Pretty much been that way since his daughter died.
差不多是那个样子,因为他的女儿死了
Okay.
好的
I'll take care of this, detective.
我会照顾这里,侦探
There are no other witnesses to the shooting.
有没有其他目击者看到开枪
No surveillance cameras.
没有监控摄像头
No weapon.
没有武器
The case hinges on you making
案件取决于你
A positive ID of the shooter.
是否有肯定的射手身份
Without that, we have nothing.
如果没有,我们什么都不能做
It's funny.
很有趣
You can live your whole life the right way,
你可以好好活下去
Like Marcus Greene did...
像马库斯·格林一样...
And with one mistake--
一个错误--
A single lapse of judgment--
一念之差
Ruin your whole life.
会毁了你的一生
And it makes you wonder...
你可能想...
Should a good person
应该做个好人
Be condemned for his worst act?
因为他糟糕的行为被定罪呢?
Or should he be given a second chance?
还是应该给他第二次机会?
And I think that you,
我想你
Better than anyone,
比谁都清楚
Should understand what it means to get a second chance.
应该明白得到第二次机会的意思
So I’m asking you, Damon...
所以我问你,达蒙...
...Did you see who shot you?
...你有没有看到谁开枪打你?
No.
没有
I didn't see anyone.
我没看见任何人
I held off on the champagne.
我戒香槟了
I’m an idiot.
我是个白♥痴♥
With very good taste in flowers.
花的品味不错
I shouldn't have told you
我那样不该告诉你
I was being considered for the job that way.
他们考虑我接这个工作
Well, let's just say
好吧,让我们说
It didn't go well with my hangover.
我宿醉未醒
I know things between us are...
我知道我们之间的...
Actually, I’m not sure what they are.
其实,我不知道我们算什么
But I care about you, erin.
但我在乎你,艾琳
I care about you, too.
我也在乎你
I just need you to understand that...
我只想要你明白...
I do. I do.
我明白
And I'd never ask you to compromise your principles.
我永远也不会要求你放弃原则
Your personal morality, yes,
也许个人品德可以
But never your principles.
但绝不放弃原则
Look, becoming Manhattan D.A.,
你看,成为曼哈顿达地区检察官
Even for a short time,
即使很短时间
Is the opportunity of a lifetime.
也是一个千载难逢的机会
I know.
我知道
And I would never stand in your way.
我绝不会挡你的路
I've just...
我只是...
I've worked so hard to get to where I am.
辛辛苦苦达到今天的成就
And I've done it on my own. I...
我靠自己努力。我...
I tell you what.
我告诉你吧
If I take the job,
如果我接受这份工作
My first official act
我的第一个正式行动
Will be to demote you to arraignment court.
就是把你降到传讯庭
I'd like to see you try.
你到试试看
I asked the harbormaster about our boat.
我问了一下港务局长我们的船
Queen Mary never made it through hurricane Sandy.
玛丽皇后号♥没有熬过飓风桑迪
Damn shame.
太可惜了
Lot of good memories.
很多美好的回忆
Yeah.
是呀
Everyone...
各位...
Wants this incident to go away.
想让这件事情过去
Especially me.
尤其是我
But I got a problem,
但我有一个问题
And I’m hoping you could help me with it.
我希望你能帮我
Your partner was legally intoxicated when he was shot.
当你的搭档被枪伤到时,他合法的喝醉了
Jimmy clark is an excellent detective.
吉米·克拉克是一个很好的侦探
He's suspended.
他被停职了
If you've got a badge in your pocket
如果你口袋里有警徽
And a gun in your holster,
皮套里有枪
You'd damn sure better not have a drink in your hand.
你最好不要在手里拿着喝的
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
Chris...
克里斯...
I never served with anyone
我从未对我信任和尊重的人
I trust and respect more.
网开一面
So if you tell me you weren't drinking that day,
所以,如果你告诉我你那一天没喝酒
I'll take you at your word.
我会相信你的
You can go back to work.
你可以回去工作
With my retirement date creeping up on me...
随着临近退休...
I was getting kind of scared.
我渐渐有些害怕
The job's been my whole life.
这份工作已经是我的全部生活
Lot of guys with as much time in as we have,
很多人像我们这样干了这么久
They're happy to hang it up, get away.
他们乐于放下一切,解脱出来
Thing is...
事情是...
I love my wife, Frank.
我爱我的妻子,弗兰克
Love my kids.
爱我的孩子们
But between you and me...
但就你我之间说说......
...The only time I feel right...
...唯一我觉得好过的时候...
Like I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be...
就像我应该的那样...
Is when I’m on the job.
是我在工作时
And I don't know what I’m gonna do without that.
不工作后,我不知道我该做什么
I guess my drinking
我想我喝酒
The last couple years has...
过去几年一直这样...
Been my way of dealing with that.
是我逃避问题的方式
The wrong way.
走错了路
No one can take away
没有人可以抹去
What you've meant to this department.
你对警局的重要性
To me.
对我的重要性
Except you.
除了你自己
You said you wanted to retire with honor, detective.
你说你想光荣退休,侦探
You just did.
你刚刚退休了
It's feeling a little better, though.
感觉好了一点,但
Yeah? When do the stitches come out?
是吗?什么时候拆线出来?
Ah, a few days.
啊,过几天
You get some good painkillers?
止痛药开好了?
I should be Okay by the bottom of this pitcher.
应该没问题
Look, so now that things have
好吧,既然现在事情已经
Kind of settled down,
安顿下来
I... I feel like I owe you an apology.
我......我觉得我欠你一个道歉
No, you don't.
不,你不欠
Sure she does.
她肯定欠
Could you just drink your beer? Okay?
能不能喝你的啤酒?好吗?
I’m not totally sure I agree with what you did,
我不能完全肯定我赞同你做的
But you did what you did because you thought it was right.
但你做了你认为对的事
And you're a damn good cop, and I am really sorry
你是一个该死的好警♥察♥,我真的很对不起
For giving you a hard time.
给你难堪了
For that, I’m gonna let you have your partner back.
就凭这点,我会把搭档还给你的
Whoa, not so fast.
哇,别那么快
I really liked riding with Righetti.
我真的很喜欢同里盖蒂巡逻
Here we go.
开始了
He lets me drive,
他让我开车
He doesn't make fun of my diet.
他不会取笑我减肥
Tell you what? Why don't we flip for it?
告诉你?我们为什么掷硬币呢?
You've made your point, Janko.
你已经表达了你的观点,扬科
Loser gets him.
谁输了他归谁
You call it.
你要什么
Heads.
头像
Here we go.
开始了
Damn. Heads.
该死。头像
Two out of three?
三局二胜的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表