Where do they all go, anyway?
他们都去哪里了?
Who?
谁?
People that live in these neighborhoods.
住在这里的人
Money moves in, they move out.
钱投进来,人搬出去
The poor get pushed out,
穷♥人♥被赶出去
But murder gets to stay, huh?
但杀人犯留下来了,是吧?
Sounds about right.
听起来没错
What do we got?
什么情况?
We got a male, white.
男性,白人
Counted a dozen stab wounds.
十几处刀伤
I.D.?
身份?
No wallet, no cell phone,
没有钱包,没有手♥机♥
But I'm pretty sure that’s Brent Madison.
但我敢肯定这是布伦特·麦迪逊
What? You're kidding.
什么?你开玩笑吧
Nope, the wife and I got into farm-to-table cooking 'cause of him.
没有,因为他,我们夫妻参加了“从农场到餐桌”烹饪课
Well, he was a chef on a reality cooking show a couple of seasons back.
是这样,他是一个烹饪节目过去几季的主厨
He won big.
他赢了很多
He opened up a place in Tribeca, the LES.
在翠贝卡开了一个叫LES的餐馆
Yeah, that's him all right.
是啊,这就是他
No cash register to rob, no knife,
收银机没被抢,没有刀
No footprints in the blood.
血液中没有脚印
May be a hit.
可能被打了一下
I may have a suspect for you.
我可能知道一个犯罪嫌疑人
Last week, my partner and I responded to a call here.
上周,我和我的搭档接到一个这里的来电
Two males having a verbal altercation.
两名男子在争吵
It was the victim out on the sidewalk
受害人冲到外面人行道上
having a screaming match with Marty Dustin.
对着马蒂·达斯汀大叫
Well, it wouldn't be the first time.
嗯,可能不是第一次了
Another celebrity chef I should know?
这是另一个我应该知道的名厨吗?
Brent was Marty's mentor on the show.
布伦特是马蒂在节目中的导师
They almost strangled each other on live TV during the season finale.
这季结束时,他们在电视直播中几乎掐死对方
And Brent was holding a knife that night,
那晚,布伦特拿着一把刀
Although he said it was 'cause Marty threatened him.
虽然他说这是因为马蒂威胁他
Hmm.
嗯
And you were too starstruck to give a damn.
你追星追得都没去管一下
I guess you could say that.
我想你可以这么说
Bet you Marty wasn't.
跟你打赌马蒂不会
No, and you hide me away like you're embarrassed of me.
不,你躲我,好像你不好意思见我
Ma'am, roll down the window?
女士,摇下车窗?
Just hold on.
等一下
If that's all I am to you, then we're done!
如果我跟你就是这样的话,那么我们分手吧!
Honey...
亲爱的...
Ma'am!
女士!
Just...
等等......
What?
什么?
You been drinking tonight?
你今晚喝过酒吗?
What makes you think that?
你怎么会这么认为?
I just saw you blow through a red light.
我刚才看到你闯了红灯
Fine, maybe I had a glass of wine.
好吧,也许我喝了一杯红酒
Ma'am, please turn off the ignition,
女士,现在请您熄火
Step out of the vehicle.
走出车外
Officer, is this really necessary?
警官,这真的有必要吗?
Sir, I'm not talking to you.
先生,我没有跟你说话
I understand,
我理解
but I could switch places and just drive her home.
但我可以跟她换一换,开车送她回家
That's not how this works.
事情不是这样处理的
Ma'am, step out of the vehicle.
女士,下车
Do you not know who he is?
你不知道他是谁?
Jess, Jess...
杰西,杰西...
He's the majority speaker for the State Senate.
他是州参议院的多数党发言人
How nice for him.
太好了
I said step out of the vehicle.
我说下车
Do we have to do this, son?
我们一定要这样吗,小子?
Sir?
先生?
Get back in the car,
回到车里去
Or I'm taking you both in right now.
不然现在我要逮捕你们两个
She's right.
她没错
I am Senator Ted McCrery.
我是参议员特德·麦可瑞
Then you should know that driving while intoxicated is illegal in this state, senator.
那么你应该知道在本州酒后驾车是违法的,参议员
Just do me a favor-- look at this...
就帮我个忙--看看这个...
Stop right there! Take your hand out of your pocket now!
别动!把你的手从口袋里拿出来!
There, just look at this card.
就看看这张卡
This has the cell phone number of Commissioner Reagan.
这有里根局长的手♥机♥号♥码
Just call him.
打电♥话♥给他
Trust me, you want to make this call.
相信我,你要打这个电♥话♥
Wait, he got mad at you because you arrested him at work?
等一下,他生你的气,因为你上班时抓了他?
After he robbed his coworker at gunpoint.
在他用枪指着抢了他的同事后
Said I was making him look bad in front of the boss.
说我让他在老板面前看起来很差劲
See what happens when we take a day off?
下班时想想一天都发生了什么?
Weird things happen.
怪事情总是有
Speaking of.
就是说
What are they all looking at?
他们都在看什么?
Something on their phones.
他们的手♥机♥上的东西
So people ignore each other, like, in big groups now?
人们都无视对方,聚成一大群?
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, are you okay?
嘿,你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
What?
什么?
Talk to me. What's your name?
告诉我,你叫什么名字?
Were you with any of these people?
你跟这些人一起的?
Jamie.
杰米
Hey, how did you get here?
嘿,你怎么在这里?
How'd you get here?
你怎么在这里?
Talk to me, talk to me.
跟我说话,跟我说话
12 George to central, requesting a bus.
12G呼叫总部,请求一辆救护车
Washington Square Park, underneath the arch.
华盛顿广场公园,在拱门下
Possible O.D.
可能吸毒过量
How are you?
你好吗?
Frank.
弗兰克
Hey.
嘿
I'm sorry to be late.
对不起,我迟到了
You're right on time.
你来得正好
I always factor in an extra 15 minutes when I know it's you.
跟你见面,我总是考虑早到15分钟
I thought you told me that Benny retired.
我以为你跟我说过本尼退休了
Well, he did,
没错,他退了
I just made sure that he left strict instructions about how we like the hash.
我只是想确认他留下严格指示我们多么喜欢这里的杂烩
Frank...
弗兰克...
I'm sorry about last night.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
An apology isn't what I was looking for.
我不是来听道歉的
Well, the kid wouldn't listen, I...
好了,那小子不听,我...
That kid is a cop who was doing his job.
那小子是一个在做本职工作的警♥察♥
This isn't Albany, Ted, you got lucky.
这不是在奥尔巴尼,泰德,你很幸运
I understand completely.
我完全理解
And I'm glad he talked me down from waking you in the middle of the night.
我很高兴他说服我不要在半夜吵醒您
What were you thinking?
你在想什么?
I wasn't.
我没有
I hadn't had a drop to drink.
我一滴酒也没者喝
I don't know why I didn't insist on driving.
我不知道我为什么没者坚持要开车
Who is she?
她是谁?
Jess Weinstein,
杰斯·温斯坦
My deputy chief of staff.
我的副幕僚长
She masterminded my last campaign,
她策划了我最近的竞选
She's sharp as a tack.
她很泼辣
Until she becomes as dumb as a box of rocks with one of my officers.
直到她跟我的一个手下完全闹僵了
That is the only reason I dropped your card, Frank.
弗兰克,那是我拿出你的卡片的唯一原因
I just... I didn't want a scene.
我也...我也不想这样
And your officer, by the way, was really kind.
你的手下,顺便说一句,真的很好
He let me drive her home...
他让我开车送她回家...
And he dropped it down to a DUI.
然后,他把这记录为酒后驾车
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表