Her favorite brother.
她最喜欢的哥哥
My least favorite brother.
我最不喜欢的哥哥
And I already told you no,
我已经告诉过你别这样
so drop it.
所以放弃吧
He can decide for himself.
可以由他自己决定
Drop what?
放弃什么?
Nothing. You've already done enough,
没有。你做得够多了
and Danny is just leaving.
丹尼要走了
Good-bye, Danny.
再见,丹尼
This is about that bank robbery.
这跟那次抢劫银行有关
You know what, it is about that bank robbery.
你知道吗,这跟那次抢劫银行有关
Did you know they were all military?
你知道他们都是军人?
Angela Cabot, Michael McCarty,
安吉拉·卡博特,迈克尔·麦卡蒂
Joe Raymond,
乔·雷蒙德
Even the lawyer, Eli Campbell.
即使是律师,伊莱·坎贝尔
They all served together in Baqubah.
他们都在巴古拜服役
I’m a vet myself.
我自己是退伍军人
It's the last thing I ever wanted to discover.
这是我最不想查的事
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
Well, as far as I can gather,
好了,据我所知
they were all part of a five-man Stryker team.
他们是一个史崔克装甲车五人团队
And you want to know who the fifth man was.
你想知道谁是第五个男子
Right. Why wasn't he part of the score?
对。为何他没有参与?
Why was he the odd man out?
为什么单单他不在?
You think maybe they approached him,
你觉得也许他们找过他
he turned them down.
但他拒绝了
Exactly.
没错
And if he turned them down,
如果他拒绝了
Maybe there's something there,
也许有什么问题
maybe I can get him to talk.
也许我可以找他谈谈
Sam, it is completely understandable
山姆,这是完全可以理解的
If you are not comfortable with this.
如果你不愿意
Let's see what I can do.
让我看看能做些什么
Thank you, Sam.
谢谢,山姆
How's your salad?
沙拉怎么样?
Good morning.
早上好
Not very.
不怎么好
Okay, it was until now.
好吧,到此为止吧
You froze me out of that meeting.
你不让我去开会
What, that?
什么,那个会?
That was a police meeting.
那是一个警♥察♥的会
It had no public relations component.
跟公共关系没有关系
So that's all I am, public relations?
所以我就做这些,公共关系?
Well, you are, after all,
好吧,终究你是
My deputy commissioner of public information.
我的公共信息副警监
And I sat in hundreds of police meetings
我参加了数百次警♥察♥会议
Just like yesterday's, but suddenly I’m disinvited.
但就像昨天突然我被取消邀请了
Uninvited. "disinvited" implies
没有被邀请。 “取消邀请”意味着
You were invited in the first place.
你先被邀请过
Oh, thank you for clarifying.
呵呵,谢谢你的澄清
I feel much better now.
我现在感觉好多了
Cut it out.
省省吧
It was a purely technical huddle.
这是一个纯粹技术上的问题
I didn't want to waste your time.
我不想浪费你的时间
Look, if this is about yesterday...
这样,如果这是跟昨天...
What about yesterday?
跟昨天什么?
What I said.
昨天我说的
You said what you were thinking,
你有什么说什么
Which I would encourage you to continue doing.
我会鼓励你继续这样
Hard to stay encouraged when saying what I was thinking
让我坐冷板凳,很难说是鼓励我
Got me sat on the bench.
有什么说什么
It didn't.
没让你坐冷板凳
As I just said.
正如我刚才说的
And while I got you here, there's something
既然你在这里,有些东西
We need to get straight: Gormley stays.
我们需要直说:葛姆雷要留下来
You say it like I was trying to get rid of him.
你说得好像我要摆脱他一样
I have no idea what your intentions are,
我不知道你的意思
but he stays.
但他得留下
Because he is valuable,
因为他很有用
because I need his input.
因为我需要他的意见
As opposed to, say, mine.
比如说,跟我的意见相左
In addition to yours!
除了你的意见之外!
I’m just asking you to get used to it.
我只是要求你去适应这点
Asking?
问个问题?
What, do you need an order?
什么,你需要命令?
No, sir. Will that be all?
不,先生。会这样吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
You're the one who came barging in here.
是你跑来这里罗哩罗嗦
Anything you want to discuss?
你要谈什么?
I think we're done here.
我想我们谈完了
We don't know what to expect from this guy,
我们不知道从这个家伙那里能得到什么
So be ready for anything, okay?
所以要做好一切准备,好吗?
Who is it?
谁呀?
Police. Open the door, please.
警♥察♥。请开门
Richard Sullivan?
理查德·苏利文?
Yes.
是的
Detective Reagan.
侦探里根
This is detective Baez.
这是侦探贝兹
You think we can have a word?
我们可以谈谈吗?
Of course.
当然
Can I offer you
你们要
Anything to drink, detective, uh...
喝点什么吗,侦探,呃...
Uh, detect... Uh...
呃,侦...呃...
Baez.
贝兹
Yes. That's right.
是的。没错
I’m, uh... I’m sorry.
我,呃...对不起
I’m not, uh... I’m not, uh...
我不,呃......我不,呃...
I forget things.
我老忘东西
It's okay.
没事
Nothing for me, thanks.
我不喝,谢谢
Where'd you serve?
你在哪里服役?
Baqubah.
巴古拜
Two tours Fallujah, myself. Marines.
两次在费卢杰服役。海军陆战队
I was, uh...
我,呃...
I was with the, uh...
我在,呃...
Sixth Stryker brigade.
第六史崔克装甲旅
May I?
我可以看看吗?
They your buddies?
他们是你的好友?
Yeah.
是的
That's right.
没错
So, what is it I can help you with?
那么,究竟有什么我可以帮你的?
Sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没事
IED explosion.
土炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Took the roof right off the Stryker we were in.
把我们乘的崔克装甲车顶给掀了
We'd been hit before, but this time...
我们以前也被击中过,但这次...
...This time we took it bad.
......这一次,我们运气不好
I’m very sorry.
我很抱歉
Funny thing is, when I lost my legs,
有趣的是,当我失去了我的腿
I was devastated.
我彻底绝望了
Now...
现在...
I realize that part was nothing.
我知道这不算什么
It's losing my mind that's killing me.
失去思考才要了我的命
Concussions?
脑震荡?
Traumatic brain injury.
颅脑损伤
I used to have a 140 IQ.
我曾经有140的智商
now I’m lucky if I can follow the grocery list.
现在如果我可以记得购物清单已经很幸运了
Look, I don't want to bore you with my-my sob story.
我不想用我的伤心事来烦你们
Truth is, that's all behind me now.
事实是,这就是我所有的一切了
I’m on my way back to being the man I was.
我用我的方式找回自我
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表