但你相信吗?
Rada, I’m so sorry.
拉达,我很抱歉
I have to leave now.
我现在得走了
No, please stay.
别,请你留下
No.
不
Eddie.
埃迪
Wally, someone here to see you.
沃利,有人要见你
Mom?
妈妈?
Hello, Wallace.
你好,华♥莱♥士♥
Mom.
妈妈
Oh.
哦
Oh.
哦
How'd she get into Diego's apartment?
她如何进入迭戈的公♥寓♥?
He gave her a key.
他给了她一把钥匙
Of course he did.
当然,他给了
Live with yourself.
你一个人过吧
I asked the building inspector to look for violations
我要建筑检查员寻找
In all of Weems' buildings.
所有威姆斯房♥子的违规记录
Major?
很严重?
Major enough to kill the deals.
严重到足以让交易无效
You think he's underwater?
你认为他在水深火热中?
Back of the napkin figures? Drowning.
回到那些要放弃的数字?要淹死了
Just don't ask me to do anything else to the guy.
就别要我对这家伙做别的事了
You think it's overkill?
你认为这是赶尽杀绝?
I don't question your command.
我不质疑你的命令
I didn't ask that.
我没问这个
Lou.
路易
Sit down.
坐下
What are you doing up here?
你在这里干什么?
Sid, I thought everything was on the up and up.
希德,我以为一切越来越好
No, you didn't, Louis.
不,你没有,路易斯
Don't insult us.
别侮辱我们
Sid tells me you're a savvy guy.
希德告诉我,你是个精明的家伙
Don't make a liar out of him.
别骗他了
Okay.
好吧
All right, I cut some corners.
好吧,我走了捷径
You're getting warmer.
你开始明白了
I just thought that I’d ask an old friend
我只是想,求一个老朋友
To save my job.
保住我的工作
Every time I turn
每当我走一次捷径
The corner, I’m putting out another fire.
我都闯了另一个祸
It was all on the up and up, Louis.
这就是越来越好,路易斯
I can't lose my job.
我不能失去我的工作
Louis, that's not up to me.
路易斯,这由不到我
Actually, it is.
实际上,这由你决定
It is?
是吗?
In this instance.
在这种情况下
Louis,
路易斯
You can keep your job.
你可以保住你的工作
But one misstep,
但再有一次过失
One cut corner,
一次走捷径
And you're gonna be in the trial room
你要在审判廷里
Fighting for that job!
争取这份工作!
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't thank me.
不要谢我
Thank him.
谢谢他
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表