Mr. Rojas, when questioned by the joint drug task force,
Rojas先生 在被缉毒联合专案组讯问时
You identified the individual
你指认了授权谋杀此案中
Who authorized the murders of the six victims in this case.
六名受害者的人
Correct?
是吗?
Yes.
是的
Is that individual present today?
那个人今天是否在场
That's him.
就是他
Rolando Vega gave the order.
Rolando Vega下令的
Estás Muerto, Javier. Muerto.
你死定了 Javier 死定了
The people rest, your honor.
问完了 法官大人
You did good, Javier.
干得好 Javier
Yeah, I’m a dead man.
我死定了
Relax. Pretty soon you'll be on a plane to god knows
放轻松 很快你就会喝着酒 拿着新身份
where With a drink and a whole new identity.
飞到没人知道的地方去
You're getting a fresh start, Javier. Don't screw it up.
你有了新的开始 Javier 别搞砸了
He's all yours, marshal.
他归你了 警官
Just what I’ve always wanted.
正是我一直以来想要的
Another lucky mutt with a get-out-of-jail-free card.
又一个免于牢狱的幸运混球
Wait a minute. You only brought one other guy?
等下 你们只带了另外一个人?
I think we can handle it, Dillinger.
我觉得我们搞得定 Dillinger
Catch you guys next time around.
回头见
Sure thing.
好的
Marshal, a word?
警官 能说一句吗?
No.
不行
Hey, detective?
嗨 警探?
Hey! Hey. Hey, this is a secured area, Andre.
这是安全区域 Andre
You're not supposed to be in here, Press or not.
你不该在这儿 不管是不是为采访
Look, I just need a minute, detective.
听着 我只要一分钟 警探
We already said no.
我们已经说了不行
Rolando Vega was the biggest drug dealer in New York.
Rolando Vega是纽约最大的毒贩
Taking him down is a huge story. I just want to get it right.
拿下他是件不小的事 我只想写好了
No, you want to make the cover of the Times.
不 你是想上时代周刊封面
Yeah, that, too. This is big news.
是 也有那个想法 这是个大新闻
You guys were right in the middle of it.
你们也在其中
Well, we don't do interviews, okay?
我们不接受采访 好吗?
Someday, some Hollywood big shot will buy the life story rights,
某一天 某个好莱坞大牌将买♥♥下故事终身版权
And then you can go see the movie.
你可以去看下电影
Hey! Hey! What's the problem?
怎么回事?
We don't need no cops, okay?
我们不需要警♥察♥ 好吗?
This is a private matter.
这是私事
You're being loud and boisterous.
你声音又大又吵
Lower your volume or you're going in.
声音小点不然就逮捕你
Look, I didn't do a damn thing, man.
听着 我什么也没做 哥们
I didn't do a damn...
我什么也没...
So, what happened?
怎么回事?
Why did our officer's camera stop functioning?
为什么警员的摄像机坏了
That's unclear.
不清楚
What is clear is that the suspect, James prince, is in the hospital
清楚的是嫌犯James Prince 在医院里
With a fractured skull.
颅骨骨折
Officer Taylor said prince punched him in the gut.
Taylor警员说Prince打了他的肚子
When he took the guy down, his head hit the sidewalk.
当他把这家伙放倒时 他的头撞到了人行道上
Prince says officer Taylor attacked him for no reason,
Prince说Taylor警员无故攻击他
and two witnesses on the scene back him up.
有两位现场目击证人支持他
Reliable witnesses?
可靠的证人?
Bystanders.
旁观者
Homies.
好哥们
Just in this room.
私下里说
The eyewitnesses are all black and from the hood.
目击证人都是黑人跟街坊
Race is not an issue here. Officer Taylor's also black.
种族不是问题 Taylor警员也是黑人
In my experience, in these situations, Officer Taylor is blue,
以我的经验 在这种情况下 Taylor警员是蓝色的
As in the uniform he wears.
跟他警服的颜色一样
oh, that's gonna play just great.
那样就能过关了
Well, I’m just calling it what it is, all right?
我只是说事实 好吗?
This body-worn camera program is nothing but trouble For the cop on the beat,
这个随身摄像机对于 巡逻的警♥察♥来说只有麻烦
and I’m not here To put whipped cream on it.
而且我也不是来粉饰太平的
That's enough.
够了
Look, I signed off on this pilot program
听着 我签了这个试点方案
Because I had no choice. The mayor wanted it.
是因为我别无选择 市长想这样
Which means out there in the world, I want it.
也意味着对外界来说 我想这样
Which also means, because you work for me, That you want it.
也意味着 因为你们效力于我 你们也想这样
Understood?
明白了吗?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Thank you.
谢谢
And no, I will not hold a press conference.
还有不行 我不会举办记者招待会
But the story's out there.
但事情已经传出去了
And the usual anti-cop suspects are already making noise.
惯常的反警嫌疑人已经在制♥造♥声势了
Ask the mayor's staff to field it.
让市长的人来处理
They won't; you know that.
他们不会的 你知道的
Ask the manufacturer of the camera to stand up there.
请摄像机生产方出庭作证
Oh, now you're just being...
现在你...
Did the camera malfunction?
摄像机是否失灵了?
Did our officer turn it off?
是不是我们的警员关掉了
Do we have the answer to either of those questions?
这些问题我们是否有答案
No. The manufacturer is examining the camera.
没有 生产方正在检查摄像机
It'll take a few days.
需要几天
I will hold a press conference When I have the black box in this.
等我了解这事的真♥相♥ 我会举办记者招待会
And not a moment before.
早一分钟都不行
Understood?
明白吗?
I’m so happy you stopped by, Hannah.
真高兴你来了 Hannah
Well, thanks for seeing me, Mrs. Reagan.
谢谢你接见我 Reagan女士
I know how busy you are.
我知道你很忙
I think it's time you can start calling me Erin.
我觉得你该开始叫我Erin了
How's your freshman year at Hudson?
你在Hudson的大一过得怎么样
It's been okay.
还行
Yeah? It's a great school.
是吗? 学校很不错
Nikki had a hard time deciding Between there and Columbia.
Nikki在那儿和Columbia之间纠结了很久
Yeah, we-we talked about it.
是的 我们聊过的
How's your mom?
你妈妈怎么样?
We have a school reunion coming up, And I am not going without her.
校友会马上就到了 没她我可不去
She...
她...
Doesn't know I’m here.
不知道我来这儿了
Okay.
好的
Is there something wrong?
出什么事了吗?
okay.
没事
Okay.Just take a breath.
没事 深呼吸
I’m sorry. I didn't...
抱歉 我不...
I didn't know who else to-to call.
我不知道还能打给谁
Come on, sit down.
过来 坐
Okay. Tell me what's happening.
好了 告诉我发生了什么事
Thank you.
谢谢
There...
有个...
There was a party, um, in the dorm.
在宿舍里 有个派对
I was drinking With some of the guys,
我和几个男生一起喝酒
Soccer players.
足球运动员们
One of them...
其中一个...
Darren Bentley...
Darren Bentley...
He was cute and-and funny, And everything seemed fine.
他很帅又幽默 一切看起来都挺好
We made out For a while,
我们亲热了一会儿
And...
然后...
It's okay.
没事
Go on.
继续说
He... Threw me down on the bed.
他...把我推倒在床上
Did he rape you?
他强♥暴♥了你吗?
Yeah.
是的
When did this happen?
什么时候的事?
Uh... Um... Uh, three months ago. During freshman orientation.
三个月前 在新生入学指导期间
Did you have a rape kit performed?
你做了强♥奸♥取证了吗?
No.
没有
I just wanted to pretend it didn't happen.
我只想假装没有发生过
I talked to the dean of students.
我和学生处主任说了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表