And even with all of that love floating around,
即使所有的爱都失去了
She ended up trading in her entrepreneur
她跟企业家了断了
for that meathead little G, huh?
找了呆头呆脑的小克,是吧?
She was gonna come back to me.
她会回心转意的
No, she wasn't.
不,她没有
She blew you off, didn't she?
她甩了你,对吗?
Yeah. So you roughed her up a little bit, huh?
没错。所以,你就对她动了一点点粗,是吧?
That's when you got really pissed
当时你真的生气了
Because she talked to a cop about you.
因为她跟一个警♥察♥谈到了你
Then you gave her what she deserved, didn't you?
你就让她自作自受了,对吗?
What do you want me to say, huh?
你要我说什么,啊?
You want me to tell you getting dumped didn't hurt?
你想让我告诉你,被人抛弃不痛吗?
Let me tell you something.
让我告诉你
People who care about people get hurt the most.
爱得越深伤得越重
Right. That doesn't mean I killed Tina.
没错。这并不意味着是我杀了蒂娜
Or your stupid cop brother
或者要杀你愚蠢的警♥察♥弟弟
Who stuck his nose where it didn't belong.
他没事乱管闲事
Keep smiling, tough guy.
笑吧,硬汉
Remember not to lose it like that in front of the jury.
切记不要忘了在陪审团面前笑
I’m not going on trial for anything.
我不会被审判的
Sure you are. You assaulted my partner.
你当然会。你袭击了我的搭档
And that's just for starters.
这仅仅是个开始
Well, then I want my lawyer. Now.
好吧,那么我想要见律师。现在就要
That's the smartest thing you said all day.
这是你唧唧歪歪半天最聪明的事
...Which is why educators Like Dewey thought
……这就是为什么像杜威那样的教育家们认为
FDR's aims were critical In furthering progressivism in the 1930s.
罗斯福的目的对20世纪30年代进步主义的推动很关键
Okay, I want to put a pin in the New Deal,
好了,我想有关新政暂告一段落
And talk about something that's influencing society right now.
让我们谈谈那些现在正在影响社会的东西
Social media.
社交媒体
Finally, something that we care about.
终于谈到我们关心的东西了
That's very funny, Steven.
别闹了,史蒂芬
But the rise of facebook, Twitter, instagram And youtube
Facebook,Twitter,Instagram和YouTube的崛起
affects every aspect Of our culture
影响到我们文化的每一个方面
in ways unheard of even ten years ago.
十年前,这种方式是闻所未闻的
But that's a good thing, right?
但是,这是一件好事,对不对?
I mean, now everyone has a voice.
我的意思是,现在每个人都有发言权
It can be.
它可能是件好事
It can also be a bad thing
它也可能是一件坏事
When certain irresponsible voices
当某些不负责任的声音
Use social media to lie
用社交媒体来撒谎
Or hurt.
或伤害
Who can give an example?
谁可以给个例子吗?
How about Miss Reagan?
里根小姐?
Why are you calling on me?
为什么叫我?
Oh, you have first hand experience.
哦,你有第一手的经验
But... I apologized to you.
但是……我跟您道歉了
Well, has your great-grandfather apologized to anyone yet?
好吧,你曾祖父跟人道歉了吗?
I’m sorry. What for?
对不起。为什么要道歉?
For saying how much he would like a police state
为他说了他是多么喜欢一个警♥察♥国家
Where innocent people can be rounded up and brutalized.
在那里,无辜的人可以被围捕和残酷对待
That was...
这是……
Taken out of context.
断章取义
Well, why'd he even say it?
那么,他为什么要说呢?
Well, because obviously he believes it.
好了,因为很明显,他相信这点
This is so unfair!
这太不公平了!
Well, now, thanks to social media,
好了,现在,谢谢社交媒体
Everyone knows how people in power really think.
每个人都知道当权者的真实想法了
I can't believe she just did that to you.
我不敢相信她那么对你
Are you gonna tweet about her again?
你会再次用微博反击她吗?
No, not her.
不,不会
All right, take your time, both of yous.
好吧,你们两位别着急
Tell me if any of these guys looks like
告诉我,有这些家伙有谁像
The one who threw the molotov cocktail.
扔燃♥烧♥弹♥的人
I guess it was too dark.
我想当时太黑了
Yeah, I-Ican't tell either.
是啊,我也没看清
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay.
好吧
Move them out.
让他们出去
Come on.
来吧
We tanked, huh?
我们僵住了,是吧?
We'll nail him another way.
我们会找别的办法定他的罪
Partner's already working on something.
搭档已经在做了
Just wish there was something I could do.
只是希望我可以帮上忙
There is something you could do-- you can go home,
有些事你可以做——你可以回家
And you can stay there and listen to me, okay?
呆在那里,听我的,好吗?
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么?
You're supposed to take them out the other way.
你应该从其它路带他们出去的
Workers got it blocked off.
工人把它挡了
Then put him back in the lineup room!
那把他带回列队室!
You don't walk them out this way!
你不能让他们这样出来!
I’m sorry, Danny.
对不起,丹尼
Yo, you heard the man, let's go!
哟,听到吧,走吧!
Why is that guy eyeballing me?
为什么那家伙盯着我?
What?
什么?
Think the guy who tried to kill me just I.D.'d himself.
我想那个想杀我的家伙刚刚暴露了自己
No...
不……
Hey, wait, wait-- bring him back.
嘿,等等,等等——把他带回来
Were you eyeballing me, buddy?
你盯着我吗,哥们?
You got something to say?
你有什么话要说吗?
Whoa, whoa, stop.
哇,哇,停下来
Was it you?
是你吗?
Hey!
嘿!
You kill your girlfriend? Do you want to kill cops now, too?
你杀了你的女朋友?现在你想连警♥察♥也杀了?
I don't know what you're talking about, lady.
我不知道你在说什么,小姐
Hey, you listen to me.
喂,听我说
You want a piece of my partner,
你想找我搭档的茬
You got to go through me first.
你先得过了我这关
Come on.
来吧
...Kill you.
……杀了你
Come on!
来吧!
Think that's the guy.
我认为是这家伙
Yeah, well, it's too late now.
是啊,现在已经太晚了
You didn't I.D. Him in the room.
你没在房♥间里认出他来
And you-- you don't jump the leash in my squad.
还有你——别在我这里瞎闹
Go!
走!
Go.
走吧
I take it the lineup didn't go so well?
我想列队辨认嫌疑犯没成功?
It went terrible, what do you got?
太糟糕了,你找到什么了?
Well, maybe the nail in Price's coffin.
是的,也许可以钉死普赖斯
What?
什么?
The lab isolated a partial print
实验室找到部分指纹
From a shard of glass in the molotov cocktail.
在燃♥烧♥弹♥的碎片上
Great, if we can tie this print to Price,
太好了,如果我们可以证明是普赖斯的
We'll get that son of a bitch.
我们就可以定这个混♥蛋♥的罪了
Only if your sister agrees.
还得你姐同意
She better agree, he's trying to kill our brother.
她最好同意,他想杀死我们的弟弟
Something smells good.
什么东西这么好闻
Minestrone.
通心粉
I'd offer you some,
我想给你一点
But I know I'd have to check with your DCPI first.
但我知道我得先请示你的公共信息副总监
I’m not following.
怎么啦
Garrett and I had a chat today.
今天加勒特和我聊过
Did you?
是吗?
More like an ambush, actually.
其实,更像是一个伏击
Gave me an earful, too.
还被教训了一顿
Well, he wasn't speaking for me.
嗯,他没跟我说
So, you're fine with what I said on the videotape?
那么,你对我在录像带上说的没意见?
No.
不,我有意见
You were out of line, Pop.
你越线了,爷爷
Doesn't mean I was wrong.
并不是说我错了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表