I was just joking.
我开玩笑而已啊
I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you or...
我没想给你压力
It's not that.
不是的
What is it then?
那怎么了?
I know we're not supposed to talk about work,
我知道咱们不该讨论工作问题
but did Evan Beck talk to you today about the Kowalski case?
Evan Beck今天有没有跟你 谈过Kowalski的案子?
You're right, we shouldn't talk about work.
你说得对 我们还是别谈工作了
I will take that as a yes.
那就是他说过了
You denied his request, right?
你拒绝他的提议了吧?
He made some good points, Erin.
他说得有道理 Erin
I am thinking about replacing you.
我确实在考虑换掉你
Are you kidding me?
你搞什么?
You have a difficult history with him,
你跟他不对付
and because the defendant is a corrections officer,
被告又是狱警
it's a sensitive case.
这案子很敏感的
I have been completely fair and impartial with Evan Beck.
我对Evan Beck的态度绝对公正
This isn't about your integrity, it's about...
这跟你公正不公正没关系 这是...
There was heroin, cocaine,
Thomas Kowalski的车里藏有海♥洛♥因♥ 可♥卡♥因♥
marijuana and oxy in Thomas Kowalski's car.
大♥麻♥ 还有氧可酮
Obviously, it wasn't for personal use.
怎么看都不是给自己一个人嗑的吧
There's not a prosecutor anywhere who would plead out.
没有任何一个公诉人会同意认罪协议的
Then Hampton won't either.
所以Hampton也不会
Hampton?
Hampton?
So you're not thinking of replacing me, you've already done it.
你不是考虑要换掉我 你已经换人了
I'm sorry. It was a judgment call, and I made it.
对不起 这是我的判断 是我的决定
You have too many cases as it is. I thought you'd be thanking me.
你手里还有那么多案子 我以为你会感谢我呢
But this isn't just any case, is it, Bobby?
可这个不是普通案子 不是么 Bobby?
So, let me see if I got this straight.
你让我把事情捋清楚
You want to stay in the city in an apartment with your friends during the week?
你周内都要和朋友们住在城里的公♥寓♥里?
No, not all week.
没有 不是一整周
Just on the days when I have 16-hour tours.
就是一天得工作16小时的时候才去
No. No way.
不行 不可能
I know you're working hard, but you're never home as it is.
我知道你工作忙 可你已经老不回家了
And the kids need you, especially Jack.
儿子们都需要你 尤其是Jack
That's why I'm doing this, for Jack!
所以我才这么忙 都是为了Jack!
You want me to work all this overtime so I could pay for tutors
是你要我各种加班 赚钱付辅♥导♥班补习费
and all this bull crap. You can't have it both ways.
这些破烂玩意 鱼和熊掌不可兼得
Bull crap?
破烂玩意?
So, what, we're not supposed to help him?
你什么意思 我们不帮他了?
That's not what I meant, okay?
我不是这意思
Can you just understand that I'm freakin' exhausted?
你就不能体谅体谅我 我特么都快累死了?
I mean, what do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么着吧?
Would you like me to crash
你是想让我回家路上
because I fell asleep at the wheel on my way home from work,
疲劳驾驶出车祸吗
or I had a heart attack on the job?
还是想让我工作的时候心脏病发?
I need rest!
我需要休息!
You know what, it doesn't matter. Do what you want.
算了 随便你 想怎样怎样吧
Well, that's a real blessing.
您可真大度
You know what, you're just gonna find some excuse to stay away anyway.
反正你总会找别的理由远离我们
Is that what you really think?
你心里就是这么想的吗?
You shut me out of everything, Danny. We never talk.
你什么都不告诉我 Danny 我们从不谈心
We talk about everything. We talk everything to death.
我们怎么不谈了 都快谈破了好吗
No, I talk at you
不是 都是我一个人在说
while you're drinking a beer or you're watching the TV.
你不是在喝酒 就是在看电视
But I need a partner in this.
可这事我需要伴侣的支持啊
I'm trying to be your partner, Linda.
我在努力支持你啊 Linda
Really? So you've spoken to Jack about this, huh?
是吗? 那你跟Jack聊过这个吗?
Have you even sat down
哪怕就一次呢
and done homework with him once?
你有没有陪他写过作业?
I didn't even go over my own homework when I was in school!
我自己上学的时候都不检查作业!
I'm not the homework guy.
我就不擅长干这个
So what kind of guy are you then?
那你擅长干什么吧
Guy who only sees his family during RDOs?
只有视频的时候才见家人?
Guy who pulls away when things get tough?
家里一有困难你就跑?
That the kind of guy you are, Danny?
你就是这种人吗 Danny?
You're being very unfair, okay?
你这话说得可就诛心了
We're talking about one or two nights a week here,
我不过是每周一两天晚上不回家
and you are busting my balls for nothing.
你折腾这么大动静干嘛呢
Excuse me, Linda? We're ready.
那什么 Linda 我们准备好了
Great.
好
Good morning, Doc.
早上好 大夫
Drugs they found in my car were mine,
车里的毒品都是我的
Your Honor, for my own personal use.
法官大人 是我自己吸的
I take full responsibility,
我愿负全责
and I'm looking forward to putting my life back in order.
并期待生活恢复正轨
Congratulations, Mr. Kowalski,
祝贺你 Kowalski先生
you have successfully pleaded guilty to possession of narcotics.
你已就藏♥毒♥进行认罪
The sentencing guidelines will be as stipulated in the agreement.
量刑标准将在认罪协议中作出要求
You will surrender to begin your sentence in 30 days.
你要在30天内开始受刑
Bobby. You let Kowalski plead.
Bobby 你放Kowalski认罪了
You gave them everything they wanted.
你把他们想要的都拱手送上了
Good morning to you, too, Erin.
你也早上好 Erin
Well, what happened?
所以怎样?
Did you not find any evidence that he was dealing?
你发现他贩毒的证据了吗?
My understanding is the evidence didn't support the greater charge.
我认为现有证据不足以支持更重的刑罚
Your understanding?
你认为?
Alex McBride told me he had really good leads.
Alex McBride跟我说 他查到了很多有力证据
I'd like to see that investigator's report for myself.
我要求亲眼查阅调查员报告
Why?
原因?
You're off the case now.
这案子不归你办了
You don't need that information.
你不需要这些信息
What information? You said there was no information.
什么信息? 你刚不是说没信息么
I don't understand your obsession with this case, Erin.
我不懂 你怎么这么纠结于这个案子 Erin
And I don't understand yours.
我也不懂你
What is the D.A. for the City of New York
一个普通的认罪协议判决而已
doing sitting in on a routine plea deal?
纽约市的地方检察官何故亲自到场?
Here's another question.
我还有一个问题
How is a working stiff like Thomas Kowalski
这样的小职员是怎么请动
affording a... a high-priced mouthpiece like Evan Beck?
Evan Beck这样的高价讼棍的?
I don't know what you're getting at.
你在暗示什么 我不明白
Thomas Kowalski lost his union job at Rikers Island,
Thomas Kowalski已经丢了雷克岛的工作
his family won't get any of his pension,
他的家人拿不到他的养老金
even though he was on the job and vested for 15 years,
哪怕他已经当值15年也不行
and the man is going to jail for a minimum of six months.
他还得坐牢 至少坐满六个月
I... I think that justice has been done.
我本人觉得这已经非常公正了
I have to go to a meeting now, but we can discuss this later.
我现在得去开个会 咱们回头再聊
Or we can discuss anything else--
咱讨论点别的也行
which I would greatly prefer.
那样我会非常高兴
Look, Erin...
Erin
I've obviously offended you, and I apologize, okay?
我刚才肯定冒犯你了 我道歉
But can you please trust that I know how to do my job?
但请你信任我能做好自己的工作 行吗?
Alex, it's Erin Reagan.
Alex 我是Erin Reagan
I need to see your investigator's report on the Kowalski case,
麻烦你把Kowalski一案的调查员报告给我
ASAP.
越快越好
Call me.
回我电♥话♥
Glad you're on this, Danny.
谢谢你接了这案子 Danny
We were next up, kid. Just worked out that way.
本来就该我们了 小子 顺理成章的
Your brother's like a 7-Eleven these days-- open 24/7, 365.
你哥最近成了711了 每天24小时 365天全年无休
That's funny.
很好笑
Hey, I'm looking for Lisa Kelly.
你好 我找Lisa Kelly
You know, technically, you don't even really have to be here.
其实你不必过来
Yeah, well, I told the kid I'd keep my hand in, you know, so...
我知道 不过我答应那孩子要亲力亲为
Did you really need to bring pizza?
那也不至于带披萨吧?
What is your problem?
你有什么不满?
You once told me you can't save every puppy in the pound,
你自己跟我说我们没法救下所有人
and now you're the one that's getting too close.
结果这次你自己陷得太深
Yeah, well, that's my business, Eddie.
这是我自己的事情 Eddie
Yeah, but you're making it my business though.
可你把它变成了我的事情
Only married couples get to bicker like 12-year-olds, okay?
只有夫妻俩才会吵得跟小孩一样
So knock it off.
你俩省省啊
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表