She's not sick.
她没病
She just... doesn't want me, right?
她只是不想要我了 是不是?
No, TJ...
不是 TJ...
It's not cool to lie.
撒谎可不好哦
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Christy just gets a little wild sometimes, like my mom.
Christy只是时不时会撒野 跟我妈似的
Can't handle me. It's okay.
她管不了我 没事的
You tell him.
你跟他说
Tell me what?
说什么?
We didn't know what was gonna happen with Christy,
我们之前不知道Christy出了什么事
so we made other arrangements, just in case.
所以为了以防万一 我们还做了别的安排
Ms. Kelly's gonna hook me up with a nice foster family. Right?
Kelly夫人帮我找到了一个 很好的寄养家庭 对吧?
Yeah. They have young kids in the house.
对的 他们家有几个小孩
They took one look at TJ and knew he was the one they wanted.
他们只看了TJ一眼 就想留下他了
They need me over there. I'm... gonna help out.
他们那边需要我 我会去帮忙的
You sure you're ready for that responsibility?
这么重大的责任 你准备好了吗?
Born ready, my man.
当然了 兄弟
What are you doing here? Everything okay?
你在这里做什么? 没事吧?
Yeah, everything's all right.
没事
You were right.
你说得对
The apartment's not for me.
那间公♥寓♥不适合我
Though I don't think our whole lives
不过我还是觉得我们的生活
should revolve around the kids either.
不应该只围着孩子转
Maybe there's a middle ground we could find.
也许我们能找到一个中间地带
Like?
比如?
Like maybe just the two of us on a long weekend, for starters.
比如咱俩可以先去过个长长的周末
Just the two of us?
就咱俩?
That scare you?
怕了?
It's been a long time.
咱俩已经很久没独处过了
Six, maybe seven years.
六七年了吧
At least.
至少
Too long.
太久了
Or not long enough.
还是不够久呢
It's too long.
太久了
I agree.
我同意
What are you doing?
干嘛呢?
Checking availability at Mohonk.
查Mohonk有没有空房♥
You know, somebody's got to plan this thing.
总得有人计划这事
We know it's not gonna be you.
反正我们都知道肯定不会是你
That's funny.
好笑啊
Get out of here.
去忙吧
The NYPD Corporation Council has advised against
纽约警局合作委员会极力反对
the union demand
工会对于民事诉讼
for a blanket no-settlement policy for civil suits.
无和解统保单的要求
I concurred.
我同意了
More accurately, you and I concurred.
说得更准确点 应该是咱俩同意的
How's the ankle?
脚踝怎样了?
Swelling's down.
消肿了
But, you know, I'm getting kind of used to this.
不过我好像已经有点习惯了
Think I'll give it another day just for the hell of it.
决定多请一天假 让它好好休息
Ask me one.
想问就问吧
Tuesday's puzzles are easy.
周二的字谜蛮简单的
Okay.
好吧
One day you're gonna be sitting here.
有一天你也得这么坐着
I'm sitting here right now.
我已经这么坐着了
I mean retired.
我是说退休
Still with a brain, worthwhile opinions,
还是有脑子 有有价值的意见
maybe even some valuable wisdom.
也许还有宝贵的智慧
I hope for you that whoever's sitting where you are
我希望接替你的人
will appreciate that.
会感激这一点
Wonder who that'll be.
想知道会是谁呢
Danny?
Danny?
You two wouldn't last an hour.
你俩一小时都抗不过
Erin.
Erin
All that worry and fuss.
光顾着担心 大惊小怪了
Jamie.
Jamie
If you're lucky.
那是你走运了
Lucky like you are?
像你这么走运?
"the first Mrs. Jagger."
第一任Jagger夫人
Six letters-- last one "a."
六个字母 最后一个字母是a
Bianca.
Bianca
Bianca.
Bianca
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表