Charlotte? Who's Charlotte?
Charlotte? Charlotte是谁?
A hot girl.
一个漂亮女生
Who's none of your business. She's just a friend.
不干♥你♥事 她只是个朋友
Well... what kind of friend?
哪种朋友?
She just texted you like 12 times.
她都给你发12条短♥信♥了
All right, we like to talk.
我俩爱聊呗
Okay.
好吧
So she's that kind of friend.
是那种朋友啊
What's that mean?
啥意思?
You know, a friend who wants to be more than a friend kind of friend.
就那种不想只做朋友的朋友
Well, actually, I'd like to ask her out.
我确实想约她出去
Like a date?
约会啊?
Pretty sure that's what it's called when you go out with a girl.
约女孩出去不就是约会的意思么
I... yeah, I mean, do you want to ask her out on a date, for real?
这我知道 我是想问你是不是认真的
I mean, I was thinking about it,
我一直在想这个事
but I just don't know what to do if she says no.
就怕万一她拒绝我 我就不知道该怎么办了
If she says no, you just... you know, find yourself another Charlotte.
要是她拒绝 就找个别的Charlotte嘛
No way. There's no one else like her.
不可能 没有人跟她一样了
Yeah, I get that.
嗯 我懂你
All right, go ahead and eat.
好了 赶紧吃饭去吧
Great.
好极了
Our son likes a girl.
咱儿子有喜欢的姑娘了
Charlotte Lewis?
Charlotte Lewis?
You knew already?
你早就知道?
Well, he's had the hots for her forever.
他老早以前就喜欢她来着
Why am I always the last one to know everything around here?
家里的事我怎么总是最后一个知道的?
Well...
你猜
I got called in early to work.
我今天得提前上班去了
You mind driving the boys to school?
你送儿子们去学校行吗?
Of course not,
当然可以
but we were supposed to look at tiles for the bathroom this morning.
不过不是说好 今早一起去看浴室瓷砖吗
Have fun with that.
你自己先看吧
Good morning.
早
Is it?
不早了吧
Deputy Commissioner Moore and Lieutenant Gormley...
Moore副警监和Gormley队副...
Are already here.
已经到了是吧
Morning, Frank.
早 Frank.
How you doing there, Commissioner?
今天心情怎样 警监?
So far, so good. Then let's get to it.
目前为止挺好的 开工吧
I've been fielding calls all morning, Frank.
我应付一早上电♥话♥了 Frank
The Times wants a quote on the mayor's statement that he's putting
时代周刊想引用市长说过那句
a hiring freeze on police officers.
要暂停招聘新警员的话
Shortsighted, dangerous and just plain asinine.
短视 危险 愚蠢透顶
So, "No comment at this time"
懂了 暂时不予评论
Exactly.
对
That's how you guys do that?
你俩都这么做事的啊?
Next.
下一个
People magazine wants to schedule an interview...
人物杂♥志♥想要采访...
No.
不
But they...
但他们...
No.
不
This is a list of proposed candidates for Medal Day.
这是授勋日的获奖者提名名单
Also, I...
还有 我...
Why wasn't I given a heads-up
怎么没人提前跟我说
that Detective Reagan is on this list?
Reagan警探在名单上?
Um... I didn't think you needed a heads-up.
我没想到这还要提前跟你说
Well, I know for a fact Lieutenant Carver and Detective Reagan
我知道Carver队副和Reagan警探
got off to a rocky start.
刚开始磨合的时候不太顺利
Now she's recommending a Medal for Valor?
结果勇气勋章又推荐了他?
What the hell?
什么情况?
Well...
这个嘛...
The mayor wants an update on the heightened security measures
为了圣帕特里克游♥行♥ 市长想知道
for the St. Patrick's Day parade.
加强安全措施的具体情况
Does he, in addition to a hiring freeze?
哦是吗 除了停止招新还要这个?
Well, he doesn't look at them side by side.
这俩问题他没一起看吧
Tell him I can spare three meter maids and a bullhorn.
跟他说我能帮他省出三个交通女警和一个扩音器
Sir, you have to leave.
先生 您得离开这里
I get robbed, and you're telling me I got to leave my own house?
我被人抢了 你让我离开自己家?
That's because your house is now a crime scene, Mr. Bianco.
你家是犯罪现场 Bianco先生
Detective Reagan and Baez.
我们是Reagan和Baez警探
In order for us to do our jobs, we need
为了破案
to be able to get crime scene in the house to figure out what happened.
我们需要检查犯罪现场搞清事实真♥相♥
I already told you guys what happened.
我已经告诉你们真♥相♥了
My wife is so upset.
我老婆被吓成那样
Nick, let's just go. Come on.
Nick 咱们走吧 走吧
I imagine so,
那可不
when her husband kills a guy right in her own house.
老公都在自家杀人了
Guy breaks into my home-- what am I supposed to do?
是他闯进我家的 你要我怎么办?
Do you have a license for the gun?
你有持枪许可证吗?
I got a permit. I own my own business.
有的 我是个生意人
I carry cash sometimes.
时常会携带现金
You think that's what he was after?
你觉得他是来抢钱的?
How am I supposed to know?
我上哪知道去?
Do you know the guy that broke into the house?
你认得这个闯进你家的人吗?
No.
不认得
Why do I feel like I'm the one did something wrong here?
你们怎么弄得我跟犯人似的?
I'm the victim.
我是受害者
You think of anyone who would want to kill you?
你能想到会有什么人想杀你吗?
Can I think of anyone who might want to kill me?
我能想到会有什么人想杀我吗?
How much time do you have?
你有多少时间?
Erin Reagan. I'm Justin Taylor.
Erin Reagan 我是Justin Taylor
Sorry. Should I know you?
抱歉 我们认识吗?
I'm the lawyer
我是律师
who filed for the 440 motion on behalf of my client-- for a retrial.
代表我的客户提起440号♥动议申请案件重审
Uh, your client?
你的客户?
Uh, Suzanne Taylor.
Suzanne Taylor
You put her away 12 years ago-- unjustly.
12年前 是你让她含冤入狱
Well, I'm going to have to look up that case.
我得查查卷宗
Uh, the-the murder of a 24-hour convenience store clerk,
24小时便利店旁边发生的谋杀案
up in Morningside Heights.
在晨边高地那边
She was sentenced to 15 years for a crime that she didn't commit.
她为没犯的罪行判了15年
I'm petitioning for a retrial because she's innocent.
我申请重审 因为她是无辜的
And how do you know that?
你怎么知道呢?
Because she's my mother.
因为她是我母亲
Coffee?
咖啡?
Yeah, black. Thanks.
不加糖 谢谢
Let's get back to anyone you might be having problems with.
说说你都跟谁不对付吧
I own a cement company in College Point.
我在大学点开了家水泥厂
Uh-huh.
嗯
We do a lot of business.
生意多样化
There's always people complaining about one thing or another.
总有人来抱怨这抱怨那的
People that owe me money, people I owe money to...
有欠我钱的 有我的债主
Wait, wait, wait.
你先等等
You're saying somebody tried to off you and your wife
你是说有人会因为水泥不好用
'cause their cement didn't set right? What?
对付你和你老婆吗? 啥意思?
I deal in commerce.
我做的是大生意
Okay.
好吧
Mostly building materials for high-rises.
大部分是高层建筑的建材原料
Cement, dirt.
水泥啊 混凝土什么的
We're talking multimillion-dollar jobs.
好几百万的大生意
Six months ago, this guy Anton Petrov-- across town--
半年前吧 城那头一个叫Anton Petrov的
opens up another cement company, trying to steal my customers.
也开了一家水泥厂 要偷我的客户
And?
然后呢?
I undercut his prices.
我压价了
Got all my clients back.
把老客户又吸引回来了
But he wasn't happy. He even threatened me.
他可给气坏了 还威胁我来着
He threatened you, huh? With what?
威胁你了? 怎么威胁的?
I believe his exact words had something to do with...
原话好像是 等他收拾完我
me only being able to eat meals through a straw when he was done with me.
我下半辈子就只能用吸管吃肉了
He's inside.
他在里面
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表