I’m telling you right now: I won't cover for you.
我现在就告诉你,我不会庇护你的
You know, you pretend to be a boy scout.
你知道吗,你假装是一个童子军
Push comes to shove, you'd do the right thing.
最后关头,你会做正确的事
Yeah, I would.
嗯,我会的
And you'd be on your own.
你只得靠自己了
We're talking about witnesses who may have disappeared,
我们是在谈论可能已经消失了的证人
The recollections that may have changed,
可能已改变的回忆
Evidence that may have been destroyed.
可能已被破坏的证据
So you're saying there's no way
所以你意思是没办法了
To make this Damon Williams guy
没法让达蒙·威廉姆斯这个家伙
Pay for this girl's death?
为这个女孩的死此付出代价了?
The delayed death exception
延后没有意料到的死亡
Allows for prosecution in cases like this.
允许在这样的情况下起诉
So there's a chance.
所以有机会的
A slim one.
很渺茫的机会
Okay, will you at least take a look at the file?
好吧,至少你可以看看文件吧?
Will I ever hear the end of it if I don't?
如果我不看,你能有完吗?
You are the best.
太棒了
I’m not making any promises.
我没有做任何承诺
I owe you one.
我欠你一个人情
Yeah, I'll put it on your tab.
是啊,我会记在你的账上
Donnie Alvarado sends his regards.
丹尼·阿尔瓦拉多送来他的问候
What's he up to?
他在做什么?
Retired last year.
去年退休了
Mmm.
嗯
Married a girl half his age,
娶了一个他一半年龄的女孩
Bought a place up in Brewster.
在布鲁斯特买♥♥了一个地方
Wasn't his last wife half his age?
他上任妻子不是他一半年龄吗?
Yeah, but she got older.
是啊,但是她老了
Okay.
好吧
Regards back to him.
替我问候他
Makes me the last active member of our old squad at the 2-1.
我成了当时我们队里最后一个还在干的
Last and best.
最后和最好的
Yeah, if I'd been half the cop you were...
是啊,如果我有你一半像警♥察♥……
Yeah, well, that medal of honor you earned says otherwise.
是啊,你得到的荣誉勋章可不这么认为
Thank you.
谢谢
You ever go by the marina,
你去过码头
See if our old fishing boat's still there?
看过我们的老渔船还在吗?
Well, not since we sold it. Mmm.
嗯,不是因为我们把它卖♥♥了
Had some good times on that boat.
而是在那艘船上度过了一些美好的时光
Yeah.
是啊
Be fun to see who has her now.
看看现在谁拥有她也是很有趣的
No calls.
别打搅我们
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
You want some coffee?
你想喝点咖啡吗?
I’m good.
不用了
My union rep advised me not to come down here,
我的工会代表建议我不要来这里了
But I told him you and I got history.
但我告诉他,你我早认识了
And we do. Yeah.
确实是
So what happened at seaport?
在港口到底发生了什么?
Detective Clark and I were chasing down a lead
克拉克侦探和我找到一条线索
On a homicide in Flatbush.
是有关于弗拉特布♥什♥的一宗凶杀案
Grabbed a bite, and on the way out
我们一起吃了点东西,出来时
Jimmy noticed I was carrying my old revolver.
吉米注意到我带着一把老式左轮手♥枪♥
He'd never seen one like it.
他从未见过这种枪
I go to hand it to him, and somehow
我递给他,不知怎么回事
One of us catches the trigger
我们中的一个抓到了扳机
And the damn thing goes off.
该死的东西走火了
I’m sorry as hell, Frank.
真的对不起,弗兰克
I know this puts you in a tough spot.
我知道这让你艰难处理
Cop shoots another cop, Chris,
一个警♥察♥射伤了另一个警♥察♥,克里斯
It puts the whole damn department in a tough spot.
它给整个局里出了难题
I understand.
我明白了
But it was an accidental discharge.
擦枪走火
It happens.
它发生了
It shouldn't happen.
不该发生的
So...
那么...
This lead on the homicide in Flatbush was at seaport?
弗拉特布♥什♥凶杀案的线 在港口吗?
No, we just took our meal there.
没有,我们只是在那里吃饭
Seaport's a tourist mecca.
海港是旅游圣地
It's not exactly an on-the-way lunch spot.
不完全是一个吃简单午餐的地方
We wanted seafood.
我们想要吃海鲜
Look, I appreciate you coming down.
你看,我很高兴你能来
The thing is...
事情是...
I’m four months from retirement
我还有四个月退休
And a full pension.
可以拿全额养老金
Jason's in dental school,
杰森在牙科学校
Jennifer's at hunter...
珍妮佛在找...
I can't interfere with an investigation, Chris.
我不能干扰调查,克里斯
I just want to retire with honor from the job I love.
我只是想从我热爱的这份工作光荣退休
Hey.
哎
Detective! You got a minute for me?
侦探!你有空吗?
What's up?
怎么了?
I reviewed the case file on the shooting
我在看枪击案的文件
Of Isabel Greene in 2006.
2006年伊莎贝尔·格林
And...?
还有...?
And the assistant corporation counsel was well
助理律师很好遵循了
within its sentencing guidelines on Damon Williams,
对达蒙·威廉姆斯的判刑指引
despite the strenuous
尽管很艰苦
Objections of the arresting detective.
办案侦探提出了异议
This guy's got a record a mile long.
这家伙犯罪纪录有一英里长
Her injuries were not deemed life-threatening at the time.
当时,她的伤势并没有被视为有生命危险
Well, whoever did the "deeming" is wrong.
好吧,不论谁做的“推定”,这是错的
Which brings us to the cause of death.
结果导致了死亡
I ordered a review of her medical history
我要了她的病史回顾
And of the autopsy results.
和尸检结果
The m.E. Found that Isabel Greene died
法医发现伊莎贝尔·格林
From complications caused by the bullet from Damon Williams' gun.
死于由达蒙·威廉姆斯枪中射出的子弹造成的并发症
So what are you saying?
所以,你意思是什么?
Find Damon Williams and bring him in for questioning.
找到达蒙·威廉姆斯,带回来问话
I take back every mean thing I ever said about you.
我收回以前所有对你说过的刻薄话
It doesn't mean we're gonna charge him.
但不意味着我们会起诉他
It's still very difficult to prove.
仍然很难证明
And you're gonna prove it, sis.
老姐,你要去证明这一点
Dan...
丹...
That's why you get the big bucks. Right?
这就是为什么你薪水高的原因。对不对?
I know you can prove it.
我知道你能证明这一点
Ooh. Seriously, Pop?
哦。真的吗,爷爷?
Whoa, you're not sending my lucky shirt to goodwill.
哇,你不要把我的幸运衫送去做好事
The only thing lucky about that shirt is that grandma never saw you in it.
这件衬衫唯一幸运的是奶奶从来没有见过你穿
Ha-ha.
呵呵
Hello?
喂?
Hey. Hey.
哎。嘿
Hey.
哎
Sorry I’m late.
对不起,我迟到了
Thanks for coming out.
感谢你来
No problem. What's up?
没问题。怎么了?
How are things going for Kara Walsh down at your house?
卡拉·沃尔什在你们分局过得怎么样?
She's catching a raw deal.
她遇上了不公正的待遇
She deserves it.
她应得的
She stepped up and told the truth.
她挺身而出,说了实话
You know how I feel about Cops going against other cops.
你知道我对警♥察♥斗警♥察♥的感受
She did her duty, Pop.
她尽了她的职责,爷爷
And she's catching hell for it.
她现在日子很难过
That should be me, catching hell.
日子难过的应该是我
Why you?
为什么是你?
Not to leave this room.
不要外传
Okay.
好
I talked her into testifying before that grand jury.
大陪审团面作证前我跟她谈了
But her testimony had nothing to do with her partner's termination.
但她的证词与她的搭档被开除无关
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表