You were hit in a drive-by and your instinct
你被驾车扫荡了,你的直觉
When you see a cop is to run? Huh?
让你看到一个警♥察♥就逃?咦?
Put that on your leg. Stay put.
把你的腿绑上。绑好
my baby.
我的宝宝
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay. What?
没事的。没事的。什么?
My baby. My baby.
我的宝宝。我的宝宝
Where's your baby?
你的宝宝在哪里?
My baby.
我的宝宝
Okay, okay. Okay.
好了,好了。好
Is that baby hit?!
那个婴儿被打伤了?
She's okay.
她没事
She's okay. Her mother's in bad shape.
她没事。她妈妈情况不妙
She's right over there.
她在那儿
Okay.
好吧
Where's my baby?
我的宝宝在哪?
Come on. Stay with me now. Come on.
拜托。保持清醒。拜托
5-4, detective to central.
5-4分局,侦探呼叫总部
I need a 10-85 forthwith.
我需要马上增援
My baby. Your baby's fine.
我的宝宝。宝宝没事
We got your baby.
我们找到了你的宝宝
...To this location.
……到这个位置来
We are at 1010 Euclid avenue.
我们是在欧几里得大道1010号♥
Danny.
丹尼
Three shots fired. Multiple victims.
开了三枪。多个受害者
Repeat, multiple victims!
重复,多个受害者!
The girl's grandmother?
女孩的奶奶?
She insists Rose Davis wouldn't have committed suicide.
她坚持罗斯·戴维斯不会自杀
And she wants an investigation to rule out homicide.
她希望调查一下排除他杀
I've had 12 suicides. For every single one,
我有12个自杀案。每一个人
The family insists there's no way
家庭坚称
The victim would kill themselves.
受害人不可能会自杀
No harm in looking into it, right?
看看也无妨,对吧?
I'd love to look into it, but I got two open homicides,
我很想看看,但我有两个未破的凶杀案
A trial prep and six other open cases.
一个开庭准备和六个其它未破的案子
She said there was a boyfriend who threatened her.
她说,有一个男朋友威胁她
You know how many suicides end up in murder? 1.75%.
你知道有多少自杀结果是谋杀?1.75%
Wait, forget the statistics.
等等,别管统计数字
If you'd made the notification and seen the grandmother,
如果你去通知家属,见到她祖母
You'd feel like we do, that this deserves a second look.
你会跟我们想的一样,值得查一下
The M.E. classified it a suicide.
法医把她归为自杀
Thanks for the help.
谢谢帮助
Wait...
等等...
How's that distancing yourself working out?
不是说不要感情用事吗?
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
I came by to see what you need for Sunday dinner.
我来看看周日晚餐你需要什么
I sense an ulterior motive.
我感觉别有用心
I thought Mr. Mccoy should have treated you with more respect,
我觉得麦考伊先生应该对你更尊重些
And I told him as much.
我对他讲了那么多
Respect was the least of it.
尊重是不指望了
There was bad judgment on both sides.
双方判断都不对
There was provocation then reaction.
有挑衅,然后有反击
Those are two different things.
这是两个不同的东西
And...
还有……
Why wouldn't you give me a heads up?
你为什么不先给我透透风?
I didn't know about it.
我不知道这件事
Really?
真的吗?
The D.A. issues a blanket statement saying
地区检察官胡说八道
He won't prosecute certain crimes,
他不会起诉某些罪行
And he doesn't share that tidbit with his own prosecutors?
他没让他自己的检察官知道?
I don't like the guy.
我不喜欢这家伙
You always say that.
你总是这么说
You're seeing him.
你在跟他约会
You're seeing him?
你在跟他约会吗?
Was.
曾经
Did.
过去了
It has nothing to do with this, dad.
它跟这无关,爸爸
You expect me to believe that?
你以为我会相信吗?
Yes.
是的
Well, to quote the guy you're seeing,
嗯,据跟你约会的家伙所说
"I may have been born yesterday, but I stayed up late studying."
“可能我是新手,但我一直在学。”
I wasn't dealing. I got no drugs on me.
我没贩毒。身上没有任何毒品
It's 'cause you ditched them.
这是因为你扔了
I didn't ditch them.
我没扔
Yeah, you did.
是吗,你没扔
I saw you. You didn't see squat!
我看见了。蹲在那里你看不见!
Hey! Turn around!
嘿!转过来!
Don't raise your voice at me!
别对我叫!
You hear me?
你听到了吗?
Do it again!
再叫一次!
Do it again. I promise you
再叫。我保证
I'll spend every minute making your life miserable.
我会让你苦不堪言
Tough guy. I know where you live.
硬汉。我知道你住的地方
I know where your mother lives!
我知道你妈妈住的地方!
Detective Reagan!
里根侦探!
I'll take it from here.
我来接手
Truthfully, we didn't find any drugs on you,
老实说,我们在你身上没找到任何毒品
And nobody saw you ditch them.
没有人看见你扔了它们
You got that right.
你说对了
But I’m not concerned with you.
但我不关心你
I'm concerned with a ten-month-old innocent baby
我关心的是一个10个月大无辜婴儿
Who's now in the system because her mother is dead
她现在无依无靠,因为她妈妈死了
And we can't find any family members.
我们找不到任何家族成员
Lorena died?
洛伦娜死了?
She bled out nice and slow from the bullet she caught in her neck
她脖子中枪,一点点流干了鲜血
Thanks to you.
都是因为你
If you cooperate, I'll talk to the D.A.'s office,
如果你合作,我会跟地区检察官办公室谈
And maybe they let the resisting arrest go away.
也许他们不会追究这次拒捕
I just know there was some bad blood recently between two drug dealers.
我只知道最近两帮毒贩之间有一些不和
Who?
谁?
Ramos and Acevedo.
拉莫斯和阿塞维多
Where'd the bad blood come from?
因为什么不和?
I don't know.
我不知道
Here. Write down their full names, nicknames
在这里写下他们的全名,昵称
and any place You can think of
不管什么地方,你能想到的
where we might find either one of them.
我们可以找到他们中任何一个的地方
I wasn't the one dealing.
我没贩毒
She didn't get killed 'cause of me.
她不是因我而死的
Keep telling yourself that, tough guy.
记得时刻提醒自己,硬汉
So, you offer a gangbanger
您向一个恶贯满盈的痞子
With a history the length of my arm a deal?
提供一个交易?
I thought the information he had
我认为他提供的资料
Was worth talking to the D.A. about a reduced charge.
值得跟地区检察官要求一个减刑
I could've got the same information without leniency.
不用宽大处理,我也得到了同样的信息
Maybe that's why your file is full of complaints.
也许这就是为什么你在报告里牢骚满腹
It's also full of closed cases.
案子都破了
And commendations.
还有表彰
It's why you have a reputation for being difficult.
这就是为什么你很难搞
Just like you?
就像您?
You're not the only one who knows
你不是唯一一个
How to read people's files.
知道如何读检方报告的人
Where were you Tuesday morning
周二凌晨
Between 2:00 A.M. And 7:00 A.M.?
两点到早上七点你在哪里?
Twice a week, I deejay at a club in the village.
每周两次,我在一家俱乐部做DJ
Mm-hmm. The arcadia.
嗯,嗯。世外桃源
That's where I was. You can check.
我在那里。您可以去查
How well did you know Rose?
你跟罗斯有多熟?
What's this about?
这是怎么回事?
Rose killed herself.
罗斯自杀了
Grandmother doesn't think so.
奶奶认为不可能
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表