I can't figure out what this son of a bitch wants.
我搞不清楚这个狗♥娘♥养♥的要什么
I thought he wanted to make amends.
我以为他想做一些弥补
Maybe he just wants to get out of his cell, break routine,
也许他只是想走出牢房♥,调剂一下
get another chance to torment his victim.
找另一个机会来折磨他的受害者
The thing is...
事情是...
...to Sarah,
...对莎拉
to me,
对我
he's always going to be this guy.
他总是这个家伙
It was the single most disturbing crime scene I've ever witnessed.
这是一个我曾经亲眼目睹过的最令人不安的犯罪现场
And no amount of counseling or medication
再多的心理咨♥询♥或用药
or prayer is ever gonna change that.
或祈祷是永远不会改变的
I understand how you feel, sir,
我理解你的感受,先生
but... may I say something?
但......我可以说些什么吗?
Go ahead.
说吧
People can change.
人是可以改变的
That's it?
怎么讲?
Sometimes,
有时候
with the right help,
有正确的帮助
sick people do get better.
生病的人会越来越好
Maybe even Donald Berry.
也许唐纳德·贝里也一样
I think that where there's life there is always hope.
我认为有生命总会有希望
And if you ever get the sense
如果你以为
that I have lost that conviction,
我已经失去了信念
please fire me on the spot.
请当场解雇我
So, what can I tell you, Erin?
所以,我能告诉你什么,艾琳?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
I just thought it would be nice to have lunch.
我只是想一起吃个午餐
Oh, come on.
哦,得了
A mystery woman suddenly starts dating your grandfather?
一个神秘的女子突然开始跟你爷爷约会?
I'd want to know everything.
我想搞清楚一切
Okay. I might just be a little curious.
好吧,我可能只是有点好奇
Okay then.
那好吧
Here I am, Sylvia Hayden,
开始了,西尔维亚·海登
in, uh, 30 seconds or less.
再过不到30秒
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Set your watch.
把你的手表调好
I was born in the Bronx--
我出生在布朗克斯
well, Riverdale--
具体说是河谷区
and I had a quickie marriage at 19.
19岁那年我有一个短暂的婚姻
He was so boring,
他那么无聊
I was a little crazy,
我有点小疯狂
and it lasted about 90 minutes.
持续了大概90分钟
And then I was single for a long time.
然后我单身了很久
I had a lot of fun.
我曾经过得很开心
And then, much later in life,
然后,过了很久
I fell in love, and I got married again.
我坠入爱河,又结婚了
F-For real this time.
这次是真的
And that was my Max.
这是我的马克斯
And, uh, unfortunately, he...
呃,不幸的是,他...
he passed away about ten years ago.
他大约十年前去世了
Mm. I'm sorry.
嗯,我很抱歉
So was I.
我也是
But I wound up reinventing myself
但我重新振作起来
as, of all things, a romance novelist.
成了一个浪漫小说家
Well,
好吧
Sylvia Attenberg wasn't a catchy enough name,
西尔维·艾登堡不是个朗朗上口的名字
so Sylvia Hayden was born.
所以西尔维亚·海登诞生了
Here I am.
这就是我
So Sylvia Hayden is your...
所以西尔维娅·海登是你的......
nom de plume?
笔名?
Yes.
是的
But... please don't bother with those books.
但是... 请不要理会那些书
They're trashy.
他们都是垃圾
It's just that I feel, uh,
只是我感觉,嗯
a little less lonely when I write them.
写它们时可以少一点孤独
Mm. Well, hopefully Henry
那么,希望亨利
is making you feel a little less lonely, too.
让你觉得不那么寂寞了
Let me be clear about my intentions, Erin.
让我讲清楚我的意图,艾琳
I don't plan to marry again,
我不打算再次结婚
but I think, your grandpa and I,
但我认为,你爷爷和我
we can be great pals.
我们是很好的朋友
I hope that sounds okay.
我希望这听起来还行
Of course.
当然
Great.
很好
So let's order.
我们点餐吧
And I insist that it be my treat.
我坚持认为这该我请客
Henry won't let me pay for anything.
亨利不会让我付钱买♥♥任何东西
Waiter?
服务员?
Waiter?
服务员?
Two menus, please.
请拿两份菜单
There she is.
她来了
Thanks for coming so fast.
谢谢这么快
FBI? What's going on?
FBI?到底是怎么回事?
We took all the information we had,
我们把所有我们掌握的信息
we ran it through SafetyNet, we found out
在SafetyNet上查了,结果发现
the Feds were investigating the missing women, too.
联邦调查局也正在调查这些失踪的女性
They have some good Intel and much better resources,
他们有一些不错的情报和更好的资源
so it makes sense to combine our cases.
所以就把我们的案件合并起来了
So they're in charge now?
所以现在他们归负责了?
No, no.
没有
This is a joint operation.
这是一个联♥合♥行♥动♥
We will be with you every step of the way,
我们会一直跟你在一起
just like we told you.
就像我们告诉你的
This is Hill.
这是希尔
Hey. Hey, Danny. Detective Baez.
嘿,丹尼,贝兹侦探
This is Officer Janko.
这是扬科警官
She'll be the uncle.
她会当诱饵
I'm Marcus Hill from the Bureau.
我是FBI的马库斯·希尔
It's good to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Our Serbian expert is waiting.
我们的塞尔维亚专家正在等着
All right, come on.
好吧,来吧
This is your Serbian passport
这是你的塞尔维亚护照
under the name Edit Jankovic.
名字是埃迪特·扬科维奇
And, uh, here's your boarding pass for your flight into JFK.
这是你到肯尼迪机场航♥班♥的登机牌
What airport in Serbia did you fly out of?
你从塞尔维亚哪一个机场出发的?
Nikola Tesla in Belgrade.
贝尔格莱德的尼古拉·特斯拉机场
You say you're from Ecka?
你说你是从俄卡来的?
That's way out in the Valley.
这是从山谷里出来的路
Why the hell would you fly out of Tesla?
为什么你从特斯拉起飞?
It's an international airport.
这是一个国际机场
So is Morava, and it's 300 miles closer.
摩拉瓦也是,并且它近300英里
Yeah, I was visiting a friend in Belgrade first.
是啊,我先去贝尔格莱德见一个朋友
Ah. What neighborhood?
啊,在哪个区?
Barajevo? Novi Beograd?
巴拉热窝?诺维·贝尔格莱德?
Grocka?
格罗茨卡?
Novi.
诺维
Novi? Is your friend Chinese?
诺维?你的朋友是中国人吗?
Novi is the only Chinese quarter in Serbia.
诺维是塞尔维亚唯一的中国区
Okay, uh, how did you travel to visit your Chinese friend?
好吧,嗯,你是怎么去看你的中国朋友的?
Car? Train? Bus?
小车?火车?公交车?
Bus.
公交车
What-what company?
哪,哪个公交公♥司♥?
Arriva? Kevim? Severtrans?
Arriva? Kevim? Severtrans?
Uh, what highway did you take?
呃,走的哪条路?
How long was the trip?
走了多久?
Stupid bitch cop.
愚蠢的婊♥子♥警♥察♥
You're dead.
你死定了
Hey. Take it easy.
嘿,别这样
You think they're gonna take it easy?
你以为他们很容易对付吗?
This is stuff any Serb would know.
这是塞尔维亚人都知道的东西
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表