This is a private meeting for low-paid civil servants.
这是一个低薪公务员的私人会议
Good-bye.
再见
Let's not forget this is a residential area...
我们不要忘记,这是一个住♥宅♥区...
Surprised you agreed to see me.
我很吃惊,你答应见让
I'm surprised you had the nerve to ask.
我很吃惊,你有胆量提出来
I'm not the reason you're in here.
你被关在这里不是因为我
Why'd you come?
那您为什么来?
To look you in the eye
想看着你的眼睛
And say that to you face-to-face, in person.
面对面亲自对你说
Done.
达到目的了
And to ask you to reconsider.
并请你重新考虑
throw her in prison, see if it softens her up?
把她扔在监狱里,看看她是否服软?
Somehow, I don't think you're in any danger of it softening you up.
我不觉得服软对你有任何危险
What, then?
接下来呢?
I'm not the enemy.
我不是敌人
Well, let's agree to disagree.
好了,让我们同意大家看法不一样
Well, can we at least agree on one thing?
这样,至少我们在一件事上意见一致?
Mr. Wilson's murderer belongs in here, not you.
杀害威尔逊先生的凶手该关在这里,而不是你
Plenty of blame to go around.
各种指责满天飞
Some of it's on me,
有些针对我
Some of it's on you.
有些针对你
Some of it's on every person who saw what happened
有些针对每一个看到发生了什么事
And did not call 911
但没有拨♥打♥911报♥警♥的人
or zipped their lips When the cops came around asking for help.
或当警♥察♥来寻求帮助的时候保持沉默的人
It's not my job to catch Benjamin Wilson's killer for you.
我的工作不是帮您抓杀害本杰明·威尔逊的凶手
I don't think you'd feel that way if it was your brother, or father.
如果这事发生在你兄弟或父亲身上,我不认为你这样想
My job demands that I remain objective, commissioner.
我的工作要求我保持客观,局长
what I'm trying to do here...
我想要做的...
Is not at all complicated.
并不复杂
He lit a man on fire,
他点火烧了一个人
And I'm trying to arrest him for it.
我想要为此逮捕他
Absent that, I want to hear a damn good reason
除了这个,我想听听有什么该死的好理由
Why he should not be arrested.
为什么他不应该被逮捕
And you don't have one.
你没有
So who's this narcotics guy you're dating?
跟你约会的缉毒署的家伙是谁?
I'm not saying.
我不会说
Is he on the operation tonight?
他今晚有参加这个行动吗?
Maybe. Maybe not.
有可能,也许没有
Why won't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我?
Because you get all judgmental and stuff.
因为你总是很主观意志
I'm not judgmental.
我没有主观意志
I'm your partner.
我是你的搭档
I'm... a little protective.
我有...一点点保护
I tell you the truth.
我告诉你真♥相♥
A little judgmental.
有点主观意志
Mm.
嗯
Here they are.
他们来了
They just pulled up, two vehicles.
他们刚停下来,两辆车
Black charger, can't make out the plate.
黑色的道奇突袭者,看不出车牌
Black van, New York plate,
黑色面包车,纽约牌照
Sam-robert-queen...
S-R-Q...
Five-six-three-five.
5-6-3-5
Looks like we got six of 'em.
看来六个都到了
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Is that Charelle?
那是雪尔吗?
What the hell is she doing here?
她到底在这里干什么?
We got to get her out of here before they come out.
在他们出来前,我们得让她离开这里
Wait, it's too late, danny;
等等,太晚了,丹尼
they're already coming out.
他们已经出来了
All units be advised, we got a friendly on set...
所有单位注意,有一个我们的人……
Female, black, pink vest.
女性,黑人,穿粉红色背心
Copy that.
明白
They're coming out. Let's take 'em.
他们出来了,让我们把他们抓起来
Damn it!
该死!
Team out.
小队出发
Go, go, go.
上,上,上
Police!
警♥察♥!
Freeze! Nobody move!
不许动!谁也别动!
Police! Drop it!
警♥察♥!扔了它!
Hold it!
别动!
Hands up!
举起手来!
Hey!
嘿!
Take the door. I'll cover you.
占住那扇门,我掩护你
Police! Put the gun down!
警♥察♥!把枪放下!
you put it down!
你放下!
Or I'll kill her.
不然我杀了她
Put it down!
放下枪!
Back off!
退后!
Okay, okay.
好吧,好吧
Hurry up!
快点!
Just calm down.
冷静点
Hurry up, now back off!
快点,退后!
Charelle? It's okay.
雪尔?没事了
You okay?
你没事吧?
You all right?
你没事吧?
"and furthermore,
“此外
Regarding freedom of information..."
关于信息自♥由♥...”
Commissioner.
局长
Yeah?
怎么哪?
We just got a break.
事情有转机了
An anonymous tip,
一个匿名举报
Giving us the name of the person that killed Benjamin Wilson.
给了我们杀死本杰明·威尔逊的凶手的名字
That's great news.
这是个好消息
Yeah, we got detectives picking him up right now.
是啊,我们派侦探去抓他了
I need to talk to Wilson's family,
我需要跟威尔逊的家人谈谈
Tell them before the story breaks.
在事情传开前告诉他们
Will do.
好的
No idea who called it in?
知道是谁打的电♥话♥吗?
No.
不知道
Good news.
好消息
Congrats.
恭喜
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底是怎么想的?
Huh?
咦?
I'm writing a story.
我在写一个故事
I needed to know how it ended.
我需要知道它是如何结束的
It could've ended with all of us dead, thanks to you!
谢谢你,有可能结果我们大家都死了
How did you even know where we were?
你怎么知道我们会在那里的?
The board.
黑板
The what?
什么?
The board in Carver's office
卡弗办公室的黑板
That you guys used to plan it on.
你们大家用来写计划
It had the address on there, all the details.
那上面有地址,所有的细节
How can somebody this smart be this stupid at the same time?
怎么会有人又聪明又傻?
Maybe it was stupid for you guys to leave it out.
也许你们才傻呢,把它留在那里
You do realize you just committed a crime?
你要明白你刚刚承认犯了罪?
So?
那又怎样?
What did you say?
你说什么?
What?
什么?
Did you say, "so?"
你说,“那又怎样吗?”
So how about I arrest you then?
我把你抓起来怎么样?
What? Wait!
什么?等一下!
How about that? Yeah. You're gonna be processed
怎么样?啊,有人会处理你
And transported down to central booking
送你到中♥央♥收♥容♥所♥
Where you will await arraignment.
在那里你会等着被传讯
I'm sorry.
对不起
You think you're sorry now?
你想起来对不起了?
You wait until the next time you screw up.
等你下次搞砸了再说吧
You're 16 years old.
你16岁了
That is an adult in the eyes of the law!
法律上是成年人了!
There's not going to be any more rescue rides
不会再有机会参加更多的巡逻拯救计划
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表