Hey.
嘿
Detective?
侦探?
We got a problem.
我们有一个问题
That woman...
那个女人...
Says there were two people in the car.
说有两个人在车上
Come again?
再说一遍?
Yeah, she says the guy you collared
是啊,她说你抓的这个家伙
Wasn't even the one driving.
甚至都不是开车的人
So, who was?
那么,谁是?
She couldn't see,
她没看见
But she swears Mr. Santiago was in the passenger seat,
但她发誓圣地亚哥先生坐在乘客座位
And when the car came back around the block,
当车绕一圈回来后
He was behind the wheel and alone.
他一个人坐在方向盘后
Maybe she's confused.
也许她糊涂了
She seems sharp as a tack.
她看起来像大头钉一样敏锐
How long you been on the job?
你干这个工作多久了?
A little over a year.
一年多一点点
So you're barely off probation
所以你几乎还没有过试用期
and already playing detective?
已经开始当侦探了?
I have a credible witness.
我有一个可信的证人
I have the guy who hit the girl
我有撞到那个女孩的家伙
In the box right now writing out his confession
现在正在审讯室写他的供词
And still a little intox while doing it.
而且还有点迷迷糊糊
Detective...
侦探...
Thanks for your help, guys.
感谢你们的帮助,伙计们
you believe me, right?
你相信我,对吗?
I believe you believe your witness.
我相信你相信你的证人
That's it?
就这些?
She's one witness out of a hundred, Eddie.
她只是数百名证人中的一个,埃迪
And my gut.
我的直觉
Which is all you usually have
你通常就是这样
When you drag us deeper on some case.
把我们深深的拖进一些案子
What, I said I would go and talk to her.
什么,我说我会去和她谈谈
You know what, don't worry about it.
你知道吗,别担心
Eddie, please.
埃迪,请
Hey!
嘿!
Nice car.
好车
Yeah, maybe I can take you for a ride.
是啊,也许我可以带你一程
I’ll show you a place you've never been before.
我会让你看看从来没有去过的地方
Oh!
哦!
Max Murdock, police.
马克斯·默多克,警♥察♥
What'd I do?
我做什么了?
Same thing you always do when someone doesn't pay.
有人如果没有付钱时,你老干的事
You whack 'em.
你揍他们
I don't whack people...
我没有揍人......
So there's another Max Murdock at this address
所以这里住了另一个马克斯·默多克
Who's known to work as a leg-breaker for loan sharks?
有名的放高♥利♥贷♥者的走狗?
I mean, I-I quit that job.
我的意思是,我-我辞掉了那份工作
Really?
真的吗?
'cause two nights ago, you were banging on some guy's door,
因为前天晚上,你敲一个家伙的门
Saying you were gonna kill him.
说你会杀了他
You left your prints all over it.
你的指纹到处都是
What guy?
什么人?
Curtis Fallows,
柯蒂斯·法洛斯
The guy you gunned down this morning in Duane Park.
你早上在杜安公园枪杀的那个家伙
Curtis is dead?
柯蒂斯死了吗?
Oh, look at that, he does know the guy.
哦,看,他确实知道那个家伙
Uh-huh.
嗯
Okay, I didn't quit that job.
好吧,我没有辞掉那份工作
But you did kill him 'cause he didn't pay up.
但你没有杀了他,因为他没付清账
these porn types always pay up.
这些色鬼总是付清账的
Whoa, slow down, back up.
哇,等等,再说一次
What do you mean "porn types"?
你说“色鬼”?
My boss is branching out.
我的老板分出来了
He's financing films of an erotic nature.
他正在资助一个色情电影
Ends up making loans to some of 'em, too.
最后也贷一部分款给他们
Yeah, I’m not really catching
在这些垃圾中
an alibi in any of this garbage,
我没有真正找到一个不在现场的证据
Are you, partner?
你呢,搭档?
No, just a bunch of words like, "films of an erotic nature."
没有,只是一堆像“色情电影”这样的废话
I suggest you come up with an alibi real quick,
我建议你快拿出一个不在现场的证据
And make it a good one.
并且是管用的
Otherwise, you're gonna be starring
否则,你会在号♥子里
in your own pornos in the joint,
主演你自己的色情电影了
you follow me?
你明白了?
I was in Bensonhurt.
我在本森哈特
Uh-huh. Breaking a guy's arm.
嗯。打断了一个人的手
I’ll give you his number,
我给你他的电♥话♥号♥码
He'll tell you I wasn't in Duane Park.
他告诉你我没在杜安公园
Copping to assault so you don't get locked up for murder.
承认袭击,所以你不会因为谋杀被关起来
You're almost not as dumb as you look.
你好像不像看起来那样蠢
His alibi will check out.
他不在场证据确认了
What, you're psychic now?
什么,你现在成神棍了?
Ten minutes ago,
十几分钟前
Patrol responded to a homicide in Kips Bay.
巡警报告一宗基浦斯湾的凶杀案
Some guy wearing the same kind of mask knocked
有些人戴着同一种面具敲
On a woman's door and killed her as she opened it.
一个女人的门,她开门时被杀了
I’m guessing that's the guy we're looking for.
我猜这就是我们要找的人
Alana Robbins.
阿兰娜·罗宾斯
26, Rhode island license.
26岁,罗得岛驾照
The neighbors all describe the killer as the guy
邻居们都描述杀手
With the heavy coat and mask we saw in Duane Park.
穿戴着我们在杜安公园看到的厚外套和面具
Stabbing's a different M.O., though.
虽然行凶方式不同
Yeah, but I think this was plan b.
是的,但我认为这是B计划
Killer must have got the gun jammed, tossed it over here.
杀手的枪肯定卡住了,扔在这里
Got up close and personal with her.
近距离接触她
What kind of pistol is that?
什么样的枪?
Well, it's at least a .45.
嗯,至少0.45
Choosed for hunting, same as that knife.
狩猎用的,刀也一样
An outdoorsman in the city?
住在城市里的常在野外活动的人?
Maybe he's from out of town.
也许他是从外地来的
Though that doesn't explain why he'd kill her.
虽然这没有解释为什么他杀了她
Because she was a porn star, too?
因为她也是一个色情明星?
Big Apples 6.
《大苹果六号♥》
Huh, I didn't even know there was a one through five.
噢,我甚至都不知道还有一到五
And Taxi driver secrets and Maids in Manhattan.
还有《出租车驾驶员的秘密》和《曼哈顿女佣》
All produced at some place called Cinema Kitty Studio.
都在一个叫电影小猫工作室的地方拍摄
Well, I guess we're gonna be calling L.A.
好吧,我想我们要打电♥话♥给洛杉矶
Actually, just a drive over to Chelsea.
其实,只要开车去切尔西就行
They make pornos in New York?
他们在纽约拍色情片?
Since when?
从什么时候开始?
Since the internet
自有了从互联网
And the 12-megapixel camera phone came along.
和带1200万像素摄像头的手♥机♥开始
Well, I mean, that's what I heard.
嗯,我的意思是,这是我听说的
Right. I’m sure that's just what you've heard.
对。我敢肯定,这正是你所听到的
Hey, Lenny.
嘿,莱尼
Can I have a minute?
有空吗?
Hi, Mr. Santiago, I’m officer Janko.
嗨,圣地亚哥先生,我是扬科警官
I know, you and your partner saved me-- thank you.
我知道,你和你的搭档救了我 - 谢谢
The way you're trying to save whoever it was
你试图在保那个
That was really driving your car?
真正开车的人吗?
I was driving.
是我开的车
You were in the passenger seat.
你坐在乘客座位上
No, it was me.
不,是我
I'd been drinking.
我一直在喝酒
Yeah, that's probably why they were driving.
是啊,这可能就是为什么他们在开车
But after they hit Mia,
但他们撞到米娅后
You made them get out of the car.
你让他们下了车
And then you drove around the block.
然后你开车绕一圈
Can you take me to jail now?
你能带我去回牢房♥吗?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表