯-嗯
How exactly do you remember it?
你到底记得些什么?
Well... Hi.
嗯...嗨
Daniel Fitzgerald Reagan,
丹尼尔·菲茨杰拉德·里根
what are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Uh, no, actually I need your help.
呃,不,其实我需要你帮忙
My help?
要我帮忙?
Yeah.
是啊
Who is this?
他是谁?
My brother.
我哥
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表