As some sort of Runyonesque treasure from a bygone era.
某种过去的好时光
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
But I appreciate you having the balls to say it to my face.
但我很欣赏你有种当面跟我说
And I want you to come to work for me here.
我想让你来我这里工作
Now, I know you only hold the rank of sergeant,
我知道你现在的级别只是警长
So civil service law prevents me from naming you chief of department.
所以因为公务员法,我无法提名你做警♥察♥局长
But... That is, effectively, what your role will be.
但...实际上这就是你的工作职责
Oh... I...
呵呵...我...
Commissioner, I...
警监,我...
There are 100 people more qualified for that job.
有100个人更胜任这项工作
You're probably right.
你也许是对的
Then why me?
那么为什么是我?
Sid...
希德...
When they asked me to throw my hat in the ring for this job,
当他们要我接这份工作时
I had exactly the same reaction that you're having right now.
我跟你现在的反应完全相同
I was a cop, not a suit.
我是一个警♥察♥,而不是西装男
I liked the street view,
我喜欢街景
Not the one from high up in headquarters.
不喜欢高高在上
So... I understand.
所以......我明白了
Well, what changed your mind?
嗯,是什么让你改主意了?
A man I trusted and admired
一个我信任和钦佩的人
Gave me a four-word answer
给我一个四个字答案
To my question then,
回答了我的问题
To your question now:
现在轮到你的问题:
Why me? How am I in any way qualified?
为什么是我?我怎么够格?
What he said?
他说什么?
"you're a cop's cop."
“你是管警♥察♥的警♥察♥。”
Well... Nobody calls me that.
嗯...没有人这样叫我
Yeah, they do.
是的,他们这样叫
And so do I.
我也一样
And I need a cop's cop up here,
我需要一个管警♥察♥的警♥察♥
And more every day.
每天都要
I need to stay connected to the rank and file
我需要了解下面的情况
And I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
So can I count you in?
所以我能指望你吗?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
Good.
很好
So... How does special assistant to the commissioner
所以......做警监特别助理什么样
Sound to you?
可以吗?
Awful.
太可怕了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表